FS / WTS : 2.2L Ecotec Stainless Steel Griffin Rad $300 !! - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS / WTS : 2.2L Ecotec Stainless Steel Griffin Rad $300 !!
Saturday, October 24, 2009 1:30 PM
Thought I'd post this in here:

Hi folks, been a bit. Anyhow, I purchased one of twenty'ish custom Griffin Stainless Steel radiators for the J-Body. This particular one has sat around for well over a year. I was planning on swapping out my OHV for an ECO, but that never happened. I've just barely gotten around to changing out the wheels bearings. Suffice to say, I've lost interest in the J.

This model fits the 2.2L Ecotec, manual transmission, originally intended for a 2002 Sunfire (but model year does not matter, only engine and transmission type). It has a single large 15" fan + shroud combo.

This set be back $630 on my American Express. Please note, I am located in Sudbury, Ontario (Canada). I'm frequently in the Sudbury, Toronto, Sault Ste Marie, and Ottawa areas, and don't mind someone meeting to purchase. I will also ship, but be aware, shipping is not price-effective to the states, and expensive in Canada (particularly outside of Ontario and Quebec).

Forms of payment are EMT, cash, money order, pay pal.

I'm looking for a quick sale at $300 CDN (plus shipping), or $320 with Paypal (because of all the RIDICULOUS fees!)

That's a HUGE loss to me, and it will sell quickly on Ebay, for more. I KNOW a J-body member can put it to good use.

--------------------------------------------------------
2002 Sunfire -->
- Ractive steering wheel
- ASA 17" EM9 + Nexen N5000 215/45/17 (steelies for winter)
- D-Spec Lowering kit @ 1.4" (issues currently )
- Rockford P250.1 + MTX MZS1004 + Panasonic CQ-C8313U head unit
- Barely legal tint.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search