Parting out sale - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parting out sale
Friday, April 09, 2010 7:56 AM
Theres time for everything.. Im sad but gotta move on. Grab those parts! spring time = time for new mods!

Getrag 5spd tranny, bracket ready to be welded on, shifter cables, stock clutch and flywheel. 65,000 km - $350
B&M short shifter 00+ - $150
Urethane Mounts for Getrag -$50
2x 12" Kicker L7s subs with a box - $300
Audiovox DVD player / lcd tv - $100
Magnaflow Duals - $300
Baer Brakes 13" front/ 12" rear - $1400
RDFabs Polished Harness Bar - $300
10 colours leds under glow kit - $100
2x - 1" 5x100 spacers with hub centred (fits great!) just got last week - $80
18/19" Center Line Forged wheels with falken fk452 tires - $1200
Easystreet air ride suspension (clean, easy to be installed) - $800
Custom extended and centered swing arm for air ride - $300

make me an offer, we ll talk.. please dont waste my time. thanks for your attention.
contact me ph3w3s (at) hotmail .com
thanks again.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 09, 2010 8:10 AM

Re: Parting out sale
Friday, April 09, 2010 8:45 AM
ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! WTF? I saw you FS posts on JCO and came here quick to see if I could find out what was going on! Good luck with selling everything and whatever you plan to move onto. Been way too long since I have seen you, maybe I should make it out the west end before one of the top 5 cavs is no longer.

Friday, April 09, 2010 10:47 AM
DavefromEngland wrote:ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! WTF? I saw you FS posts on JCO and came here quick to see if I could find out what was going on!

me too

Friday, April 09, 2010 12:59 PM
Sucks to hear Darren But it happens with everyone.
Email sent buddeh.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Friday, April 09, 2010 1:38 PM
Im pretty sure i saw you yesterday on the 427, car has stock z24 rims and stock z24 kit right now?
Friday, April 09, 2010 3:03 PM
What brand is the underglow kit? And can you send pictures to yhandor@hotmail.com
Friday, April 09, 2010 5:34 PM
Sorry to hear about it. I know any car you own will be art on wheels.

email sent

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 5:59 AM
Anwser your Emails Buddy, or just mine is fine too.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:44 AM
lol ^^ what he said

where did you go darren lol

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 9:04 AM
pm'ed

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:48 PM
This is sad. This car was awesome to see in person. Darren is definitely a cool guy and I felt bad when I saw the @!#$ty paint job that he recieved. I will miss this car.

Out of curiousity, does the short shifter work with all Getrag's trannies, ie. the LN2, the eco and the 2.4?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:27 PM
Scott Fry wrote:This is sad. This car was awesome to see in person. Darren is definitely a cool guy and I felt bad when I saw the @!#$ty paint job that he recieved. I will miss this car.

Out of curiousity, does the short shifter work with all Getrag's trannies, ie. the LN2, the eco and the 2.4?

yessir, the F23 has the same actuator and cables no matter what engine it's bolted up to. And it's such a great mod, so simple and beneficial.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:01 PM
BlownBlackZ wrote:
Scott Fry wrote:This is sad. This car was awesome to see in person. Darren is definitely a cool guy and I felt bad when I saw the @!#$ty paint job that he recieved. I will miss this car.

yessir, the F23 has the same actuator and cables no matter what engine it's bolted up to. And it's such a great mod, so simple and beneficial.

thank you sir. I may consider it. It also helps that Darren and I both live in London, so I don;t have to drive a lot to pick this up.....

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:03 PM
Don't just consider it. DO IT. Trust me, and you'll thank me for it later.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:33 PM
Scott Fry wrote:
BlownBlackZ wrote:

thank you sir. I may consider it. It also helps that Darren and I both live in London, so I don;t have to drive a lot to pick this up.....

when did darren move to london I thought he lived in missisauga. you sure your not thinking of seans car it looks like darrens

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:26 PM
I believe you are correct. I am thinking of Sean.

Friday, April 23, 2010 6:00 AM
u have a pm

Friday, April 23, 2010 6:56 AM
get in line lol, he's gone into hiding again.

Dude leave your hot GF alone for 5 minutes and answer your emails lol

I'm going to have to come to your house soon and make sure your alive lol

Friday, April 23, 2010 10:04 AM
matt ill come with you. and ill bring some cash.

Friday, April 23, 2010 11:16 AM
lets make it a meet lol

Friday, April 23, 2010 12:13 PM
im down even tho i live in manitoba, road trip.

Monday, April 26, 2010 9:31 AM
lol shut up matt. this is so easy to take parts off. life is hard when im dumb. selling the truck now, couple of interested buyers right now. better be sold soon! thats a step forward.. i cant afford 2 vehicles now and im going back to school. looking for a suby wrx - an all year round car. im not sure if i have to sacrifice anything off my cav or not. its useless sitting collecting dust since last august. i still have a soft spot for this POS. are those parts worth keeping? its not going to get me to anywhere in the life. only risks of investment for opportunity costs.
I still gotta decide what the hell I would like to do with the rest of my life.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, April 26, 2010 9:43 AM

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 5:20 AM
Well good to see she hasn't wore you out to much, or killed you lol...

Dude do what you gotta do, enjoy life. If you choose to let the Cav sit and collect dust, so be it. one you two might love each other again lol

Get your ass out to a Tuesday meet sometime, Say Hello and all that fun stuff.

Still could have returned my Email l0l

Take care bud, you'll figure out what to do.

Saturday, May 08, 2010 6:28 PM
tranny mounts.....new or used and prothane or TTR? Got the shifter still....used or new?
Sunday, May 09, 2010 6:24 AM
^^ dude he is not parting it out anymore. read a few posts up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search