FS: 00-03 Stock Sunfire Side Markers - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 00-03 Stock Sunfire Side Markers
Sunday, March 28, 2010 7:38 AM
Long time ago I got the clear side markers and kept the stock ones.

Being that I no longer have the Sunfire, I've no need for these, both front and back. Comes with the original stock bulbs, too.

Make me an offer and pick them up whenever you can - I'm in north Oshawa. E-mail is key: da_vinci38@hotmail.com

Cheers

Re: FS: 00-03 Stock Sunfire Side Markers
Sunday, March 28, 2010 3:20 PM
10 for the fronts?
Monday, March 29, 2010 6:42 PM
i don't wanna comment forsure cuz its been a long time sence i looked but from what i remember the 03-05 side markers aren't the same as the pre 02, can't remember if it was the front or rears but on something i remember them being the same looks wise but for some reason gm modeled the tab's opposite from the others, again, no promising, but somthing to look into.

Sunday, April 04, 2010 4:37 AM
Gary Frank wrote:i don't wanna comment forsure cuz its been a long time sence i looked but from what i remember the 03-05 side markers aren't the same as the pre 02, can't remember if it was the front or rears but on something i remember them being the same looks wise but for some reason gm modeled the tab's opposite from the others, again, no promising, but somthing to look into.

gary i guess i never really thought this through when i posted, i just copied what is on the box's sticker. really if it's 00-03 it SHOULD be 00-05 so i'm not sure why i didn't notice that when i posted so from now on we'll just make it easy and say 00-02

Travis Bergeron wrote:10 for the fronts?

Travis, e-mail me and we can arrange pick up.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search