My Air Ride setup simplified. - Page 2 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: My Air Ride setup simplified.
Saturday, January 16, 2010 2:50 PM
I did read it but dont get it, i see the small numbers, but i dont know which wire goes where

Saturday, January 16, 2010 4:42 PM
*Hangs head.

seriously....
I think everyone is done telling you what you need to do here. It's actually starting to get frusterating for me even... knowing that basically what everone has already said is what you need to do. All you need to do is get it off your damn table and get it into your car and ATTEMPT to wire it up.

No more silver platter information.

TRY TO INSTALL IT!!!!!!

If you can't do this installation with the information that has been laid out... have someone do it for you, because it can't be any clearer.

Sorry to be harsh... but I'm just sitting here shaking my head asking myself .. WWWWWWWHhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I did my install knowing nothing going into it... you gotta try and do it... PLEASE! that's the only way it's going to get done.

Saturday, January 16, 2010 4:50 PM
Yeah i just dont know about the relay its got 4 prongs, i dont get which goes where with that diagram it doesnt look like this relay.
Saturday, January 16, 2010 4:53 PM
Jesus!

www.google.ca

Search

Standard relay

Link.

http://www.ado13.com/techs/relay.htm

Learn.

LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an example on how a relay can be used.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Saturday, January 16, 2010 4:56 PM

Sunday, January 17, 2010 7:02 AM
zdoubledozen [ Matt wrote:]*Hangs head.

seriously....
I think everyone is done telling you what you need to do here. It's actually starting to get frusterating for me even... knowing that basically what everone has already said is what you need to do. All you need to do is get it off your damn table and get it into your car and ATTEMPT to wire it up.

No more silver platter information.

TRY TO INSTALL IT!!!!!!

If you can't do this installation with the information that has been laid out... have someone do it for you, because it can't be any clearer.

Sorry to be harsh... but I'm just sitting here shaking my head asking myself .. WWWWWWWHhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I did my install knowing nothing going into it... you gotta try and do it... PLEASE! that's the only way it's going to get done.

Well thats exactly what i was thinkinga nd saved me typing!
There is only so much we can do if you arent willing to put any effort in yourself.
There was a previous diagram (if you are a picture learner) and a typed out in words (if you are a 'book' learner) are you neither?
You need to be willing to do some reasearch if you want to customize cars, it involves a bit of at least basic troubleshooting skills.

Best of luck to you.

_

Now with northstar V8, IRS, 20's n 22's
Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:07 AM
VIPERREDZED wrote:if you have no money you should not have air ride

adding to this post now............if you have no basic electrical or automotive knowledge you should NOT have air ride........as it always brakes down when your not taking care of it or checking it.........

next we are going to get posts...........my air ride is fully deflated how do i fix a leak in the line............ETC

as for the braided line go to a performance shop get one made they all do it you just have to know what ends you need on it

Sunday, January 17, 2010 5:56 PM
haha you asked for a diagram of how the relay works when it's on top in white.

Monday, January 18, 2010 7:07 PM
On a side note anyone want to buy all that digital stuff? Theres the tank valve attachments, the box(brain) ethernet cord, digital gauge, and lots of wires and stuff........just PM me with a good offer and it's yours.
Sunday, January 24, 2010 5:38 PM
VIPERREDZED wrote:if you have no money you should not have air ride

x2

VIPERREDZED wrote:adding to this post now............if you have no basic electrical or automotive knowledge you should NOT have air ride........as it always brakes down when your not taking care of it or checking it.........

times the amount of dollars america is in debt...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search