LF: 2002 Silver Sunfire Sedan Front Bumper - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LF: 2002 Silver Sunfire Sedan Front Bumper
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 5:14 PM
As the title states. Anyone know in the GTA where I can score one. I just became the victim of black ice and the snowbank won. Any of the junk yards maybe.

Re: LF: 2002 Silver Sunfire Sedan Front Bumper
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 5:16 PM
How badly mangled is yours? I've got a spare SF GT front bumper in silver, got some cracks in it. I don't think I have pics of it anymore, but PM Viperedzed and ask him if he remembers what kind of condition it's in, he saw the pics.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 5:24 PM
The bottom right side is completely caved in. Didn't damage the signal light or the right headlight. Will the GT bumper fit on the sedan though. How much are you willing to part with it.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 7:13 PM
I honestly have no idea, to be honest, whether it would fit. I don't see why not, but surely there are others who can answer yes or no. It's just the bumper shell, no lights or anything.

$50, pick up in Milton.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Thursday, December 17, 2009 4:41 AM
Let me find out. If thats the case. I may end up taking a drive to take it off your hands.
Saturday, December 19, 2009 10:41 AM
Apparently the Coupe won't fit on the Sedan. SO, does anyone know, within a reasonable distance from Markham if anyone maybe has an old one or where I can get one.
Saturday, December 19, 2009 6:04 PM
YES it will fit, coupes and sedans are exactly the same. Other than the bumper the only thing you need is the Gt crush pad, but u can mod your current crush pad to fit. I'm pretty sure the inner fender liners are the same but can't promise you that part.

Sunday, December 20, 2009 6:43 AM
Ok so does it fit or does it not fit?

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Sunday, December 20, 2009 7:31 AM
if i say it fits bill, i think you can trust it fits...

Sunday, December 20, 2009 3:54 PM
Str33tphyre wrote:Apparently the Coupe won't fit on the Sedan. SO, does anyone know, within a reasonable distance from Markham if anyone maybe has an old one or where I can get one.

lol, just seen your thread, you need to be more specific man, you just ask if "bumpers" can be changed......and NO the rears are not interchangeable, But the FRONTS ARE THE SAME.

Sunday, December 20, 2009 8:14 PM
I just realized something, I'm not sure I even have this thing anymore...will have to look into it and get back to you.

14.330 @ 96.37mph

Sunday, December 20, 2009 10:39 PM
It doesn't quite fit. At least not a bolt on.

The front fender wells ARE different form the GT to the SE, as well as the crush guard.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Monday, December 21, 2009 4:06 AM
It fits fine just throw it on.

the fender liners ar eonly 20 a side at GM new now anyways.

Thursday, December 24, 2009 9:41 AM
i have a stock SE bumper out here in oshawa if u want to drive out here... its Brand new never been on a car before and im not going to use it soo drive down here for 50$ and its yours
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search