f/s cav fiberglass interior - Page 2 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: f/s cav fiberglass interior
Thursday, July 16, 2009 3:53 PM
lol^^^ wat does my buddy hitch hav anything to do with the car?NOTHING lol and the fist day i drove the car..the battery blew up in my car clear coat was peeling off the hood the black paint was never even sanded b4 the orange way layed ontop of it and this so called bonding cement..ur full of @!#$ casue my buddy who has been doing this for 15 or so years calls u on on this lol so we wont get started on that....and wat does my car popping out of gear have anything to do with it?again nothing...the car is a POS and i did get ripped of when i bought it..and yet again me painting it has yet again NOTHING to do with the fact that the red was not sanded b4 it was painted black and the black was not sanded b4 it was paint orange..and let get something straight my tires are not the wrong size and nothin was runined by my tires so stop making @!#$ up casue if u dont have the correct fact please dont make a foul of urself casue thats exaclty wat ur doing...severl ppl had seen the car when it was orange and black and said the car was a HACK job so take it as u want and it is wat it is..
have fun

Thursday, July 16, 2009 3:58 PM
and how did i know what i was getting into?ur add said "WORLD CLASS J BODY" the car is anything far from that and i could make this car nice but id rather fix my truck instaed of throwng more money out the window...at the end of the day its still a sunfire no matter which way u look at it

Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:11 PM
interior is still for sale
thanks

Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:53 PM
This thread is funny.
Thursday, July 16, 2009 5:10 PM
pics of interior in the car?

Thursday, July 16, 2009 5:27 PM
sorry dude the interior was never in the car thats why its new..never been installed
thanks

Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:09 PM
I've seen this interior and can attest to the quality of it - even has that new interior smell lol!
Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:29 PM
you should list the parts and price

Friday, July 17, 2009 12:36 AM
josh rodrigues wrote:and how did i know what i was getting into?ur add said "WORLD CLASS J BODY" the car is anything far from that and i could make this car nice but id rather fix my truck instaed of throwng more money out the window...at the end of the day its still a sunfire no matter which way u look at it

No offence but did you even bother to look closely at the car then ? Especially if you claim that others told you it was a POS ? I doubt it but if you did infact not take a closer look at the car when you bought it, since when do ppl buy something just by what a message board says, then its your own fault you bought such a 'pos' as you label it. I never saw the car when he owned it so I can't comment on what it used to look like but I do know Justin and he deserves more credit than you give him. If I was buying a 'world class jbody' and saw all the CUSTOM things done to it and watched all or even went thru his build threads over the years of its history I'd look a lot closer. BUT thats just me.

and btw I was interested in the interior until I saw the screen and extra speaker hole in the door panels. Just not what I'm lookin for. It looks sick but its just not for me.

Friday, July 17, 2009 4:26 AM
I thought that was Kyles interior Desired Customs in Niagara Falls did it for him

Friday, July 17, 2009 7:21 AM
Ok Josh if nothing was done right on this car and is such a hack job....

I probably wouldnt buy this interior since the hac job of an interior all the fiberglass the sanding of the car was done by the same shop who built your interior, but ya they know nothing at all.

and somehow a perfectly running driving car with any body kit and wheels buying it for $4200 when cars stock ae going fo 2800 still is a rip off thn sorry....

Friday, July 17, 2009 10:12 AM
i thought klear kustoms did the body and paint?

Friday, July 17, 2009 3:00 PM
any ways...yes the interior was done by desired and the body work on the car was done my klear kustoms becasue desired couldnt meet the dead line the car needed to be done by...wayders that is correct

Friday, July 17, 2009 8:55 PM
Well alright then ....

Sunday, July 19, 2009 6:48 PM
well i still have the interior anyone interested at all?

Monday, July 20, 2009 4:36 AM
you wanna part out all those tvs?

Monday, July 20, 2009 4:08 PM
KNAPP...

You buy some... I'll buy some.

Monday, July 20, 2009 4:52 PM
yes sir

Monday, July 20, 2009 4:58 PM
i have a guy interested in the doors with the t.vs but ill let u know if it falls through

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 4:46 PM
still have the whole interior..need it gone wanna see it put to use...shot me some offers will part out if i have enought ppl interested
thanks

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:28 PM
zdoubledozen [ Matt wrote:]KNAPP...

You buy some... I'll buy some.

to hell with wayde, i'll take his half....not like wayde would use them anyways, we would just see them forsale again in a few weeks.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:31 PM
dont need them now anyways.......went bigger

Sunday, July 26, 2009 7:06 AM
back tray is sold...doors and dash still f/s anyone interested pm me
thanks

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:10 AM
How much for doors? What comes with them? Where you from?
Thanks

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:47 PM
rear tray sold...doors and dash left...let get this stuff gone!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search