Part out Ad - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Part out Ad
Monday, December 14, 2009 8:09 AM
hey everyone i decided to part out my car so here's a list of stuff thats done to it .

have a 1997 Z24 5spd for sale.

it has brand new wagner brakes front and back new drums and hardware kit aswell and new rotors.

It comes with 2 front bridgestone nordic winter tires with black gtz rims.

So the car got some motor work done in the summer which was:

Upper head received Port polish 3 angle valve job, 1mm stainless steal valves, H.O. springs, and H.O. cams with 32 lb injectors H.O.

Bottom end received new rods and bearings, the crank was machined with the rest of the bottom end. It also got a new waterpump & brand new clevitte timing kit.

Complete fel-pro engine gasket set, brand new ac delco platinum plugs, ac delete pulley with rk sport light crank pully, brand new goodyear tensioner, and brand new gatorback belt . Upper and lower engine mounts (Prothane brand.) Polished 2.4 i.d.i cover, pacesetter header with a 2.25 catback exhaust. I also have a set of polyeurothane bushings installed on the control arms which havn't been installed on the vehicle. I have a getrag tranny, with a spec 3 clutch n flywheel thats been used but is still in okay condition. Axles will come with it. And a red aem intake short ram. I have an H.O. intake manifold with a 57mm throttle body, flange and gasket ready to slap on the car. l also have front and rear strut bars with a front tie bar and a rear sway bar. Only asking $1850 More stuff to list as well!!!!

Need it gone ASAP!!!! Call 416 671 6065 or just email! Thanks.

Here's a price for everything

Eibach Rear Sway bar and GM Tie Bar $60
RSM Racing Front and Rear Strut Bars $60
Or $120 for everything

H.O. intake manifold and tb and adapater flange with gasket's $110

2.4 short ram intake Aem intake red $60

Complete engine $900 with header and upper and lower engine mounts and you can view the car running before purchaseing the motor. Only problem with the motor is that it doesnt have a cam sensor pad so which is running in batch mode and doesnt have power steering but i do have a 2.3 power steering pump with everything all you need to di is grind the head to make it work.

Cat back exhaust with a huspower muffler, will toss in a brand new cat that was used to help make the car pass e-test $200

Getrag tranny with a spec 3 clutch and flywheel used condition and axles $250

control arms with prothane bushings $50 and have a brand new set prothane bushings still in the box $40

Or take the whole car for $1250 will give you everything just pm or call or txt 416 671 6065

Re: Part out Ad
Monday, December 14, 2009 8:20 AM
heres a link to my photobucket account to view pics of the motor of the car http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/evenflo_photo/?action=view¤t=2009_1122carvideos0036.jpg

and aswell a link to my youtube page of the car running http://www.youtube.com/user/sarahmichelle00#p/a/u/0/e2ObcY_sYZU
Monday, December 14, 2009 10:29 AM
If I was closer I'd grab that sway bar/tie bar off ya

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Monday, December 14, 2009 2:15 PM
well l have a offer for the whole set at the moment but if they dont sell we can probably arrange something then if you want..
Monday, December 14, 2009 2:54 PM
prothane bushings in the box sold aswell with the rsm strut bars and rear sway bar and tie bar
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:51 AM
Do you only have 2 of the GTZ rims as stated or do you have all 4 ?

- T.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 9:43 AM
Blindz24 wrote:Do you only have 2 of the GTZ rims as stated or do you have all 4 ?

- T.

Your not getting rid of your rims are you Ter?

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 12:50 PM
got all 4 i was just saying that i got 2 good tires on the front but the back ones are in crap condition the (the rubber that is)
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:27 PM
slvrblit wrote:
Blindz24 wrote:Do you only have 2 of the GTZ rims as stated or do you have all 4 ?

- T.

Your not getting rid of your rims are you Ter?

My 18's ? They've been gone for months lol

sarah m wrote:got all 4 i was just saying that i got 2 good tires on the front but the back ones are in crap condition the (the rubber that is)

Any pics condition of the rims? Im not overly concerned about the tires as Id just want the rims. They're 15's right ?

- T.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:38 PM
Are you shipping?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:44 PM
i can snap some pics tommrow of the rims and there 16's. just one rim has a lil bent nothing bad will snap pics tommrow and upload them on photobucket account. I can ship depends on what item you want?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:58 PM
PM'ed

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:11 PM
blindz24 - gtz rims are 16X7.

and damn these are some amazing deals. wish i had some funds left

Stand in the corner and SCREAM with me!!!!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 7:34 PM
hey z yaaaa sorry if i never answered you back about sending you my H.O. cam pack but whoever buys my engine i"ll recommend them to you. Thats if they want stock powersteering and a cam sensor pad installed.....

