Rare Clear Cav tail lights+shaved trunk, injectors, cut out, 03 sunfire rear - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rare Clear Cav tail lights+shaved trunk, injectors, cut out, 03 sunfire rear
Friday, April 30, 2010 6:04 PM
Got a set of clear tail lights for a cavalier 2dr/4dr or 4dr sunfire.
I'd like $60 O.B.O....give me $75 and i'll throw in a truck with shaved inners and locks.

Got a set of eco injectors, can't remeber wat size they are but they are the ones that come with the gm s/c kit, so similar to cobalt ss greens tops 32lbs?? $40

Exhaust cut out $45 firm

03 Sunfire rear end , bumpers red/primer filler panels painted carbon fiber(only thing needed for the swap is tail lights) 125$

Re: Rare Clear Cav tail lights+shaved trunk, injectors, cut out, 03 sunfire rear
Friday, April 30, 2010 6:15 PM
damn to bad your in canada and me having other things to pay for.. that trunk would be mine lol

Re: Rare Clear Cav tail lights+shaved trunk, injectors, cut out, 03 sunfire rear
Friday, April 30, 2010 7:20 PM
is that ian's old trunk?

Sunday, May 02, 2010 6:08 AM
Gary Frank wrote:Got a set of clear tail lights for a cavalier 2dr/4dr or 4dr sunfire.
I'd like $60 O.B.O....give me $75 and i'll throw in a truck with shaved inners and locks.

you're going to throw in a truck? that's awesome

Sunday, May 02, 2010 11:08 AM
Been trying to sell 2 50's ford trucks this weekend, its all i got in mined haha....yea dave ians trunk

Monday, May 03, 2010 6:56 PM
as the title states....

1: Brand new never installed apc clear corners for 95-99 cav's. $35

2: Tinted 95-02 Sunfire tail lights. $35

injectors and cut out sold.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 6:53 AM
Thanks man..fast shipping FTMFW!

+1 for gary

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search