Smoothed interior up for grabs - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Smoothed interior up for grabs
Monday, May 11, 2009 4:47 AM
Hey guys,

Some of you know that I am looking at puting a mostly stock interior back in my car.

So what that means that I have a complete sunfire 2dr interior already smoothed out, now I do have a fiberglassed dash with a TV in it, but thats custom, so that I just may have to toss out, if theres people that want it I can toss in the tv aswell for a small price.

Heres what you would be getting,

Smoothed out door panels, you would not be getting the fabric part of the doors or the carpet part where the window cranks go which is easy you could just vynal what you have, or the oval where there auto lock button is. These are all parts that you can just swap.

You would get the complete lower dash, the center console, radio bezel, a pillars, drivers side pillar has 2 gauge pod glassed in, and rear panels,the door sill not up for grabs I will be keeping the kicks panels that I have.

I am not gonna lie the interior needs to be painted, a fresh coat of paint and your done, I have done all the hard work its already smooth, so if you take it to a shop and paint it, you would have that fiberglass look.

If your intrested PM me with an offer not looking to make a killing.

I put alot of time and effort into but wanna take my car into another direction.

Let me know guys

Re: Smoothed interior up for grabs
Monday, May 11, 2009 6:44 AM
does that mean you do not have an upper dash for it?

Interested, pm sent

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search