LF hood - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LF hood
Thursday, December 03, 2009 11:10 PM
prefer if it was a black hood, it doesnt have to be the best shape or condition as long as it isnt destroyed lol I need a stock hood for the winter

Re: LF hood
Friday, December 04, 2009 3:15 AM
I may be picking up a cheap cavalier this saturday (for some parts I need, then parting out the rest), I wont need the hood. What are you looking to spend on hood? The cav is black, not sure what sort of shape the hood is in, its a 95-99 not sure exactly what year.
Friday, December 04, 2009 11:51 AM
like 20 bux lol its a stock hood lol where are you located?

Friday, December 04, 2009 5:50 PM
i got a black hood sitting in my back yard little rusty but its still good.. your free but its in windsor lol

Friday, December 04, 2009 5:58 PM
thanks but litle far to drive with no hood

Friday, December 04, 2009 8:37 PM
no it's not lol i've driven from barrie to niagara falls with no hood and with no problems. even after driving by 3 cops if thats what your worried about lol

Friday, December 04, 2009 10:19 PM
I drove from toronto to your place with no hood rich! lol

Saturday, December 05, 2009 11:30 AM
no Im worried it will either snow or rain lol I couldnt care less about what people or cops think lol

yeah I remember that day darren I miss that hood lol

Saturday, December 05, 2009 5:08 PM
Alright, I picked up that car I was tlaking about. Hood is not in very good shape, its rusting around the headlights. If you still want it pm me where we can meet. I would rather deliver, because the car is just sitting on a peice of land my father owns in the middle of nowhere, so I would rather not have people know how to get there... $10 and the hood is yours, and delivered.
Saturday, December 05, 2009 9:57 PM
sounds good to me, I will pm you my address thanks

Sunday, December 06, 2009 12:31 AM
another new car?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search