FS: Stock Sunfire Exhaust and 15" Steelies - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Stock Sunfire Exhaust and 15" Steelies
Saturday, May 16, 2009 7:02 PM
4 - 15" Steelies with tires on them but the sidewalls are splitting on them - $40
1 - stock single outlet exhaust which was in fine shape when I took it off over a year ago - $40
2 - 6.5" Sony Xplod 3 Way Speakers part # XS-GT6037X - 220W Peak with 55W Rated Power, used for only 2 years - $60

I will be in Hamilton, Fort Erie and Niagara Falls next Sunday but other than that I am in Kincardine so I am not really interested in delivery as they aren't worth it to me.

Re: FS: Stock Sunfire Exhaust and 15" Steelies
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:09 AM
Hey Scott... sorry this isn't regarding your FS stuff, but just noticed your sig. The car's looking great dude, love the drop and wheels

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:42 AM
Hey man, what time will you be in hamilton on sunday?

Im working in Toronto with the Army but should be back sunday around 4ish

If you are in Hamilton at that time ill take your steelies.

Andrew

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:59 AM
Hahaha thanks Dave. My car is now just a collection of other peoples old stuff lol. I like how it looks and it works for me. Not nearly as cool as your car thought. Your old exhaust is exactly what I wanted. I couldnt ask for a better sound. Thanks again.

Jackson. I could be in Hamilton Saturday night and early Sunday morning before 9 am. After that I am in Fort Erie and NF but I will be coming back thru the Dundas way sometime Sunday night. So...I could meet you at any of those times. Send an email to me at scotty_pippen14@hotmail.com and we can arrange something.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search