FS subs and amp - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS subs and amp
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 1:39 PM
Item Description: 2-12" subs MTX thunder 5000, and a Kenwood mono amp to power them, these are nothing that will win you bass comps, but its a good bumping system for someone that wants a little bump
Item Condition: subs are in excellent condition just old subs. They have been sitting around doing nothing and I have other subs so these are for sale. The amp is a little rough to look at but it works great.
Asking Price: 250 for it all subs come in a sealed box
Contact: by pm, email(richsnow@live.ca), or text (ONLY) 519 801 8541

Pictures:

I also have an old school alpine amp, will let go for 50 bucks, and a old school pioneer amp for 50 as well, both work they are just old lol

Re: FS subs and amp
Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:49 AM
god damnit rich! lol
i am really interested in these... what would i need for them though? i have no system just upgradded door and trunk speakers... what kind of wiring kit and @!#$ would i need
Thursday, January 21, 2010 3:53 PM
all give you 50Bucks with shipping.
Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:15 PM
Considering he's asking $250....I'd think your SOL on your "$50 shipped" so you can "Ball out"

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:20 PM
Michael John Stopyra-Kalakaylo wrote:all give you 50Bucks with shipping.

It's I'll, not all. You fucking dim witted, under-brained, wigger talking, vanilla ice wanna be. Fuck off and go play with your teenie bopper girlfriends who think idiotic white boys who wear great big walmart dragons around their neck are cool.

Fuck off.

Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:40 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:
Michael John Stopyra-Kalakaylo wrote:all give you 50Bucks with shipping.

It's I'll, not all. You fucking dim witted, under-brained, wigger talking, vanilla ice wanna be. Fuck off and go play with your teenie bopper girlfriends who think idiotic white boys who wear great big walmart dragons around their neck are cool.

Fuck off.

LMFAO EPIC !!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:37 PM
50 dollars for the amp only is what I meant to be exact and thats pretty fair considering ebay has that amp for 50 bucks as well. And I am working on getting this balling t-shirt from davefrom england right now o.k./
Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:39 PM
Fuck off

Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:11 PM
Michael John Stopyra-Kalakaylo wrote:50 dollars for the amp only is what I meant to be exact and thats pretty fair considering ebay has that amp for 50 bucks as well. And I am working on getting this balling t-shirt from davefrom england right now o.k./

Congratulations buy it off of ebay and have a nice day.

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:54 PM
fine I will buy it off ebay than if your his manager I would say 50$ for the amp was a good deal but oh well I might have even paided 60$ your loss Blindz24
Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:47 PM
Michael John Stopyra-Kalakaylo wrote:fine I will buy it off ebay than if your his manager I would say 50$ for the amp was a good deal but oh well I might have even paided 60$ your loss Blindz24

Is it against the rules to just generally act like a moron? Anybody know how we could get this guy banned?

Darkened: Can you post up some specs for the amps. What are they rated for / stable at/ # chanels/ etc?

Help support the JBO! CLICK HERE!

Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:06 PM
He might of paided $60 your loss I guess eh Rich lol

Friday, January 22, 2010 12:18 PM
Daniel Simoes wrote:
Michael John Stopyra-Kalakaylo wrote:fine I will buy it off ebay than if your his manager I would say 50$ for the amp was a good deal but oh well I might have even paided 60$ your loss Blindz24

Is it against the rules to just generally act like a moron? Anybody know how we could get this guy banned?

Darkened: Can you post up some specs for the amps. What are they rated for / stable at/ # chanels/ etc?

http://manuals.kenwood.novenaweb.info/languages/EN/support/manuals/KAC-818.pdf

Friday, January 22, 2010 2:34 PM
His momma paided for the sperm that created him, clearly the donor wasn't from the deep end of the gene pool.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Friday, January 22, 2010 2:49 PM
you guys are awsome
Saturday, January 23, 2010 4:43 PM
Darkened wrote:
Daniel Simoes wrote:

http://manuals.kenwood.novenaweb.info/languages/EN/support/manuals/KAC-818.pdf

Thanks, but I meant for the two $50 amps you are selling... Or just model info so I can look it up.

But since you posted the info on the kenwood amp... how much for just that amp?

Help support the JBO! CLICK HERE!
Saturday, January 23, 2010 7:15 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search