pink 97 sunfire - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pink 97 sunfire
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:54 PM
Forsale, a 1997 Sunfire 4dr, factory 2.4L Auto, fully optioned pwr everything,ac, cruise etc etc. Engine has 299,XXX on it, still runs like a top, but i also have a new 2.4L motor with 160,XXX on it, all brand new gaskets in the motor, water pump etc. that can go with the car.
The car has a tan interior, vary clean, put in a black carpet as-well as died the rear deck back, put in a 00-05 center console w/5 speed boot. Has an aftermarket deck. Car has an evil eye hood, 95-99 z24 rear bumper, 00-02 z24 trunk and spoiler with c/f altezza tail lights.
Car will come with stock steelies with mint tires, 17's ARE NOT FORSALE SO DON'T PM ME!

Car got new brakes last year, past etest with flying colours, only thing it will need for a safety is a front window.

asis $1000 O.B.O with the spare motor.

can put the new motor in for the right price, if the car doesn't see in the next few weeks a part out will begin.

Re: pink 97 sunfire
Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:40 PM
if you part i call dibs on the tails
Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:56 PM
if you part it i call dibs on hood please! but i live in Alberta lol

Thursday, September 24, 2009 3:19 PM
noted guys and girl.

nikki, maybe you can send the fag brad back home at some point and i can send the hood back with him, he can bring my movie back to!

Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:29 PM
haha that paint job is pretty sweet, lol

Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:43 PM
Gary Frank wrote:noted guys and girl.

nikki, maybe you can send the fag brad back home at some point and i can send the hood back with him, he can bring my movie back to!

And my CD

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search