Need Tuning? - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need Tuning?
Monday, March 24, 2008 10:02 AM
Well some of you on here know that my car has been tuned by HPTuners by a friend of mine.

hes made many improvements to the overall performance and the driveabilty of my car, as well as helped me trouble shoot some things through vehicle data logging.

well, hes starting to get into tuning other peoples vehicles now. i know that there has to at least be a few people on here that could use some help with having their vehicle run properly after certain modifications. there is also alot he can do to help you maximize the power output and efficiency of your motor with the modifications you already have.

if anyone wants to get in contact with him to discuss what he can do for your car or questions regarding pricing, please contact him.

we should be getting some numbers this year for a before and after tune for my car, so it should be interesting to see exactly what those numbers say, but there is definitely an increase in power and performance. we are unfortunately not able to log TQ at the converter of my car (unavailable PID), so we have been tracking performance by 0-60 times. we have so far been able to shave off over 2 seconds from my 0-60, which should directly correlate to over 2 seconds shaved from my 1/4 mile times.

i will be posting up the dyno graphs when i get them as well as new 1/4 mile slips. i know a lot of people are skeptical of what HPT can do and think its just for boosted or highly modified cars. im a lightly modified NA car and have already seen lots of improvements with more to come once i get the new polyurethane mounts and we can start tinkering with the tune again.

rob.

1997 Cavalier Z24 - 16.3 in 1320 and falling...

Re: Need Tuning?
Monday, March 24, 2008 10:28 AM
Where is he located?

Monday, March 24, 2008 10:39 AM
Barrie, On.

Monday, March 24, 2008 10:45 AM
Excellent

Ive been looking for someone to either Dyno and HPT my car after build or just Dyno it if i buy HPT myself

Thanks

Monday, March 24, 2008 11:10 AM
Well, he can take care of the HPT portion, as for the dyno he is without one of those. it is possible that Calculated torque is a supported PID in your case (wasnt in mine...) and he can calculate crank HP and TQ from that.

Monday, March 24, 2008 12:22 PM
How much does he charge?

Monday, March 24, 2008 12:44 PM
your best to get in contact with him to find out pricing, as it can change depending on how much work needs to be done. for example, some one with mild mods like an intake and exhaust will require less work than some one with lumpy cams or forced induction.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:37 AM
is there any chips or electronics i need to purchase in order to get my car tuned?

PS: how do we get incontact witth your friend? i dont see a link or anything...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:42 AM
there is nothing for you to purchase directly. he uses HPT which is on a credit based system, so the credits are used when he "buys" the ability to modify your car.

i have posted up an image of his business card, if its possible that you cant see it then you can get in contact with him by email.

innovativetuning@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 4:00 PM
whitegoose( RedR-ZedR) wrote:there is nothing for you to purchase directly. he uses HPT which is on a credit based system, so the credits are used when he "buys" the ability to modify your car.

i have posted up an image of his business card, if its possible that you cant see it then you can get in contact with him by email.

innovativetuning@hotmail.com

im an idiot lol

innovativetuning@rogers.com

thats the proper email adress.

Friday, June 05, 2009 7:08 PM
this guy still tune?

Friday, June 05, 2009 7:23 PM
I am looking for someone in the Niagara Region in Ontario that can tune my car. Thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search