Blindz24 Part Out! - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Blindz24 Part Out!
Sunday, August 02, 2009 8:24 AM
Well I've come to the decision that I'd like to move onto something better now. I've had fun with the cav but that dream is long gone lol With that being said ...

Gauging some interest, I dont really wanna sell it but at the same time I don't need it and I could use the $ on something else more useful. So depending on the interest or the right offer I may just let 'er go.

This hood is 2 SEASONS old, it was taken off during the winter, never saw salt etc. There are no stone chips, no scratches, blemishes or any damages to this hood. It still has its brand new shine believe it or not! No fading. It was made by CF TEC in Toronto.

Real CF on top, the usual FG underneath just like any other CF hood made. It is the Camaro SS Style hood with ram air, and yes it is the functional. I didnt see the point in buying the one without the cutout it just seemed silly. For the minimal if any difference it makes if it comes with a scoop, to me it better have air flow goin somewhere and not a dead end filled in hole. lol

Would like to get $400obo for it.

I have a bunch of spare interior parts from a 2 door cavalier (mine and another)

I have a pair of tan coloured 2 door, door panels. One has the inserts taken out (can go back in) and sanded down partialy, I was going to FG it but gave up and decided to go a different route. These are the power windows/doors style as well.

I have the rear panels that sit underneath the back side windows in graphite. Pretty sure I also have the graphite triangle shaped pieces that go behind the seats for the trunk as well.

I have a spare top dash pad that was revinyled in black, the vinyled didnt stick too well so it obviously needs to be redone or its pretty much ready for someone to use for a FG project without the headache of removing the stock vinyl. Includes all the vents and airbag cover as well.

I also have a set of the door guards whatever you call them that sit inside the car along the floor that cover your wires. In graphite.

I have a 00-02 cavalier full center console in graphite with armrest. OR you can have the painted 00-02 Sunfire 5speed console thats in the car now, its painted black bottom, silver top. Does not include shift boot for shifter but does for Ebrake.

I also have a sanded down and painted silver bezel (goes over the gauges and radio console) this was one of my first things I worked on and came out quite well actually.

All these interior pieces are BEST OFFER.

I have a silver stock rear bumper from my 01 Cavalier, no scratches defects etc in it, only reason its not bein used is I already have the lipped version on the car. Its collecting dust and using up space, lets see it disappear.

It will fit on 95+ cav's, the only reason the title says 00-02 as its from that generation Cav.

$100 obo.

That's it thats all. IF you're going to PM me be sure to leave your email address in it as for some reason I can't reply to pm's thru JBO on my blackberry, so if you leave your email I can get ahold of you sooner.

- T.

Re: Blindz24 Part Out!
Sunday, August 02, 2009 8:28 AM
I also have a set of 00-02 Clear Corners! One of the ends is broken off but doesn't effect its function as the clip is still in excellent shape and working order. Why am I gettin rid of these ?? Cuz I have a blacked out set that match my projectors, and I have a spare stock set. I really don't need 3 sets of corners! lol

BEST OFFER!.

- T.

Monday, August 03, 2009 9:15 AM
Clear corners pending sale.

Monday, August 03, 2009 12:03 PM
What about your Headlights?

Also interested in your Hood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, August 03, 2009 12:12 PM

Monday, August 03, 2009 2:34 PM
sorry man i draw a line im keepin my custom headlights lol Im stuck with the car for at least another year i gotta like the way it looks, and my main reason for getting these headlights was to see better and that it greatly did improve lol

send me an email about the hood. I need her gone asap now! lol tdilauro (at) bell.blackberry.net

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 2:51 PM
bump. Still got it all. Clear Corners are spoken for tho.

Sunday, August 16, 2009 2:33 PM
All prices not set in stone, need this crap gone, someone has to have use for it. Make an offer.

Monday, August 17, 2009 1:04 PM
your hood is tempting Terri, just on the fence atm...

Monday, August 17, 2009 1:31 PM
if you get it andrew would you be keeping your old hood?