And also i have a intercooler 26x7x2.5 i'll let it go for $70
Also have a autometer air fuel gauge $30
and some stainless steel muffler with a 3 tip i'll let it go for $40
brand new gas tank and gas straps and wixs fuel filter and 2 new gas lines 5/16 let this go for $140
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 9:40 PM
sarah m wrote:hey z yaaaa sorry if i never answered you back about sending you my H.O. cam pack but whoever buys my engine i"ll recommend them to you. Thats if they want stock powersteering and a cam sensor pad installed.....

And also i have a intercooler 26x7x2.5 i'll let it go for $70
Also have a autometer air fuel gauge $30
and some stainless steel muffler with a 3 tip i'll let it go for $40
brand new gas tank and gas straps and wixs fuel filter and 2 new gas lines 5/16 let this go for $140

Already been talking with Brad

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 5:38 AM
haha nice you must of really liked my motor when you were working on it lol too bad i had a exhaust leak so that was a downfall if you wanna take it for another spin just give me a shout darren. And my blower got destroyed in the shop fire sorry bud..
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 1:28 PM
Shop fire? Ouch that sounds not so good

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 5:49 PM
BlownBlackZ wrote:Shop fire? Ouch that sounds not so good

Yeah the fire destroyed my fiances camaro and the shop owners integra and a customers car you can view my photobucket of what those cars looked like b4 the fire destroyed them
Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:58 AM
gah I was hopin they were 15's Sorry gonna have to pass but Im sure someone else here will jump on them as those are popular rims.

- T.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:00 AM
alrighty so i got a few more items left that im gonna sell

225/50/16 hankook rs2 tires brand new just got them less then 2 weeks ago can come mounted on the gtz rims $500

Have a meth kit with tb spacer it was used on my fiances old cavy $200

kyb agxs with sportline springs $450 used condition only have 30k on them havent bein mounted on my car yet. Orginally came from my fiances car
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:47 PM
were are you
located

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:58 PM
pickering
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 5:43 PM
might be interested in you suspension if you still got it
Thursday, December 24, 2009 9:37 AM
kyb agxs and meth kit sold intercooler aswell and control arms with bushings sold
Sunday, January 03, 2010 6:02 PM
hey this is sarah's fiance and well i just wanted to add some stuff for sale that i was gonna use in my new build but don't wanna play with the quad4 anymore so im putting everything up for sale..

nvg t550 with spec 4 clutch spec flywheel 12lbs Torsen lsd really rare $450 only had 10k put on them

2.3 head with arp head studs port polish AND WILL COME WITH THE RAREST CAMS OUT THERE rons 224/430 cams comes in the 2.3 ho cam pack. $450

2.4 bottom end ready to go to machine shop will come with 2.3 oil pump eagle h beam rods, clevite 77 main and rod bearings, l would suggest when you get the bottom end have the machine shop to increase more oil flow to the bottom end, complete cloyes timing assembly comes with guides, chain and tensioner all you need is custom pistons with valve reliefs. $500

Brand new Garrett Gt35r turbo built by precison's turbo will come with everything to bolt up to the head all lines and everything and will come with a set of used 84 injectors precisons aswell. $950 you will need a bov and a oil return line to ur oil pan.

And a 30x12x4.5 intercooler $140

Fuel Rail With Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator And Fuel Pressure Gauge $80

190lph jimmy pump $120

gm vert strut bar and rsm rear strut bar and eibach rear sway bar and k-brace and tie bar and im not to sure but a eibach front sway bar all for $220

Polished 2.4 H.O. intake manifold with a 62mm tb $140

75 shot nx express wet kid with jets and everything and a msd dis2 $450

Battery relocation kit $75

And have brand new moog front hub and rear wheel bearings moog ball joints,inner and outter tie rods, paid $850 us will let it go for $600 everything is still in the box.

Upper engine mount really rare with a double insert that has bein welded. And a lower engine mount aswell $100

Oem style carbon fiber hood and trunk lid with a 2001 rear spoiler wraped in carbon fiber with 2000 tail lights $350

Brand new wideband AEM black face bezzel $280 autometer electricl fuel pressure gauge $125 rare oldsmobile boost gauge $125

Black sparco racing seats with harness and everything $750

momo wheel and hub $130
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search