SKYLINE - R32 GTS-T (FOR SALE) - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SKYLINE - R32 GTS-T (FOR SALE)
Monday, April 13, 2009 10:15 PM
The car is a very stock R32 GTS-T. It comes with only 52*** kms on the RB20DET. The engine is connected to a 5 speed transmission which drives the rear wheels. While sitting on the right side you will enjoy JBL speakers all around, aftermarket deck, and the privacy of tinted windows. You will use the aftermarket pedals to relay the commands you desire.

The far left, clutch pedal, grabs strong and slips not even a bit. The OEM brakes with aftermarket pads stop this car beautifully after the recent brake bleed using DOT4 Prestone. The Gas pedal is smooth with a very responsive turbo which sends a very subtle note through the aftermarket, e-test passing, exhaust during acceleration.

These commands will be felt through recently replaced FUCA's, Cusco Coilovers, and OEM R32 GTR rims wrapped in BARELY used Goodyear Eagle GT tires. This creates a firm feeling and goes great with a completely rust free chassis/body/EVERYTHING!!! The car isn't perfect it has some scuffs, shipping damage, the speedo cable broke just before storing it, already have an OEM replacement just waiting for nicer weather to install it. The car is a 1991 don't expect a perfect amazing brand new car. The car runs amazing, is rust free and is unique.

TO Recap.

-52km
-MInt Interior
-Comes with extra tires (for those who want to drift)
-UN molested RB!!! w00t !
-Jasma Approved aftermarket exaust. (sounds amazing).
-New tires
-GTR Rims
-E-tested.

$10,000 OBO

Contact ME via PM if you are a serious buyer. NO tire kickers. I do NOT have time for any test pilots, NOR does the owner. Importers are asking 12 to 14k for a car of this caliber and condition. TIME to save some $$.

(American buyers welcomed as well ! ( you take care of all necessary border protocol.)

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"

Re: SKYLINE - R32 GTS-T (FOR SALE)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:39 PM
only the first picture works

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:42 PM
is that bondo on the 1/4? is it just the photo or is the pain oxidised?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:14 PM
It is a sticker. Not bondo !. Clear coat is not oxidized, just dirty, and a weird pic. Back spoiler was shaved, and rear deck/trunk was repainted. CAR comes with the OEM spoiler if you want to re-attach it.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:02 PM
i passed the link to someone i think may be interested

Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:40 PM
hope you dont mind I as well posted this on a local car group of mine if anyone may be interested

Saturday, April 18, 2009 1:01 AM
np. I am helping a friend sell an awesome car. So if anyone is interested, just contact me and ill pass you onto him. Again perfect drift car if you plan on getting into it for CSCS this year. OR just for the wow factor of people going "OMG a SKYLINE" lol.

My Cav
I give up...
Saturday, April 18, 2009 5:28 AM
We don't get the wow factor in my neck of the woods anymore there's about 4 of em lol

Saturday, April 18, 2009 8:36 AM
yea the wow factor is decreasing these days. I have seen a few in Hamilton these past few years. Still awesome to see because they are RHD and they are just sexy cars (IMO)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search