SunfireGTP Part out - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SunfireGTP Part out
Saturday, September 19, 2009 9:39 AM
Well, I told you all that it was coming...
Its a long list, I might add to it since I will probably forget a few things...

Precision T61 turbo, o km since complete rebuild - $600

Cartuning 3800 turbo crossover, brand new. Bought it for $450. - $400
Cartuning Escalade intercooler. 30x9x4 cooling surface. Customized to fit a J-body. Brand new - $900 with the Rebar.

97 Camaro 3800 upper and lower intake and throttle body with fuel rail and customized brake booster vacuum hose connector to fit a j-body. - $400
Brand new Camaro 3800 alternator. $80 if you take it with the intake manifold, $100 by itself.

LS1 Mass Airflow Sensor. Brand new - $150

2.2 non Eco Getrag transmission with team green LSD installed. 23,000km on the tranny, o km on the LSD. It will need the input shaft plug and oil diverter from GM($50 for both) - $350 For an extra $50, I will throw in EVERYTHING needed to convert to a Getrag.

B&M getrag short throw shifter. Already mounted in a base. $100

Custom j-body 3800 swap subframe, engine and tranny mounts. This is probably the finest example of how a 3800 frame should be made. It was made by [URL="http://dreammachinesltd.com/"]Dream Machines[/URL] in Markham. It will include the cradle, pre-impregnated nylon engine mount and tranny mounts. You will need to weld on plates at the base of the frame rails to bolt the front to. If you take the frame, take the shell of the car for free...
$1000

Copletely custom 3800 J-body engine and dash harness. This was designed to be ultra clean, so the PCM and fuse box would be inside the car. The wiring comes through the firewall on the lower passengers side of the firewall. It would work with a supercharged engine, but some wires would need to be extended It is pre-wired for all aftermarket gauges. - $500
3800 Camaro 5 speed flywheel custom machined for 5 speed FWD swap. 0 km since the machine work done - $150

50mm Blow Off Valve - Brand new in box - $250

Summit racing all aluminum radiator. This wont really work unless you are doing a swap like mine. Custom fitted for this car. - $200

If you guy the rad, take the 2 12 inch, brand new in box SPAL fans for an extra $120. If you want just the fans, $150.
Gauges...

Autometer tach with integrated shift light - $50
Autometer KM/H speedo, BNIB - $300
Autometer coolant temp gauge, BNIB - $60
Autometer fuel level gauge, 0-90ohms, BNIB - $60
Take em all for $440
Taylor battery kill switch - $20

Complete 03 Sunfire rear conversion with BRAND NEW RK sport streetfire rear, stock tail lights, filler panel and I will throw in the trunk aswell. - $400
Power mirrors - $40
Grand am Leather rear seats with 60/40 split folding - $75

Thats all I can think of right now.
PM me or email me at dccustoms at live.ca
All parts are located in North York. I will ship most parts at your expense.

Re: SunfireGTP Part out
Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:31 AM
'tis a shame but oh well, ce la vie.

Saturday, September 19, 2009 12:07 PM
Sad Panda

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Saturday, September 19, 2009 3:48 PM
Good luck with the sale. If I had not decided that I do not want to spend anymore on my car I would think about some items you have.

Saturday, September 19, 2009 10:13 PM

Cartuning Escalade intercooler. 30x9x4 cooling surface. Customized to fit a J-body. Brand new - $900 with the Rebar.

97 Camaro 3800 upper and lower intake and throttle body with fuel rail and customized brake booster vacuum hose connector to fit a j-body. - $400
Brand new Camaro 3800 alternator. $80 if you take it with the intake manifold, $100 by itself.

2.2 non Eco Getrag transmission with team green LSD installed. 23,000km on the tranny, o km on the LSD. It will need the input shaft plug and oil diverter from GM($50 for both) - $350 For an extra $50, I will throw in EVERYTHING needed to convert to a Getrag.

