winnipeg j-bodies - Page 5 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winnipeg j-bodies
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:03 PM
i wont be going.. i dont really like WoW..

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:05 PM
do you like T&A, cause the girls are always slutty :shrug

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:16 PM
damn all of you, i cant make it saturday but i'll be there Sunday for sure, and i'm thinking of going friday to

Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:42 AM
might be going saturday if im not to hung over.Celebrating friday night as my birthdays today(thursday the 29th).

Juiced Towncar
Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:07 AM
woot @ walking distance from my place

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, March 29, 2007 10:47 AM
oh i like T&A i just wasnt impressed with the last wow i went too thats all... plus im working on my cavy this weekend...

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Thursday, March 29, 2007 4:09 PM
I just went to check out setup, and it looks like theres going to be quite a few never before seen cars there.

There are a few repeats, but in my opinion, they deserve to be seen again, and they aren't any of the crappy repeats from last year.

(minus 1 or 2 js)

I saw Mike there.. (can't remember his last name) with the silver cavy ? (n/a monster)? But it wasn't in the show (at least from what I saw)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789194
Friday, March 30, 2007 10:28 PM
silly Steve, its in the show

I slipped in tonight to check out the rides, took about 100 pics courtesy of Justin_inc using my cam. I'm going to try and go again tomorrow. If I can find someone to take with me

~Queen Bee~
Friday, March 30, 2007 10:46 PM
totally snagged Katie (entropy from heights) to come with.....another jbody owner....YAY

What time are most of you guys heading down?

~Queen Bee~
Saturday, March 31, 2007 7:33 PM
I was down there today with my nefew.

Curt Angle waved at me, I had a beer, checked out afew hot cars, and afew hot women (Harley Davidson leather show)

My nefew had a picture taken next to Lightning McQueen, so he was really happy. I asked for one too, but the girl at the camera just laughed at me.

Not as many compacts or imports as I thought were going to be there. Afew nice looking muscle cars though. Loved the couple of Mopars that were there.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:42 PM
n/a monsters car wasn't there, which one do you mean?

I liked it, but I think tomorrow I'm gonna go by myself again (freebie) and look a lot longer

I felt rushed today because of the group I was with

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789194

Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:25 PM
stevefire wrote:n/a monsters car wasn't there, which one do you mean?

I liked it, but I think tomorrow I'm gonna go by myself again (freebie) and look a lot longer

I felt rushed today because of the group I was with

hmmm weird I was told it was his.... I've never seen his so I wouldnt know....guess my buddy was sniffing glue?

~Queen Bee~
Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:17 AM
did you get a picture of it?

was it silver?

Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:34 AM
I was kind of disappointed in the show, no where near as many cars there this year and as much as i love full out race cars imo, we dont need 10 dirt track cars, and a @!#$ load of drag cars there either (like the rail cars etc.) But i guess for the price of admission hahaha it was good to go to.. Might go back today for abit and just walk around and actually get a better glimpse of all of the cars instead of just snapping pics

and i could've sworn that one car was n/a monsters but then again i could be on glue lmfao!

Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:58 AM
unless he had his yukon in the show?

I didn't see any silver cavaliers, just 1 blue/two tone looking 'thing' and a purple sunflower

Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:37 AM
Justin_Inc wrote:

and i could've sworn that one car was n/a monsters but then again i could be on glue lmfao!

GLUE SNIFFER!!!!

Just blame Justin for my confusion Steve.....

~Queen Bee~
Sunday, April 01, 2007 11:07 AM
NA monster was not at the show. His car was at Walls auto and was in no condition to drive when I saw it (FJO EMS wires everywhere, but it does look amazing.. and I want to win that cobalt on air mmmm

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Sunday, April 01, 2007 12:15 PM
oh well maybe i was dreaming saying i'm going to lay smackdown all over his ass on that thing when its done (yah i know big talker) but you can hold me to it, i'm going to be the first one to call him out!

Sunday, April 01, 2007 12:39 PM
Justin_Inc wrote:oh well maybe i was dreaming saying i'm going to lay smackdown all over his ass on that thing when its done (yah i know big talker) but you can hold me to it, i'm going to be the first one to call him out!

I am sure I am reading this wrong, but are you saying your cavalier will be faster than his with a LD9 ?? I know I read that wrong,

Sunday, April 01, 2007 1:30 PM
ge_forcez22 wrote:
Justin_Inc wrote:oh well maybe i was dreaming saying i'm going to lay smackdown all over his ass on that thing when its done (yah i know big talker) but you can hold me to it, i'm going to be the first one to call him out!

I am sure I am reading this wrong, but are you saying your cavalier will be faster than his with a LD9 ?? I know I read that wrong,

lmfao, i have no clue what his plans are really for his so i cant make that statement haha just trying to "stirrr up deh pot" in here

any my cav isnt just a regular LD9 anymore

Sunday, April 01, 2007 1:53 PM
nice, what mods have you all done to it this year?

Sunday, April 01, 2007 3:15 PM
ge_forcez22 wrote:nice, what mods have you all done to it this year?

I know, I know.... oh and his cav will be super awesome once its all put back together again .... yay Justin

~Queen Bee~
Sunday, April 01, 2007 3:27 PM
Justin_Inc wrote:
ge_forcez22 wrote:

lmfao, i have no clue what his plans are really for his so i cant make that statement haha just trying to "stirrr up deh pot" in here

any my cav isnt just a regular LD9 anymore

Mike ran a 14.0 NA on one of maybe 2 trips to the track, and the engine was built with nitrous in mind. That's a strong statement to say you'll be faster than him when both cars are done. Are you still running an LD9, or did you convert to RWD like you said you were planning to a few years ago?

15.3 @ 89.97mph, 14's on the way?
Sunday, April 01, 2007 4:39 PM
I haven't done the RWD plans yet, I want to get rolling on it, but its going to be a few years yet...

The one thats planned for my car is a "hybrid" monster LD9, its been bored and stroked, 086 head, custom bump sticks, 12.5:1 compression and a bunch of other retarded goodies. Its pretty much all together but i have to finish welding the header up and the intake manifold isn't finished as of yet.

The other choice would be one that i built this winter, its a 1992 HO engine, bored .060", crank has been lightened and offset ground .040", again a tricked out 086 head and again custom ground cams from Comp. blah blah blah the usual boring @!#$, basically its coupled to a GT35R turbo and i was looking to see 550hp from it on race fuel, but the engine still needs the pistons and assembly at the moment so i don't think its going to be in anything this year unless someone wants to buy it?

14's will be a walk in the park for me this year, with the N/A engine i built with slicks i was hoping to see low 13's but thats a pretty stout statement to make, i know the engines there, but not sure if everything else is LOL

Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:16 PM
nice

I'd love to see some pics of your custom header and some of your work.

here's hoping theres more then 1 of us that'll play in the realm of 13's this year

I hope Mike gets his car running this year, Garrett and I would like some competition

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search