Where to put Air Gauges? - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where to put Air Gauges?
Monday, March 01, 2010 2:06 PM
Hey everyone, when I install my air ride, I have 2 dual needle gauges.....just curious, where do i put them lol, I dont have a pod or anything....what have you guys done with your gauges, i need some ideas!

Re: Where to put Air Gauges?
Monday, March 01, 2010 3:33 PM
do you plan on trying to fiberglass them in somewhere? or are you just planning on just trying to stick them somewhere

Monday, March 01, 2010 4:34 PM
I was thinking of fibergalssing them in the center console below the ashtray on each side of the cupholder.....but i have zero experience on fiberglassing.....so thats out of the question, i want somewhere i can stick them where they arent floppin around.....BTW your car looks awesome man,
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 1:47 PM
anyone?
Thursday, March 04, 2010 6:52 PM
thanks man, car is long gone tho. stripped it sold it for parts a yr and a half ago.
anyway, when i installed my air i was looking to do the same thing you are right now. so as a temp solution i put mine in my heater vent, both fit in there nice and snug and didn't move at all.

Thursday, March 04, 2010 8:11 PM
A pillar tripple pod would be the cheapest and quickest route.

As for your center console idea, this is how I have mine set up.

Thursday, March 04, 2010 8:21 PM
Already had a triple pod, and didn't feel need to monitor them all the time and clutter the car, so I gave up center console space-

Friday, March 05, 2010 9:12 AM
Nice! Matt, would you glass my center console for the gauges? I have a 98 it has 1 cupholder up front thats useless anyway......and CDNWOLF, I have Type R's and 1000WRMS Alpine amp, it would rattle those babies outta that vent real fast
Friday, March 05, 2010 2:22 PM
i did too, i had 3 12' type r's. plus i like to play with the switches. they didn't budge at all lol

Friday, March 05, 2010 6:46 PM
Would you be interested in comin down and helpin CDN? How far are you from Woodstock?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search