winnipeg j-bodies - Page 6 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winnipeg j-bodies
Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:17 PM
and Farmer

but he's in a whole nother class of his own!

Sunday, April 01, 2007 9:05 PM
yah, I guess it should be noted that nitrous is not NA though

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Sunday, April 01, 2007 11:47 PM
Thats it, tonight just set a tick off on me and I'm finishing the boosted engine.. I have a bone to pick with a certain @!#$ SRT4 driver and I'm going to lay him the @!#$ out drag style if hes man enough, The car will be done for the May long weekend, and have until June 2nd to learn to drive it and get it tuned in 100% for the race..

looking for 550 HP, and i have a favor to ask of the jbody of manitoba folks, i'll ask on heights though.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 11:49 PM
you are shooting for 550whp from a LD9??

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Sunday, April 01, 2007 11:59 PM
speaking from experience.. seriously consider the eco,

Monday, April 02, 2007 12:07 AM
ge_forcez22 wrote:speaking from experience.. seriously consider the eco,

not a ld9, the boosted engine is an older 2.3 block thats had the @!#$ worked out of it.. and yes I'm looking for 550hp to the crank. I would do the eco, but i already have just about everything needed for this to be completed minus the pistons that are already on order so.

Monday, April 02, 2007 12:17 AM
What srt4 was this? keep in mind theres a few that should be 500+ WHP from the rumours i've been hearing.

Juiced Towncar
Monday, April 02, 2007 6:03 AM
I'm more impressed with a car that originally came without a turbo from the factory making in and around 350hp, vs. already boosted factory motors making 500. Maybe thats just me.

we need pics justin

Monday, April 02, 2007 10:36 AM
nice sig steve, looks really good, if I knew how to make one, I would have something killer

Monday, April 02, 2007 3:11 PM
ge_forcez22 wrote:nice sig steve, looks really good, if I knew how to make one, I would have something killer
PM me on heights with your msn and you can send me some pics and i'll make you one.

Juiced Towncar
Monday, April 02, 2007 3:33 PM
stevefire wrote:I'm more impressed with a car that originally came without a turbo from the factory making in and around 350hp, vs. already boosted factory motors making 500. Maybe thats just me.

we need pics justin

sorry man, digital cam is gone as i said on the other site, if anyone wants to come out for a beer or something to see the stuff or snap some pics your more than welcome to...

Monday, April 02, 2007 6:36 PM
wow justin thats gonna be badass,cant wait to see your paint job aswell, think im gonna be more impressed with your hood and paint then the engine though lmao
Monday, April 02, 2007 6:44 PM
thanks garrett

found it on google images

Monday, April 02, 2007 9:49 PM
Justin_Inc wrote:
stevefire wrote:I'm more impressed with a car that originally came without a turbo from the factory making in and around 350hp, vs. already boosted factory motors making 500. Maybe thats just me.

we need pics justin

sorry man, digital cam is gone as i said on the other site, if anyone wants to come out for a beer or something to see the stuff or snap some pics your more than welcome to...

you can use my cam anytime Justin...you should know that

~Queen Bee~
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:23 PM
cool, i'll have to take you up on that after the new paint is on this weekend

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:31 PM
Justin_Inc wrote:cool, i'll have to take you up on that after the new paint is on this weekend
this weekend? ooooooh I so have to see....

and after its dry, I'm allowed to hump it right?

~Queen Bee~
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:37 PM
haha, the paint is top secrete though!!! lmfao.

I wont be making any real headway for the next couple weeks while i wait for the paint to cure, but after that its hammer time!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:43 PM
Justin_Inc wrote:haha, the paint is top secrete though!!! lmfao.

I wont be making any real headway for the next couple weeks while i wait for the paint to cure, but after that its hammer time!

and hump time....lmao

and you will so let me see the paint, because I'm Jenny, and everyone loves me, even if they dont know it

~Queen Bee~
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:45 PM
well, i dont plan on really showing the car as a whole until its complete but meh, it doesn't matter i just want the damn thing done, just around 3yrs of owning the car, and only driving it for 6-7months just sucks @!#$ balls lol!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:47 PM
so see, I do get to see it.... I can keep a secret Justin , you should know that....

I wonder how long I can keep randoming post whoring it in here.....maybe I can add a page or two....lol

~Queen Bee~
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:20 PM
anyone can see it if they want to, but i wont have very many pics up of the car itself, parts,etc yeah no prob, but the car i'd like to keep confined till its done

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:02 PM
woo hoo that excites me..... soooo this weekend?

~Queen Bee~
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:54 AM
i want in on the photo shoot! jennys a post whore ohh nooo's lol
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:26 PM
Shane Ends wrote:i want in on the photo shoot! jennys a post whore ohh nooo's lol

Hey Shane c'mon , its better to be a post whore, then a whore whore, because the only disease I can get from being a post whore is carpal tunnel hahahaha

ok but seriously , you have to ask Justin really really nice if you can come....lol I cant forsee this being a problem.

~Queen Bee~
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 3:01 PM
As long as you wear protection, Zithromax will take care of most the STI's you can get.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search