f/s sunfire headlight with hids.. - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
f/s sunfire headlight with hids..
Friday, October 23, 2009 4:00 PM
hey
as the topic says i have a set of sunfire headlights with clear lenses and hid's 10,000 k work good headlights are in excellent condition 250.00 for the headlightd and hid's
thanks pm is key

Re: f/s sunfire headlight with hids..
Saturday, October 24, 2009 6:21 AM
a little high dont u think?
Saturday, October 24, 2009 8:49 AM
nope

Saturday, October 24, 2009 7:09 PM
Any more pics? And how hard would these be to install on my 02 sunfire? It would work fine with a non evil eye hood right?

Thanks.
Saturday, October 24, 2009 7:26 PM
just so ppl understand these are clear lenses on stock housings they are NOT projectors

Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:16 PM
Any more pics dude? I am interested in a newer better pair of lights but i don't know much about HID's.
Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:49 PM
so you're going to sell something that will blind people cause of a plain-jane housing with a clear lens?even with 10,000K HID's, that's still way high. considering you can get a HID kit off eBay for about $150CDN for a good set, and headlights from a yard for about $10. then find lenses for about $75. and used too. . . .

it would help you out if you ever posted up pics of things you sell too.

honestly, it's a shame what you did to Justin's car. . . . .

Monday, October 26, 2009 4:31 AM
Brad McLean wrote:so you're going to sell something that will blind people cause of a plain-jane housing with a clear lens?even with 10,000K HID's, that's still way high. considering you can get a HID kit off eBay for about $150CDN for a good set, and headlights from a yard for about $10. then find lenses for about $75. and used too. . . .

What does that have to do with the lights?

Monday, October 26, 2009 8:10 AM
Brad McLean wrote:so you're going to sell something that will blind people cause of a plain-jane housing with a clear lens?even with 10,000K HID's, that's still way high. considering you can get a HID kit off eBay for about $150CDN for a good set, and headlights from a yard for about $10. then find lenses for about $75. and used too. . . .

And 9 times outta 10 those junkyard lights are weather and crappy. If YOU want ebay hids YOU buy em. If you're not interested in his sale DONT POST. It's a FOR SALE POST, he's trying to sell something, if you don't wanna buy it then don't waste his and everyone elses time. IF you have a problem with him dont be a teenage idiot and whore up his thread with bulls hit. Send him an email and get over it.

- T.

Monday, October 26, 2009 10:07 AM
Blindz24 wrote:

And 9 times outta 10 those junkyard lights are weather and crappy. If YOU want ebay hids YOU buy em. If you're not interested in his sale DONT POST. It's a FOR SALE POST, he's trying to sell something, if you don't wanna buy it then don't waste his and everyone elses time. IF you have a problem with him dont be a teenage idiot and whore up his thread with bulls hit. Send him an email and get over it.

- T.

Probably should follow your own advice on that one then.

Josh, Are you willing to seperate the HIDS from the headlights?

Monday, October 26, 2009 11:26 AM
j_a_c_k_s_o_n wrote:

IMO, she was helping him out by taking his side on the post. ANYWAY!! Back on topic

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq

Monday, October 26, 2009 2:46 PM
yea its my fault that i got hit in a parking lot then found out there was 3 layers of unsanded paint under the car(thumbs up) tool..anywways yea i will seperate the hid's they are not ebay ones lol,and brad if u have a problem with me send it to pm or better yet dont messgae me cause i dont care its my car and i can do wat i want id drop a wreaking ball on it if i felt like it!and thanks everyone for trying to keep this post on track

Monday, October 26, 2009 6:49 PM
I bought Justin's old Sunfire from Josh. It should be back next summer and ill start a progress post as soon as i start to work on it...

[IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2972000-2972999/2972873_1.jpg[IMG]
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 1:24 AM
j_a_c_k_s_o_n wrote:
Blindz24 wrote:

- T.

Josh, Are you willing to seperate the HIDS from the headlights?

And you're referring to what/when ?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:25 AM
Josh,

Can you get me pics of the ballasts, and what brand etc they are, and pm me a price

Thanks

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 5:21 PM
if Andrew buys the HID's I would curious to know what price you would want the lenses for. If you happen to have closer pictures of the lenses/housing that would be good. Is the housing just a stock sunfire housing with just a clear lense put on? Is there excess silicon on the edge where the lense and housing meet? Does it mount up properly or are there some issues with mounting?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:58 PM
they mount fine ill take the pics for you guys tomorrow been busy with work and gettin some cars done and workin on my truck...ill hvae pics up tommorow thanks
cheers

Friday, October 30, 2009 7:54 AM
sorry to get off topic again and stir things up but brad before you make any comments about others ppl rides why dont you take you pimer paint job and do something with....from the time iv been on here and seen the threads josh has done a ton to the car and it had to take someone hitting him in a parking lot to find out what was under neath it all, and thumbs up on the progess you made to the car josh too bad it had to come down to you parting it and selling it off. Good luck with the sale of your headlights
Friday, October 30, 2009 9:53 AM
thanks dude!

Friday, October 30, 2009 5:19 PM
sale pending

Saturday, October 31, 2009 7:03 AM
sold...

Saturday, October 31, 2009 7:31 AM
a little high? his were custom made. try finding a set cheaper then that, being the fact that projectors are not even for sunfires

Saturday, October 31, 2009 7:54 AM
azncav ( the DROPPED top) wrote:a little high? his were custom made. try finding a set cheaper then that, being the fact that projectors are not even for sunfires

He wasn't selling the custom ones in this thread.
Saturday, October 31, 2009 1:53 PM
azncav ( the DROPPED top) wrote:a little high? his were custom made. try finding a set cheaper then that, being the fact that projectors are not even for sunfires

Reading pwnz you :p And its all cause you have a Vert lol

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Saturday, October 31, 2009 2:11 PM
lol wats wrong with verts...gotta have vert love come on now....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search