FS: KONI Yellows & Pro-kit - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: KONI Yellows & Pro-kit
Monday, June 22, 2009 11:35 AM
Like title says I am selling my KONI Yellows (Front and Back) aswell as my Eibach Pro-kit (Front and Back) off of my 2001 Sunfire. The suspension can be sold complete, so all you have to do is put them right in. The whole suspension set-up is close to a month old and has only been driven about 1000km's. I am willing to seperate the set-up if there is enough interest. Not sure what to ask for it all but I'd like to recoop as much as I can. So please no low balling!

I have receipts for everything if needed.

Thanks Shawn

Re: FS: KONI Yellows & Pro-kit
Monday, June 22, 2009 1:03 PM
I could definitely be interested in your struts and strut mounts. Send me a message on how much you were thinking of getting for them or let me know what you paid for them.

Monday, June 22, 2009 9:33 PM
You need to post a price... A starting point.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Monday, June 22, 2009 9:42 PM
koni yellows .. how much ? for all four? or even just the rear? im in need of the rears pretty badly

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:39 AM
x2 on asking price for the whole setup

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:47 AM
I have a couple offers so far. If they fall through I will get back you you guys in order of reply.

Thanks Shawn
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:27 AM
AZ24Ncav wrote:koni yellows .. how much ? for all four? or even just the rear? im in need of the rears pretty badly

There is a guy on the Classifieds offering Koni Red Rears for 200 obo and he is from Vancouver so you could have them shipped.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:39 PM
greyhound has cheap shipping. he already quoted me 50 if they were to be shipped to Edmonton.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search