04 Z24 sedan and 02 Coupe for sale - Page 2 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 04 Z24 sedan and 02 Coupe for sale
Friday, January 08, 2010 7:16 PM
Still haven't seen the source for these 04 ecotec $400 motor and tranny ( low km that is ) , I've searched via car-part.com which has pretty much every scrap yard known in thier data base (take a look) . Unless this is one of those other scrap yards if you know what I mean

Whitez wrote:
Gary Frank wrote:your shopping at the wrong yard then...i can go get a low mile eco tomorrow for $400 w/trans....

i don't think there was any cavaliers in f&f?

i'd say the price is fair tho....

Gary is right, I can get them for around that price aswell

Friday, January 08, 2010 7:43 PM
Newcastle recycling, $400 any motor and tranny, they take em out......

and if you would, please stop talking down on J bodies and tuners in general, sure there are plenty of riced ones, but making fun of tuners for no reason at all is wrecking chances of a sale as-well as making us other muscle car people look like idiots...

Friday, January 08, 2010 8:11 PM
Just replying to a couple of smart type posts , no harm meant , I'm sure other posters don't want to here well I can get a motor for x or y . Go ahead don't talk about it , no one on here is getting a seen running 10000 km motor for 400 bucks I don't care what they say , and this is a whole car , tranny , working a/c , all accessories , rims and other parts etc and with a second car that needs a motor , and I'm sure the add say's obo

Gary Frank wrote:Newcastle recycling, $400 any motor and tranny, they take em out......

and if you would, please stop talking down on J bodies and tuners in general, sure there are plenty of riced ones, but making fun of tuners for no reason at all is wrecking chances of a sale as-well as making us other muscle car people look like idiots...

Friday, January 08, 2010 8:16 PM
i got a entire car with 40,000kms on it for 600

10,000-40,000 on a ecotec basically the exact same thing........

where i get my stuff from is NOT on car-parts.com its a buddy that goes to the auction if i want something he picks it up..........

Friday, January 08, 2010 8:19 PM
Does the car in my sig look riced up with spoilers and crap..........

i didn't tink so but it was a roll over i fixed........i paid 750 for it

Friday, January 08, 2010 10:23 PM
Stop arguing and post real info on the cars in question....

Saturday, January 09, 2010 3:50 AM
A rollover that was fixed , so real cost in the end ? Anyone who wishes to see tha cars can call the # and go see the 04 running if they wish . Add does say obo .
Saturday, January 09, 2010 6:19 AM
i had 2400 in my yellow car FIXED on the road saftied and fully modded.....

Saturday, January 09, 2010 3:17 PM
Yeah but if someone doesn't have a dad with a collision center, how much is it gonna cost them to have a rolled over car repaired?

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Saturday, January 09, 2010 3:56 PM

Are you implying Daddy helped , I would never have thought that

BlownBlackZ wrote:Yeah but if someone doesn't have a dad with a collision center, how much is it gonna cost them to have a rolled over car repaired?

Saturday, January 09, 2010 5:09 PM
how about $500 for those cars and i kick you and your freind in the balls after

Saturday, January 09, 2010 7:22 PM
Oh come on , you know you meant suck on them after , you mom must be proud . Are you a ricer girl .

sarah m wrote:how about $500 for those cars and i kick you and your freind in the balls after

Saturday, January 09, 2010 8:31 PM
Ricer girl eh... Where is this shop located your gonna be in for a suprise sunshine please dont be scared to post up this address where these cars are.....

Anthony Johnston wrote:Oh come on , you know you meant suck on them after , you mom must be proud . Are you a ricer girl .

sarah m wrote:how about $500 for those cars and i kick you and your freind in the balls after

Saturday, January 09, 2010 9:10 PM
BlownBlackZ wrote:Yeah but if someone doesn't have a dad with a collision center, how much is it gonna cost them to have a rolled over car repaired?

well i sold the yellow car for 4000 so i guess thats how much.......

Saturday, January 09, 2010 9:24 PM
This thread is about as usless and stupid as the Anyone from Manitoba?OR a BALLER?? thread lol

Saturday, January 09, 2010 10:19 PM
Arguing in a Forum over the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics,
Even if you win, your still fukin retarded. doooh, lol.

Seriously though, I just picked up an engine (not a J Body) out of an 06 with 17000kms on it for $350, and that included everything even the whole engine harness, complete.

