Parts for sale - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parts for sale
Friday, October 16, 2009 6:45 AM
Selling the last of my jbody stuff, will probably part out in the near future. Best offer, want this stuff gone.

- 98 grand am gt rear seat, complete bottom and top with the split, cream leather 7/10
- sunroof- complete, with choice of headliner black or beige, you get all the wiring and drain tubes 9/10
- 2.2L pacesetter header, armour coated, no down pipe but in great shape 9/10
- Front strut bar, chrome 8/10
- Rear vibrant strut bar, chrome 10/10
- autometer 2 guage pod attatched to driver side a pillar 9/10
- ractive "blacked out" guages, have many different colours on the backlight -1 voltmeter 1 oil pressure both 9/10 and come with everything you need (oil pressure is electric signal)

Please, keep all monetary offers to PM or email.

Located in Hamilton

For fastest response, email me at a_v_j_j@hotmail.com

I want this stuff gone, its sitting here taking up space and I have no intention of using any of it as I am moving

Re: Parts for sale
Friday, October 16, 2009 2:10 PM
pmd you
Friday, October 16, 2009 2:36 PM
Able to get pics of the gauge pod?

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:39 PM
Will get pics for you asap, in the mean time, try auto meters site, its just a 2 guage pod that you attatch to the a pillar. It isnt molded

Ill get pics for you tomorrow

Sunday, October 18, 2009 7:22 AM
sunroof with charcoal liner. Thinking about it...

Sunday, October 18, 2009 8:31 AM
Andrew, why are you parting ways with the header? What happened to the exhaust system you said you were building when we met at CT in Dundas?

Sunday, October 18, 2009 4:40 PM
GTP, let me know, Im not asking much for it and its all in great shape,

Scott, moving for new job, not keeping the cavalier so Im not investing money into it anymore...

Monday, October 19, 2009 3:08 PM
where ya moving to? What new fancy job did you snag? You worked for Rogers before didn't you? (or was it Bell)

Monday, October 19, 2009 6:13 PM
It was cogeco! lol

and I am moving to Petawawa. got a full time position with the army. signing my life away

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:22 PM
Update

- sunroof- complete, with choice of headliner black or beige, you get all the wiring and drain tubes 9/10
- 2.2L pacesetter header, armour coated, no down pipe but in great shape 9/10 - pending
- Front strut bar, chrome 8/10 - pending
- Rear vibrant strut bar, chrome 10/10 - pending
- ractive "blacked out" guages, have many different colours on the backlight -1 voltmeter 1 oil pressure both 9/10 and come with everything you need (oil pressure is electric signal)

More items to the list

- 99 drift front fiberglass good shape no cracks
- type j sides, okay shape poly
- type j rear, good shape poly
- ractive racing seats, black material with leather trim
- black projector headlights and corners
- black rims with chrome lip. Urban racing, 17's with good tires, lots of tread (winter tires from the police fleet i do believe) great shape!
- shaved trunk lid, with inner tails (no spoiler no key hole)
- 2.2L warm air intake, chrome with filter, good shape
- HID's, slim digital ballast, aqua output great visibility

All body parts and lights will consider cash or trades for stock parts plus cash (z24 or base)

Located in Hamilton

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 1:26 PM
pm me with a price on those racing seats you have for sale

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:43 PM
j_a_c_k_s_o_n wrote:It was cogeco! lol

and I am moving to Petawawa. got a full time position with the army. signing my life away

Bahaha seeing as I lived in Hamilton for 4 years you think I would have thought of that one....my mind has been so warped living here in London, constantly being bombarded by Rogers and Bell...Good luck with our Forces Andrew, I wish you the best of luck.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 6:14 AM
Thanks Scott I appreciate that!

Bump ttt

- 99 drift front fiberglass good shape no cracks
- type j sides, okay shape urethane
- type j rear, good shape urethane
- ractive racing seats, black material with leather trim
- black projector headlights and corners
- black rims with chrome lip. Urban racing, 17's with good tires, lots of tread (winter tires from the police fleet i do believe) great shape!

All body parts and lights will consider cash or trades for stock parts plus cash (z24 or base)

Located in Hamilton

Thursday, October 22, 2009 8:53 AM
Bump- more items added

- sunroof- complete, with choice of headliner black or beige, you get all the wiring and drain tubes 9/10 (from viperredzed, is a complete j roof, plus extra parts)

- autometer 2 guage pod attatched to driver side a pillar, painted to match charcoal interior 9/10

- 99 drift front fiberglass good shape no cracks, fit almost perfect, holes drilled for mounting only, no holes drilled for turn signals (not the bumper in my sig)

- type j sides, okay shape urethane, no door strikes, cheap.

- ractive racing seats, black material with leather trim, 3 out of 4 bolts directly into stock sliders, slight mod needed to bold 4th bolt.

- black projector headlights and corners (95-99)

- 2 12" infinity 12.1 perfect subwoofers in a bassworx ported box, good shape and great sound (will seperate box from subs.

- pioneer d class 1000 w mono amplifier, has some cosmetic damage but has a lot of power and pumps good. will include wiring and install if you don't know how to do that yourself.

Everything best offer, really open to most offers, want this gone as I dont really need the car anymore.

Located in Hamilton, will meet part way or deliver within reasonable distance (will discuss further through pm or email)

Monday, October 26, 2009 6:19 AM
Updated list, all items best offer

- sunroof- one sunroof great shape, with beige headliner

- autometer 2 guage pod attatched to driver side a pillar, painted to match charcoal interior 9/10

- 99 drift front fiberglass good shape no cracks, fit almost perfect, holes drilled for mounting only, no holes drilled for turn signals (not the bumper in my sig)

- type j sides, okay shape urethane, no door strikes, cheap.

- ractive racing seats, black material with leather trim, 3 out of 4 bolts directly into stock sliders, slight mod needed to bold 4th bolt.

- black projector headlights and corners (95-99)

- 2 12" infinity 12.1 perfect subwoofers in a bassworx ported box, good shape and great sound (will seperate box from subs.)

- pioneer d class 1000 w mono amplifier, has some cosmetic damage but has a lot of power and pumps good. will include wiring and install if you don't know how to do that yourself.

Located in Hamilton, will meet part way or deliver within reasonable distance (will discuss further through pm or email)

Monday, October 26, 2009 10:42 AM
interested in the guages and the amp, pm me a price of what you would like.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 12:58 PM
Bump, some parts left,

- auttometer dual guage pod attatched to driver side a pillar, painted to match charcoal interior ($30 obo)

- ractive black on black racing seats in near perfect condition, comes mounted on stock sliders. ($200 obo)

- black projector headlights and corners (95-99) ($50 obo)

- Complete subwoofer system includes: 2 12" infinity 12.1 perfect subwoofers in a bassworx ported box, good shape and great sound, pioneer d class 1000 w mono amplifier ($200 obo)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search