few things i need to part with in winnipeg - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
few things i need to part with in winnipeg
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:04 AM
Well i have a few things to part with from my car, i'm thinking of putting the car back to stock. shipping is extra on everything thats up for grabs.

First thing up is the set of easy street air struts, they only be on the car for 5 months and i'm still waiting for the new replacement frt strut to come in from ez street. the frts are the update new style and the rears are the old style. all the other struts are all in good working order.
looking for $600 cnd plus shipping.

I have a second set of rear air struts which only been used for 1 riding season i picked them up for a spare set just in case something happen while i was on a road trip. they are also the old style strut and good working order. looking for $200 cnd plus shipping.

Full fiber glass body kit for 2000-2002 cavy, will fit 95-99 need to switch head lights to 00-02, frt bumper blitz bumper, side skirts buddy club 2 and rear bumper buddy clud 2. bumpers are painted sun burst org and need some minor work to be done on them. i pefer not to ship the kit cause they are big and will cost a lot of $$$$ to ship but if u are willing to pay for shipping fine by me. Looking for $600 cnd plus shipping.

factory power mirrors for 2 dr cavy or sunfire $100 cnd plus shipping

ecotec valve cover $50 cnd plus shipping

i have 2 02 style fuel rails with harness and fuel injectors looking for $30 cnd for each fuel rail.

i have a 03-05 style fuel rail one is brand new never been installed has injectors, regulator and hard lines and i think the harness is around some where looking for $70 cnd plus shipping.

i also have another 03-05 fuel rail with injectors regulator i also started to polish the fuel rail but never finished it just needs some hi speed buffing tool and its done. looking for $45 cnd plus shipping

i also have the odd ecotec parts like starter alternator from a colbat ss cylinder heads complete block missing the rods and pistons, have timing chain and gears and tensioner in a box.

i have more things i just need to find them and list them.

All prices are obo

thanks for looking.

Re: few things i need to part with in winnipeg
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 4:46 PM
Got any pics of all the air ride stuff?
Thursday, September 10, 2009 5:16 AM
Frt struts

Rear struts

These are before i installed them in the car i only had them in the car for 5 months i just waiting to get one new strut from Ez street. and its only the struts that are for sell. but here is a pic of the air management.

Friday, September 11, 2009 10:35 AM
Well i have a few things to part with from my car, i'm thinking of putting the car back to stock. shipping is extra on everything thats up for grabs.

First thing up is the set of easy street air struts, they only be on the car for 5 months and i'm still waiting for the new replacement frt strut to come in from ez street. the frts are the update new style and the rears are the old style. all the other struts are all in good working order.
looking for $600 cnd plus shipping. (pending sale)

I have a second set of rear air struts which only been used for 1 riding season i picked them up for a spare set just in case something happen while i was on a road trip. they are also the old style strut and good working order. looking for $200 cnd plus shipping.

Full fiber glass body kit for 2000-2002 cavy, will fit 95-99 need to switch head lights to 00-02, frt bumper blitz bumper, side skirts buddy club 2 and rear bumper buddy clud 2. bumpers are painted sun burst org and need some minor work to be done on them. i pefer not to ship the kit cause they are big and will cost a lot of $$$$ to ship but if u are willing to pay for shipping fine by me. Looking for $600 cnd plus shipping.

factory power mirrors for 2 dr cavy or sunfire $100 cnd plus shipping

ecotec valve cover $50 cnd plus shipping

i have 2 02 style fuel rails with harness and fuel injectors looking for $30 cnd for each fuel rail.

i have a 03-05 style fuel rail one is brand new never been installed has injectors, regulator and hard lines and i think the harness is around some where looking for $70 cnd plus shipping.

i also have another 03-05 fuel rail with injectors regulator i also started to polish the fuel rail but never finished it just needs some hi speed buffing tool and its done. looking for $45 cnd plus shipping

i also have the odd ecotec parts like starter alternator from a colbat ss cylinder heads complete block missing the rods and pistons, have timing chain and gears and tensioner in a box.

i have more things i just need to find them and list them.

All prices are obo

thanks for looking.

Sunday, October 04, 2009 10:33 PM
Any word from Easy Street yet?

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Sunday, October 04, 2009 10:47 PM
I may be interested in just the side skirts, how much would you sell them for?

