Blindz24 Part Out! - Page 2 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Blindz24 Part Out!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:21 PM
All still available.

Friday, September 25, 2009 8:50 AM
I'd snap buy the hood if it was for 03-05
Saturday, September 26, 2009 12:11 AM
Convert it lol

Thursday, October 01, 2009 5:59 AM
Bill if you still want those interior panels Ill throw 'em in for free, gettin yelled at for takin up space and need the $ as I owe someone money and they're gettin tired of waitin for it. So if you're still interested lemme know asap please.

Sunday, October 04, 2009 7:44 PM
would you ship the hood and do you got pictures of it up close and what about those headlights are they for sale same with the clear corner lens?
Monday, October 05, 2009 5:19 AM
for the 50th time the headlights are NOT for sale. They were never listed in the ad and never will be lol If you headlights like mine follow the group purchase John will be more than happy to make another set lol

The hood I will NOT ship its huge and even if I found a box big enough for it the shipping charge on it would be retarded. Sorry. Pick up only or I'll meet halfway or full way depending on gas money being provided. If I'm already going to Whitby then I won't ask for gas as I'll already be there regardless.

- T.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009 3:27 PM
Hoods comin off soon and then its definitly pick up only as I won't have a way to transport it.

Clear corners were gone a month ago sorry.

5speed console pending.

Friday, October 16, 2009 4:31 AM
Last chance for the hood til Spring. Comes off next week for winter. I will bring it as far as Whitby next week only (weather permitting). $20 extra for gas. Still available all winter but by pick up only as it won't be on the car, and I will NOT drive with it on in the snow/salt etc.

-T.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:06 AM
if you still have the hood in the spring ill be buying it

Thursday, October 22, 2009 11:11 AM
More than likely will. Coming off this weekend to be stored for winter unless someone wants it over the winter they're welcome to come get it.

Everything else still available.

- T.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 9:20 PM
Where are you located

Friday, October 23, 2009 4:40 AM
Belleville. Goin to Whitby this weekend.

Monday, October 26, 2009 1:12 PM
i am interested in buying your hood. Do you have more pics ( closer )? Are you willing to take $300? I thought I might catch up with you this week-end at the show. I am willing to drive to belleville to get it. send me a message with your # so we can arrange something.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 1:23 AM
What kinda 'close up' photos are you looking to get and pure curiousity why ? I'll take $300 if its picked up this weekend. As stated and its literally not a lie, there is NO damage to this hood. It still looks the same as the day I bought it.

- T.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:37 AM
I did not mean to offend you. I am sure if you were buying it , you might not take my word either. Don't forget, I am going to drive 200km to get it.

I do want the hood. I will make every effort possible to pick it up this week-end. I just have to find out what (Work, wife, and kids have planned for me). Most likely Sunday morning unless I can arrange something during the week. We should contact via phone. Send me a e-mail with your # wesley.swanton@rogers.com
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:18 AM
Not offended just tryin to see what you want to get exactly outta the photos so I know what to get photos of exactly. I can take 100 photos of the hood but they're all gonna look the same that's all lol. Ill post em up today/tonight if I get a chance. I sent you an email as well.

-T.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:44 AM
Took some randoms upon waiting your response. Maybe they'll help or be what you're lookin for. I had surgery last week so its not so easy for me to move around at this current time, so I wasnt able to give the hood a quick wash like I would like to so the shots are from my living room window with my good camera. Hope it helps.

- T.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:37 AM
Hood pending

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:50 AM
hood SOLD All other pieces listed still available.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search