B&M getrag short throw shifter. Already mounted in a base. $100 Sold

Custom j-body 3800 swap subframe, engine and tranny mounts. This is probably the finest example of how a 3800 frame should be made. It was made by [URL="http://dreammachinesltd.com/"]Dream Machines[/URL] in Markham. It will include the cradle, pre-impregnated nylon engine mount and tranny mounts. You will need to weld on plates at the base of the frame rails to bolt the front to. If you take the frame, take the shell of the car for free...
$1000

Copletely custom 3800 J-body engine and dash harness. This was designed to be ultra clean, so the PCM and fuse box would be inside the car. The wiring comes through the firewall on the lower passengers side of the firewall. It would work with a supercharged engine, but some wires would need to be extended It is pre-wired for all aftermarket gauges. - $500
3800 Camaro 5 speed flywheel custom machined for 5 speed FWD swap. 0 km since the machine work done - $150

Summit racing all aluminum radiator. This wont really work unless you are doing a swap like mine. Custom fitted for this car. - $200

If you guy the rad, take the 2 12 inch, brand new in box SPAL fans for an extra $120. If you want just the fans, $150.
Gauges...

Autometer KM/H speedo, BNIB - $300
Autometer coolant temp gauge, BNIB - $60
Autometer fuel level gauge, 0-90ohms, BNIB - $60
Take em all for $440
Taylor battery kill switch - $20 Sold

Complete 03 Sunfire rear conversion with BRAND NEW RK sport streetfire rear, stock tail lights, filler panel and I will throw in the trunk aswell. - $400 Sold
Power mirrors - $40
Grand am Leather rear seats with 60/40 split folding - $75 Sold

Sunday, September 20, 2009 6:21 AM
are you willing to ship the trans to the us?

Sunday, September 20, 2009 9:30 AM
mikieb510 wrote:are you willing to ship the trans to the us?

If you are willing to pay for it...

Sunday, September 20, 2009 7:56 PM
51109 can you check price and send as a gift

Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:34 AM
I am disapointed that I never saw the car in person.

Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:44 AM
hmmm...I am in the need of a turbo....I may have to do a little research on this said T61

Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:44 PM
Buyer backed out of the Grand am rear seats, so those are back up for sale.

Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:17 AM
do you have a drivers door for a 2dr non power for sale
Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:42 AM
gtpsunfire wrote:Buyer backed out of the Grand am rear seats, so those are back up for sale.

are they bolt on???
can you post a pic?

!pıɐן ʇǝƃ oʇ pǝǝu noʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
-_-_-_-JCO EastSiderZ-_-_-_-
Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:02 AM
*Pipoz* wrote:
gtpsunfire wrote:Buyer backed out of the Grand am rear seats, so those are back up for sale.

are they bolt on???
can you post a pic?

You will need to custom fit them. I will get a pic, I do have one interested buyer from around here already though.

Thursday, October 01, 2009 5:43 AM

Brand new Camaro 3800 alternator. $80 if you take it with the intake manifold, $100 by itself. Pending
2.2 non Eco Getrag transmission with team green LSD installed. 23,000km on the tranny, o km on the LSD. It will need the input shaft plug and oil diverter from GM($50 for both) - $350 For an extra $50, I will throw in EVERYTHING needed to convert to a Getrag. Pending
B&M getrag short throw shifter. Already mounted in a base. $100 Sold
$1000 Pending
Copletely custom 3800 J-body engine and dash harness. This was designed to be ultra clean, so the PCM and fuse box would be inside the car. The wiring comes through the firewall on the lower passengers side of the firewall. It would work with a supercharged engine, but some wires would need to be extended It is pre-wired for all aftermarket gauges. - $500 Pending
3800 Camaro 5 speed flywheel custom machined for 5 speed FWD swap. 0 km since the machine work done - $150 Pending
Gauges...
Autometer KM/H speedo, BNIB - $300 Pending
Autometer coolant temp gauge, BNIB - $60 Pending
Autometer fuel level gauge, 0-90ohms, BNIB - $60 Pending
Take em all for $440
Taylor battery kill switch - $20 Sold

Complete 03 Sunfire rear conversion with BRAND NEW RK sport streetfire rear, stock tail lights, filler panel and I will throw in the trunk aswell. - $400 Sold
Power mirrors - $40
Grand am Leather rear seats with 60/40 split folding - $75

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search