Monday, August 17, 2009 2:09 PM
jackson I say buy it, get it outta my hair already lol Im gonna miss it but I owe $ and need her gone asap! lol

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 6:15 AM
Alysha, my old hood is crap! starting to rust at the front, you wouldnt want it.

And T, lol i should just get it, but its just going to sit in my garage with the car all winter. Ill let you know asap if ill take it.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 2:57 PM
j_a_c_k_s_o_n wrote:Alysha, my old hood is crap! starting to rust at the front, you wouldnt want it.

And T, lol i should just get it, but its just going to sit in my garage with the car all winter. Ill let you know asap if ill take it.

lol It sat in a secured garage last winter for me as well, I didnt roll around with it during winter for the obvious reasons. lol Kept very well care of this hood, kinda shocks me, I cleaned it more than my car lmfao

- T.

Saturday, August 22, 2009 4:10 PM
still got it all minus the clear corners.

Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:24 AM
Still available. Be back in a week, on vacation to somewhere nice!

- T.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 3:38 PM
Hood $350obo

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 12:37 PM
Instead of makin a different thread Ill just update this one.

Ive got some interior cavalier parts to get rid of before I just decide to toss them out in the garbage. I was going to use them for a FG project but decided I wasn't modding the Cavalier anymore and going a completely different direction. So now I have all these parts collecting dust. I know many of you out there had similar plans, well if you can't find the parts I've got some for you! I know someone can make use of these.

I've got a pair of tan coloured 2 Door power door panels. One is partially sanded as I was starting. $25 for the pair.

I've got the rear seat panels (side beside you in the back under the triangle window) in charcoal $10 for the pair.

I've got a top dash pad revinyled in black the vinyl is coming off and needs to be redone, I was going to glass it, so its perfect for someone looking to change the top as the hard parts already done (getting the old stock vinyl and glue off!) $20.

I've got a silver painted bezel (goes around the cluster,radio, and hvac controls) It's sanded down smooth so it almost looks glassed. $20.

I've got a silver/black painted middle center console (goes around gearbox and arm rest included) (this ones still in the car but I may be interested in selling the stock charcoal one) $25 for the painted one $50 for the non painted one if I don't switch back. The painted one is from a 00+ Sunfire.

I also have the pieces that sit behind the back seat when you pull it down to reveal the trunk. $5.

I have the door guards (cover the wires along the sides of the car when you open the door) $5. charcoal in colour or you can have the painted black ones and Ill switch back.

Everything is best offer, I need the stuff gone but I feel the prices I've listed are more than fair. Pick up only please, I may meet halfway depending. All these parts are out of a 00+ Cavalier.

Carbon Fibre SS Ram Air Functional hood for 95-02 Cavaliers. $350obo.

- T.

Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:24 PM
Hood is awful damn tempting...

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:34 PM
^ if I can I'd even deliver it to ya. Depends on the day.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:51 PM
Bump. Still got the interior pieces need 'em gone.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:53 AM
BlownBlackZ wrote:Hood is awful damn tempting...

do eet bill.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 2:01 PM
Would you throw in some of those graphite coloured interior trim bits in for free? I've got a mish-mash of colours going on right now. I assume graphite is the darker colour...

14.330 @ 96.37mph

Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:24 AM
What trim pieces exactly are you lookin for Bill? I don't have that many trim ones, majority of what I have is the larger dash pieces.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 5:54 PM
Short Hand wrote:
BlownBlackZ wrote:Hood is awful damn tempting...

do eet bill.

Think the CF would look good on a black car? I'm not 100% sure yet...opinions?

Blindz24 wrote:What trim pieces exactly are you lookin for Bill? I don't have that many trim ones, majority of what I have is the larger dash pieces.

The rear seat quarter window panels and the door sill covers, but like I said in the email I don't need them badly enough that I'm gonna pay money for 'em.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Thursday, September 17, 2009 7:43 PM
Lol its only an extra 10 bucks. And IMO CF looks better on black. Less ppl walk up to you and ask why you have a black hood on a car that isn't black lol (I get that quite a bit)

-T.

Friday, September 18, 2009 10:56 AM
Do the hood bill

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search