My work is looking for help, 2 positions - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My work is looking for help, 2 positions
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:11 PM
ok so 1st position we're looking for is a Mechanic, experience preferred

hours are mon-fri 7-5, but you need to be flexible as sometimes you will need to work later. also there is a chance you might have to work the odd weekend as an on call person. we have one other road mechanic as well that this will be shared with.
you'll start off in our shop working on the machines getting to know them. and once thats done you will become a in shop/on road mechanic. you will be supplied with a vehicle to do all the on road stuff so you'll never have to worry about using your own vehicle while working here. take it home drive it to work etc. supplied with a fuel card as well. (must supply your own tools, specialty tools will be supplied)

pics of what you'll be working on are at the bottom of this post

you'll learn how to fix hydraulic systems (if you don't already) also you'll need to be able to have the ability to trouble shoot. these machines aren't like cars there isn't a tool like a tech II, vag com, etc to find a code as to what is wrong with the machine. so a head on your shoulders is a must.(there is a fault code at the control panel that blinks to give you an idea of whats wrong but it's always right)

as for how much $/hr, that you will have to discuss with the boss man. but i'm sure you won't be disappointed. we have a benefits package, you get 6 paid sick days/yr, along with a few personal days and you get 2 weeks vacation/yr
job is located in the 401 & Dixie area in mississauga

feel free to post in here or pm and questions and i'll either pass along your resume or i can pass along to you the contact info.

2nd position is an AZ driver, it's not for my company but for one doing the exact same stuff as i do. (a friends work)
again post or pm me for contact info on this one. i can't pass along your resume on this one sorry.
job is located in oakville

we also have rough terrain scissor lifts, that range from 26'-53'

Re: My work is looking for help, 2 positions
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:58 PM
why cant this come around in may of this year... thats when i will be done school and getting my CFQ dam
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search