got to seel need money for lawyer - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
got to seel need money for lawyer
Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:49 PM
Hey guys have not been on here in awhile, bit do to some recent legal issues I need to raise some cash, so I am selling my baby, my 97 2.2 cav with a c5 tail light conversion, it sits on eibach sportlines and k&b shocks, 16” 10 spoke rims on new toyo proxies, I have a brand new in the bock pacesetter header powder coated black, with abrand new high flow cat and new straight through muffler, the interior is removed but all painter black, new black reclining race seats I paid $450 during the summer never used, the car is a 5spd and has les then 150k on it needs a new driver side fender and front bumper and drivers side door, to go with it I have a 95 2.3 auto interior striped but it has 2 doors power windows and locks, buddy club front bumper which needs some work, the bother fenders are fine, also got the 5spd tranny in the garage for it, I have a set of 18” rims spokes with a chrome lip, the spokes have been sanded down for paint but I never got around to painting them, 3 of the tires on the 18”’s rims are good, both cars go as a package as you will need a few parts, the car is a one of a kind it is my baby and it kills me to get rid of it but when your lawyer needs money that’s what takes precedent,

I am asking $4000 obo, as well if you take the auto tranny out the 2.3 quad 4 and give it to me I will know of $250, I got some other odds and ends sitting around you can take it all, it’s a great project, really all you got to do is put the interior back together, and a lil body work I am located in ajax, you can come by and see it any time,

So guys make me a deal

Re: got to seel need money for lawyer
Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:33 PM
Have any pics?
Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:42 PM
Sorry to hear that man, good luck.

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Monday, January 12, 2009 8:15 AM
Quote:

I have a brand new in the bock pacesetter header powder coated black, with abrand new high flow cat and new straight through muffler

Is this all in the box?

Will you sell seperately??

can you get some pics?

Andrew

Monday, January 12, 2009 11:46 AM
Andrew Jackson wrote:
Quote:

I have a brand new in the bock pacesetter header powder coated black, with abrand new high flow cat and new straight through muffler

Is this all in the box?

Will you sell seperately??

can you get some pics?

Andrew

i was thinking the same. that header would be nice.

1997 Cavalier Z24
Bomz Short Ram Intake
Vibrant Cat-Back
KYB GR2 Struts
Goldline 1.75" Springs
RK Sport Upper Insert
RK Sport Lower Dogbone
Custom Tune by Shane @
innovativetuning@rogers.com

15.647 @ 88.02 MPH
Monday, January 12, 2009 2:25 PM
If i tried to sell you my old header rob, would you again tell me you didn't have money for it?

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Monday, January 12, 2009 4:03 PM
at that time i didnt. that and i always find your old parts seem to be worth more than other peoples used parts. must be the blower, brings value up.

i might be a bit of a dick, but dont ask about my money situation again.

1997 Cavalier Z24
Bomz Short Ram Intake
Vibrant Cat-Back
KYB GR2 Struts
Goldline 1.75" Springs
RK Sport Upper Insert
RK Sport Lower Dogbone
Custom Tune by Shane @

15.647 @ 88.02 MPH
Monday, January 12, 2009 7:39 PM
Rob, hate to say it, but the header wouldn't work with your car unless you went to an older style LN2.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 4:02 AM
Brad McLean wrote:Rob, hate to say it, but the header wouldn't work with your car unless you went to an older style LN2.

good eye, didnt realize it was an LN2 powered cavalier.

1997 Cavalier Z24
Bomz Short Ram Intake
Vibrant Cat-Back
KYB GR2 Struts
Goldline 1.75" Springs
RK Sport Upper Insert
RK Sport Lower Dogbone
Custom Tune by Shane @

15.647 @ 88.02 MPH
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:21 AM
whitegoose wrote:at that time i didnt. that and i always find your old parts seem to be worth more than other peoples used parts. must be the blower, brings value up.

i might be a bit of a dick, but dont ask about my money situation again.

All you had to was negotiate a lower price. Everything is negotiable in the J-world. And a lot of times my used parts are of higher quality than the typical Ractive and Vibrant garbage floating around.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:39 AM
ya your right i could have negotiated. i didnt and it was my loss. either way its in the past now and i didnt think i needed it all that bad then. im starting to collect parts for my project and a header would come in handy now... still not necessary, but handy.

1997 Cavalier Z24
Bomz Short Ram Intake
Vibrant Cat-Back
KYB GR2 Struts
Goldline 1.75" Springs
RK Sport Upper Insert
RK Sport Lower Dogbone
Custom Tune by Shane @

15.647 @ 88.02 MPH

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:44 AM
Well I've got an RK 4-1 that's no longer in use, already has an EGT bung welded onto it too. I've also got a hi-flo cat and resonator and some piping, all 2.25" that would need to be pieced/welded together. If interested, I'm sure we can hammer out a deal.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:36 PM
sorry got no pics you can come by and check it out, i really dont want to part out anything need to get rid of it all, if any one wants to come check it out send me a msg with your info, i can set up a time for you tocheck it out, and again if you come with cash for the whole thing i will take best offer, this is a 2 for 1 deal, you get a 2.3 quad for with an auto tranny and a spd, and a 2.2 this is a great deal perferct for a project, the headers and high flow cat and muffler alone are about $800, a set of 18 rims with 3 good tires atleast $600 race seat $400 i got a momo evlolution wheel and hub, brand new, in box, worth atlest another $450, that stuff alone is over $2000, plus 2 cars i think $4000 O.B.O is really worth, come on guys will to make a deal

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:39 PM
oh yha it has a ram air hood forget the name of it but looks basically like the one in the pic of cold air up above

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:35 PM
Too bad ur not willing to part with the header.
If you change your mind let me know...
ill buy it asap...

Andrew

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:35 AM

No pics...?

Really limits you...!

Thursday, January 22, 2009 7:09 PM
ok ill try and get some pics of the rear end and the good side this week end

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search