Monday, October 05, 2009 6:35 PM
adam: i called ez 4 times a day to find out whats goins i finally got a call back today and they have one on its ways to me soon hopfully its comes soon, i know u been waiting for some time now and i'm sorry about that. by they way i like ur project very u have goin there, are the struts for that car?

brad: i had bought the side skirts back in june and been on the car since july, i paided almost 250 for them just because shippin was retarded from the states. make me an offer and shout me ur address and ill find out what shippin will be.

Monday, October 05, 2009 6:52 PM
i almost for got, i'm putting my eco s/c kit up for sell it comes with everything needed to put this in an eco also comes with boost gauge and reflashed pcm for manul transmission, its still in my car and only has 5000 kms on its.
the kit is from a cobalt ss but it only had 2kms on the motor when i got the s/c ( car had fallen off a train that derailed). i had made my own t/b which is the second one i had made the first one i have sold to tinkle. the s/c is sanded smooth and painted blk. only thing i dont have for it is the heat exchanger and stuff thats all its complete. i do have a 02 fuel rail if needed for the swap which the kit comes with cobalt ss injectors right now im running my 03-05 rail with spacers under the injector cups.

$1500 cnd is what i'm looking for and shipping is extra.
if u want more info e-mail me at krzy_z@hotmail.com i get them faster that way.

thanks for shopping lol

Monday, October 05, 2009 8:53 PM
Hey Kevin, no worries, just wondering if you had heard anything yet. Just getting anxious lol. (and yes, they're for the 'vert)

And I wish you would of posted your s/c setup for sale 2 days ago lol...getting a Saab turbo setup from my buddy now. Gonna be weird going from an s/c to turbo. (Hopefully for the better though)

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:09 AM
let me know of a price of what you would like for them either way, I may end up making a trip out that way to pick them up cause it may be easier/cheaper then shipping, as I'm just up in Edmonton. and I have to go visit Jeffy down in the hat sometime soon.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 5:20 AM
brad i'll let u know about the skirts cause right now i have a guy from here that may be intrested in the whole kit but he might want my bomxe sides instead of the bc2 so i'll keep u posted.

adam: yea i should of posted it sooner i made up my mind on selling the s/c kit about 2 weeks ago lol but the wife likes to hog the computre and didnt feel like posting at 1 in the moring lol yea i always wanted a saab kit over the s/c kit, u gotta let me know how the saab kit turns out and take lots of pics of the install since i can never find any on here of an install for a saab. good luck with that build and i'll let u know as soon as i get the strut, oh by the way i need ur mailing address again i lost it lol.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 7:58 AM
yea just dont increase the boost alot adam or you'll have problems thats the good thing about a s/c they are way more reliable and blow alot less @!#$ up
Tuesday, October 06, 2009 11:05 AM
Krzy Z wrote:brad i'll let u know about the skirts cause right now i have a guy from here that may be intrested in the whole kit but he might want my bomxe sides instead of the bc2 so i'll keep u posted.

alright, sounds good, thanks.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 10:26 PM
will that cover fit my 2001 z24 cavalier the eco tech? and is it for sale still? also what else do you got for sale any eurolights tail or head lights?
Wednesday, October 07, 2009 10:35 AM
if ur car has the 2.4 motor the valve cover will not fit it. right now i dont have any tails or headlights for sale.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 12:01 PM
Anything yet Kevin?

Thursday, October 15, 2009 12:41 PM
yea they showed up about 5 mins ago so i just emailed u you to. just need to find a big ass box to put them in.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 1:12 PM
has the guy said anything about which sides he wants to you yet?

Sunday, October 18, 2009 8:13 PM
air struts are shipped u should see them on wensday.
and im still waiting for this guy to get backt o me about my skirts

Monday, November 16, 2009 6:36 AM
update:

body kit sold

frt and rear air struts sold

rear air struts sold

super charger sold.

i have a triple pillar pod (no gauges) for 03-05 cav or sunfire up for grabs looking to get 40 bucks plus ship obo

Monday, November 30, 2009 10:41 PM
do you have the air ride still for sale all buy it I got the cash now and would like it for my 2001 z24 sliver cavalier. can I pick it up?

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:12 AM
sorry all the air ride stuff is gone.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search