FS: FS: Custom Magnaflow catback, Magnaflow camaro style muffler, free saab coolantbottle - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: FS: Custom Magnaflow catback, Magnaflow camaro style muffler, free saab coolantbottle
Saturday, October 20, 2007 1:19 PM
Hey guys, I want this stuff gone... I'm located in fergus/elora, which is 30 mins north of waterloo, 1 hour from toronto... and I WILL NOT SHIP.

First, my old exhaust - custom bent, all magnaflow, catback exhaust.
- 2.25", compression bent
- 22" magnaflow stainless resonator (4" round)
- 18" magnaflow muffler (4"x9" oval, offset inlet, centre outlet - just like stock)
- 4" rolled round, angle cut magnaflow tip

Will need to be taken to an exhaust shop to have the two pieces welded back together, or you can use a v-clamp, your choice. It will also need one hanger, which is like 5 bucks max. The exhaust is done flawlessly, uses stock mounts, and is very cleanly made. The muffler is tucked up as far as it can go, so that it is not as visible as all the other aftermarket exhaust systems you will find (see side pic)

< looks stock
< shows position of tip relative to outside of bumper

What it looks like now:

I just took a papertowel and some water and rubbed that bit clean. It's all just surface rust really. The tip is in great shape, and thats all you see anyway... but if you really need a shiny muffler, then be my guest and polish it up because it could look good.

I loved this exhaust, especially how it sounds, but I got a 2.5" setup for the turbo and couldn't use it. I have gotten NUMBEROUS compliments on the sound of this exhaust. Here is a vid:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~djdnz/Exhaust.mov (second half is my neighbour's mustang, you dont have to watch that)

I have an incar vid as well, if you want it PM me.

Put on two years ago, 550bucks total, only used for one year, and I'm selling for 225obo.

--------

2nd up is a 2.5" in, 2.25" out stainless steel, mandrel bent, axel-back Magnaflow camaro style muffler with two tips. Both tips are worth 30 new, the muffler is worth 90 new, plus taxes

http://www.hottexhaust.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=12266%20

Will take 85bucks obo for everything. Exhaust is in GREAT shape.

--------

Lastly

Coolant bottle I was going to use for my turbo project but decided not to. If anyone has any use for this it's free. It's from a 2001 saab 9-3. If not it's going to the dump

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "

Re: FS: FS: Custom Magnaflow catback, Magnaflow camaro style muffler, free saab coolantbottle
Saturday, October 20, 2007 1:44 PM
any idea if this will directly bolt up to my 2000 Sunfire SE? I have been lead to believe that the exhausts did not change over the years but your eco could have its cat in a diff positive relative to the car.

Re: FS: FS: Custom Magnaflow catback, Magnaflow camaro style muffler, free saab coolantbottle
Saturday, October 20, 2007 9:13 PM
I'll give you props for standing out in the cold so long.
Saturday, October 20, 2007 10:45 PM
Just wondering where you live by chance ?

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:12 AM
Short Hand it says in the first line of this post where he lives and Dave, sorry for spamming your inbox but I sent u another PM with an offer.

Monday, October 22, 2007 6:45 PM
Dave do you still have your exhaust, same Q as above, how much modification may be needed for it to fit on a 01 Cav? I may buy both the camaro and urs if still available,

Monday, October 22, 2007 8:44 PM
hahah Blinddemonz you and I are thinking along the same lines. You wont need any mods to fit ur car, 95-03 the catbacks are virtually the same, or minor differences in hangers and such. I also was thinking of buying both the catback and the camaro muffler if its space correctly to fit my rear bumper. BUT I call first dibs on this if Dave ever gets back to me.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:07 AM
Yea been waiting for 3 days for his response on the camaro muffler. Gonna have to pass on the cavalier exhaust not in the bank. But the bf had cash in hand 4-5 days ago when he first posted it on JCO lol So just waiting on a response whether or not to go get it thursday.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 1:09 PM
well apparently i have the catback as he got back to me last nite so the camaro muffler is still up for grabs as far as I know

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:27 PM
Nice, well he never got back to me in the past 3 days so my bf's gonna spend his money elsewhere. We were ready to drive out to him to pick it up but no response so I get to find somethin else to do tomorrow. Lemme know how that exhaust sounds man, sounded awesome on his cav

Thursday, October 25, 2007 7:00 AM
hahaha well i wont be installing it till spring as i will let my stock one rust out some more. I will eventually get a vid of it on my car but I will be using a digi cam so the mic on it isnt nearly as good as a video cameras one so it may not do the exhaust justice. I will drop Dave a line to tell him that you and ur bf were willing to buy that camaro muffler and see what he says

Thursday, October 25, 2007 9:43 AM
Thanks man, I left him 3 pm's on JCO and apparently he still hasn't checked em so I think we give up lol. Digital cameras aren't so bad for video, my $400 digi's video puts my $800 video cam's vid quality to shame lol

Friday, October 26, 2007 9:38 PM
Like I said in the PM on JCO, sorry I just haven't been checking forums for the past week. Scott was emailing me, and thats the only thing I religiously check when I get on the computer. Hope you can accept my apologies for standing you up there.

The dual tip magnaflow is still for sale guys... drop me a line to my email (thru my profile theres a button that will send an email to me) if youre interested!

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Saturday, October 27, 2007 11:25 AM
Now I wish I emailed ya lol

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:01 PM
Thanks Dave. I put this on catback setup on my car today and it sounds mint! Hahaha even tho its hard to open the throttle up with weather conditions it still sounds awesome under some throttle and i love how quiet it is when cruising.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:05 PM
Hmm, brought back from the dead...
Still got the camaro style muffler and the coolant bottle?

Friday, February 22, 2008 10:07 AM
Darren, the best way to get a hold of Dave is thru PM. He checks his email daily...

Friday, February 22, 2008 12:13 PM
I talked with dave last nite but i have him on my MSN

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search