need 95-99 front fenders - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need 95-99 front fenders
Friday, April 09, 2010 4:29 PM
he guys need a set of 95-99 front fenders, stock or what ever color does not matter, pls let me know asap

oh and just wondering, if i have a 2001 cav, can i just bolt 95-99 fenders bumper and hood or is there any mod needed ???

Re: need 95-99 front fenders
Friday, April 09, 2010 4:40 PM
fenders, headlights, corner lights, bumper, fender liners, plastic crush guard behind bumper. hood is the same.
Friday, April 09, 2010 4:58 PM
Ryan suddick wrote:fenders, headlights, corner lights, bumper, fender liners, plastic crush guard behind bumper. hood is the same.

no not all of that are the same. only thing that are the same from 95-99 to 00-02 are the hood and the fenders. (minus the spot welded corner light brackets 95-99)
i would look into getting the year specific for the 95-99 fenders as the corner light bracket is spot welded on. unless you get the one piece headlights then you will be fine.

if your swapping your front end to the 01, all you need is the headlight harness front bumper/ crush guard and of course the headlights and corners with the brackets. 00-02 corner light brackets bolt on/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 09, 2010 4:59 PM

Friday, April 09, 2010 6:41 PM
I can get you black stock fenders off of my 97 2dr cav. Check out my for sale thread here, for some pics of the car (theres a link to my photobucket album). Let me know if you want them (or anything else) and what you're offering.

Help support the JBO! CLICK HERE!
Friday, April 09, 2010 7:39 PM
azncav wrote:
Ryan suddick wrote:fenders, headlights, corner lights, bumper, fender liners, plastic crush guard behind bumper. hood is the same.

no not all of that are the same. only thing that are the same from 95-99 to 00-02 are the hood and the fenders. (minus the spot welded corner light brackets 95-99)
i would look into getting the year specific for the 95-99 fenders as the corner light bracket is spot welded on. unless you get the one piece headlights then you will be fine.

if your swapping your front end to the 01, all you need is the headlight harness front bumper/ crush guard and of course the headlights and corners with the brackets. 00-02 corner light brackets bolt on/

yes that is what I said. I put a period then said hood is the same.
Sunday, April 11, 2010 12:11 PM
well i have a ram air hood from a 95-99, and a front bumper from a 95-99 budy club kit in ma garage right now, i like the head lightts of the 95-99 better the the big single one on the 00+, i am trying t o get the black projectors and clear cornors from the other guy, but if i just used the hood and the front skirt would it line up ok ????

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search