For sale - 99 Z24. - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For sale - 99 Z24.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 7:51 PM
I have decided that I am gonna sell my Z. Nothing wrong with it, I just want to move onto something bigger, so here it is.

1999 Cav Z24
Black exterior
Charcoal interior
5 speed

Here are the mods and stuff that has been done.

I installed a new motor with 79,000km on it a year ago when the car was at 202,000. At that time I put in a new clutch, machined flywheel, new pads, calipers and rotors, brand new gas tank, brand new front wheel bearings. I also put in a lower mileage transmission at the time of install aswell.

The motor has the secret cam swap on it, it also has an RKSport 4-1 header, full 2.25 exhaust, AEM warm air intake 1 of a kind solid upper engine mount, RK sport lower dogbone mount. It is HP Tuned by the master Chris (SweetnessGT) with a rev limiter set to 7100 RPM.

In terms of suspension, it has koni reds with intrax springs, addco front sway bar, urethane control arm bushings, strut tower brace.

It has an aftermarket CD play, Im thinking kenwood and 2 12inch subs that really pound.

The car will come with 4 goodyear nordic snowtires with atleast 90% tread left. It has 2000+ tails and Z spoiler.
Im sure there are other things that I am forgetting right now.

Im located in Thornhill, but I can meet within a reasonable distance.

$3000 and it will come safetied and E-tested.

I will get some pics up probably tomorrow.

Re: For sale - 99 Z24.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:30 PM
not for sale hahaha

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search