<a href="http://www.planethax.com/j-body">
</a>
http://www.weatherallsautomotive.com
http://www.planethax.com/j-body
Sunday, January 10, 2010 12:33 AM
Anthony Johnston wrote:Just replying to a couple of smart type posts , no harm meant , I'm sure other posters don't want to here well I can get a motor for x or y . Go ahead don't talk about it , no one on here is getting a seen running 10000 km motor for 400 bucks I don't care what they say , and this is a whole car , tranny , working a/c , all accessories , rims and other parts etc and with a second car that needs a motor , and I'm sure the add say's obo
Quote:

I got a 2000 grand am with 9x xxxkm on the motor for $400. Rear suspension is screwed up aswell as the rear bumper but the rest of the car is pretty much spotless. I also drove it home, so I'm fairly confident it runs...

I also know of a few scrapyards within 30min from my house that are not listed on car-parts, so I'm sure there are plenty of others.

In other words, the arguements you have been making are wrong... If you want to sell your stuff post more info on them. Even if what you were selling was a good deal, people are not going to want to give their money to someone starting arguments over the internet. PICTURES sell.

Sunday, January 10, 2010 4:00 AM
Okay so , let's see who put up the kick you in the balls comment hmmmm.. ..... can you figure it out , I see stuff for sale in classifieds , full body kit blah blah blah , this isn't plastic "it's the real deal" and it is 800 bucks but come on it is a body kit , and also see a lot of other adds that make me think WTF are some of these people thinking price wise but that is thier perogative . I have made no comments about anything other than reply to some people that have made stupid comments like yourself . If you don't like it don't comment those are the rules on other forums , then you wouldn't get comments back and then start wth the schoolyard talk unless you are still in kindergarten . The add says best offer , car can be seen running , don't care if you other people who have shops names etc at the bottom of your posts can get this or that for X dollars usually shops do get a better price especially if you are a repeat customer if you know what I mean . If your really that interested in the shop adress give him a call and come on down . If you haven't figured it out yet your the one that started with the kick in the balls comment sarah m .....,... sunshine .

sarah m wrote:Ricer girl eh... Where is this shop located your gonna be in for a suprise sunshine please dont be scared to post up this address where these cars are.....

Anthony Johnston wrote:Oh come on , you know you meant suck on them after , you mom must be proud . Are you a ricer girl .

Sunday, January 10, 2010 4:21 AM
There are a @!#$load of classified with no pics , WTF do you want with more info 04 Z24 rolled 10000 kms body is pretty much screwed from windshield back , 2000 coupe needs motor . 04 Can be seen running add sys obo , it's not like people on forums spend much more than 400-500 bucks without seeing what they are buying first in person .

Daniel Simoes wrote:
Anthony Johnston wrote:Just replying to a couple of smart type posts , no harm meant , I'm sure other posters don't want to here well I can get a motor for x or y . Go ahead don't talk about it , no one on here is getting a seen running 10000 km motor for 400 bucks I don't care what they say , and this is a whole car , tranny , working a/c , all accessories , rims and other parts etc and with a second car that needs a motor , and I'm sure the add say's obo
Quote:

I got a 2000 grand am with 9x xxxkm on the motor for $400. Rear suspension is screwed up aswell as the rear bumper but the rest of the car is pretty much spotless. I also drove it home, so I'm fairly confident it runs...

I also know of a few scrapyards within 30min from my house that are not listed on car-parts, so I'm sure there are plenty of others.

In other words, the arguements you have been making are wrong... If you want to sell your stuff post more info on them. Even if what you were selling was a good deal, people are not going to want to give their money to someone starting arguments over the internet. PICTURES sell.

Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:00 AM
Pictures of the second car is what I'm sure people want. We know what an engine looks like. We don't need to see how ruined th rolled car is. But the body of the second car is pretty much the deal breaker. Yes obviously nobody is going to paypal you over the money and expect it delivered and not want to go see it. But nobody is going to bother meeting you to see the car if you don't spike their interest first...
Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:05 AM
^ You're missing the point, because you came back to point fingers instead of being the mature person. ESPECIALLY since you're the one trying to sell something here not them.

Anthony Johnston wrote:Are you implying Daddy helped , I would never have thought that

Thats all you and that was at the beginning. And to better inform you his father has the collision center yea, but he still paid and fixed the car HIMSELF. So "daddy helping" isn't exactly accurate in any sense. A bonus sure.

