Where to get my kit painted? - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where to get my kit painted?
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 8:10 AM
I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Im new to this whole Jbody thing. I just picked up a 1999 Z24 and purchased a kit from extremeparts.ca The guys were great to deal with and they delivered the kit to my house for free. It took about 4 days to arrive but it looks pretty good. I purchased the Buddy Club II kit for $500.

Im just wondering if anyone knows where i should take it to get installed and painted. It comes in a white gel Coat finish , and the mounting holes need to be drilled. I live in the 401 & Weston Area so if anyone knows any good shops to take it to, that would be great.

Re: Where to get my kit painted?
Thursday, January 01, 2009 10:29 AM
Well I gotta say that you are screwed. You bought it from what used to be Soundspeed. They had a @!#$ty rep before, so they closed down and re-opened under a new name. Chances are that the kit will fit like ass.

Thursday, January 01, 2009 10:45 AM
^^ yeah.. but im not sure if the BC2 kit is well known for a bad fitment. but other kit than that yes. good luck.

and what is the new name now?? reading > me Extreme Parts! since when?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, January 01, 2009 10:54 AM
Saturday, January 10, 2009 3:05 PM
I'm in the weston and eglinton area.. not too far from you I got to a bodyshop not even 2 mins from me called Viele Bros. Its on 82 Lambton Ave. The # for them is 416 763 5645

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search