People pay over a grand for working vehicles that they can drive home. Under a grand for vehicles they have to work on to make drive again. It's just how things worked. And in the world of cheap Jbody drivers no one will spend that much on a vehicle that will not drive home the day of purchase. Jbodies are cheap for a reason. You're not selling a Honda you won't see that much from any sane individual. No Offence, just being realistic. IT sucks, its insulting it hurts, but its reality.

Goodluck with your sale.

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:06 AM
Blindz24 wrote:*Anthony* You're missing the point, because you came back to point fingers instead of being the mature person. ESPECIALLY since you're the one trying to sell something here not them.

Anthony Johnston wrote:Are you implying Daddy helped , I would never have thought that

Thats all you and that was at the beginning. And to better inform you his father has the collision center yea, but he still paid and fixed the car HIMSELF. So "daddy helping" isn't exactly accurate in any sense. A bonus sure.

People pay over a grand for working vehicles that they can drive home. Under a grand for vehicles they have to work on to make drive again. It's just how things worked. And in the world of cheap Jbody drivers no one will spend that much on a vehicle that will not drive home the day of purchase. Jbodies are cheap for a reason. You're not selling a Honda you won't see that much from any sane individual. No Offence, just being realistic. IT sucks, its insulting it hurts, but its reality.

Goodluck with your sale.

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:18 AM
Understood , not sure why though if people don't like something they should use pm instead of replying to the classified , most other forums forbid comments about price etc in replies . And I must say I was warned about the cheap thing but I guess I had to find out how cheap for myself , I believe the guy has found a body to swap the motor in to anyways , and advised him not to buy junk in the future . Thanks

Blindz24 wrote:
Blindz24 wrote:*Anthony* You're missing the point, because you came back to point fingers instead of being the mature person. ESPECIALLY since you're the one trying to sell something here not them.

Goodluck with your sale.

- T.

Sunday, January 10, 2010 9:48 AM
All our "Idiotic" questions and comment were meant to shed light on a deal you were basically too un-informed or lazy to explain.
You would agree the 2000 Cav made the deal as it was to take the "mint" '04 motor?
Would you also agree that stating that it's 'Silver' and MAY be a Z is laughably too little info?

Then you'd also agree that communities like this J-body forum as cheap as f-ck as they are, tend to try to stick together and assess deals etc.. for each other. If you'd explained the products you were selling properly, or taken a picture of both (I don't care how many other deals have no pics....the onus is on you to provide pics in a deal such as this) Prospective buyers could have all the info and either contact you with interest, or not bother. I detected a bit of your attitude pretty early in the thread. What can I say, insulting the people you are selling to usually ends pretty much like this...well done sir.

I guess this is inevitable, but what high class vehicle do you drive?

Sunday, January 10, 2010 11:25 AM
Yah I guess I am uninformed , I guess being on a Jbody forum I thought that the people would know what a 04 Z24 sedan was and what it might entail and what wrecked body might mean and what 10000kms can be heard running mean and what silver might mean and what 2000 coupe (NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT MIGHT BE A Z ANYWHERE) with blown motor might mean , my bad I guess I gave to much credit . How much more info is needed they are stock caviliers " not modded as some might term it " and not Corvetttes or Ferraries , also someone else said the cheap thing and by the replies etc I would have to say it is confirmed . Sorry about the price thing but the searches I did told me the asking price was fair , the cheapest I found on-line was a motor only for $400 and high kms at that , I don't know anyone that I can get motor after motor from for a deal like people on here apparently can , then again i haven't been through any motors in a long time . Doesn't have to be a high class vehicle but it isn't junk and when on forums if I have a problem with price or something I keep it in pm's as those are the rules usually . I should have took the warning when I asked someone about posting on here .

Brocklanders wrote:All our "Idiotic" questions and comment were meant to shed light on a deal you were basically too un-informed or lazy to explain.
You would agree the 2000 Cav made the deal as it was to take the "mint" '04 motor?
Would you also agree that stating that it's 'Silver' and MAY be a Z is laughably too little info?

Then you'd also agree that communities like this J-body forum as cheap as f-ck as they are, tend to try to stick together and assess deals etc.. for each other. If you'd explained the products you were selling properly, or taken a picture of both (I don't care how many other deals have no pics....the onus is on you to provide pics in a deal such as this) Prospective buyers could have all the info and either contact you with interest, or not bother. I detected a bit of your attitude pretty early in the thread. What can I say, insulting the people you are selling to usually ends pretty much like this...well done sir.

I guess this is inevitable, but what high class vehicle do you drive?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search