Coming to Toronto! - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Coming to Toronto!
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 8:10 AM
What uppp, I will be in Toronto May 15th-17th for my wifes friends wedding. We will be staying Downtown South at the Westin Harbour Castle. Just wondering what fun things there are to do or to see there?. We will be hittin up Niagra Falls on the way up from Columbus. First time in Canada, looking forward to it. Is there anything I can NOT bring over the border from here? lolol.

Thanks for any info.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Re: Coming to Toronto!
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 8:53 AM
I enjoyed my first blue game in the rogers center and my first time in the CN tower, I am 2 hours west of TO though darren will give you some better things to check out im sure lol

as for the border dont bring guns knives or fruits and vegetables across everything else is ok. I think. we should set up a mini meet later in the day like around 5 or 6 pm if your not too busy with the wedding

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:28 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:What uppp, I will be in Toronto May 15th-17th for my wifes friends wedding. We will be staying Downtown South at the Westin Harbour Castle. Just wondering what fun things there are to do or to see there?. We will be hittin up Niagra Falls on the way up from Columbus. First time in Canada, looking forward to it. Is there anything I can NOT bring over the border from here? lolol.

Thanks for any info.

You can bring your US beer if you don't want to get hammered. All we have up here is REAL beer

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:33 AM
Darkened wrote:I enjoyed my first blue game in the rogers center and my first time in the CN tower, I am 2 hours west of TO though darren will give you some better things to check out im sure lol

as for the border dont bring guns knives or fruits and vegetables across everything else is ok. I think. we should set up a mini meet later in the day like around 5 or 6 pm if your not too busy with the wedding

Cool thanks for the info man. Ill get to Toronto around 12 noon I think, then gonna go visit her friend. Then we gotta wait til 3 to check in. Not sure if ll have time for a meet, depends on what she wants to do. Ill be online and will post something though if things change.

Slvrblit wrote:You can bring your US beer if you don't want to get hammered. All we have up here is REAL beer

LMAO, hey man I won't even argue with you because I have never had Canadian beer, so I wouldn't know hehe

306 TQ
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 11:32 AM
lol. Was the weirdest thing a few years ago at the bash, to see someone with Imported Molson Canadian lol. Got a kick outta that one

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 12:22 PM
coming thru my neck of the woods huh? Tabs is coming thru on tues-wed(11-12) and I'm supposed to meet up with him.

Are you planning to stay in the falls? or just a short stop on the way to/from toronto? If possible, I'd like to try and meet up with you.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 1:01 PM
J03Y wrote:coming thru my neck of the woods huh? Tabs is coming thru on tues-wed(11-12) and I'm supposed to meet up with him.

Are you planning to stay in the falls? or just a short stop on the way to/from toronto? If possible, I'd like to try and meet up with you.

What up Joey, yea man we are planning just to stop on through then head out. We can link up before we cross the boarder though. How far are you from the falls?

We plan on leaving Columbus around 6am on Saturday, not sure how long the trip is from here to the falls.

306 TQ
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 1:27 PM
I'm about 20-25 mins from the falls. You'll actually be passing right thru Buffalo(close to me) to get thru to the falls.

If you leave Columbus at 6am, you should be to the falls by 11am - 12pm depending on traffic and construction. Roughly 350 miles.

Keep me posted on when you plan on leaving Columbus for sure and maybe we can work something out. Maybe meet up for lunch or something.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 1:35 PM
Oh cool man, hell if we're passing through your area then yea we can meet up for sure!! We'll be hungry by that time

Ill hit you up when when it gets closer.

306 TQ
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 2:45 PM
Dude, pm'ing u my number now. I live about 15 minutes from downtown. I can come meet you there and show you around.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 3:35 PM
^^^^ Darren is the man so I have no doubt you are in good hands.

You should enjoy our beer while you are here, as it is definitely stronger hahah

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 3:57 PM
J03Y wrote:I'm about 20-25 mins from the falls. You'll actually be passing right thru Buffalo(close to me) to get thru to the falls.

Which town are you in? I head through that area once or twice a year on my way to my uncle's place up on the lake in Wilson.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Thursday, May 06, 2010 7:37 AM
BlownBlackZ wrote:
J03Y wrote:I'm about 20-25 mins from the falls. You'll actually be passing right thru Buffalo(close to me) to get thru to the falls.

Which town are you in? I head through that area once or twice a year on my way to my uncle's place up on the lake in Wilson.

do you come over the peace bridge(buffalo), rainbow bridge(niagara falls), or thru lewiston? I would think coming from toronto you would go thru lewiston since it would be out of your way to cross thru the other 2 bridges.

I'm about 10 mins from the peace bridge. I live right outside the Buffalo "city line" in the Lancaster/Depew area.

Saturday, May 15, 2010 6:25 AM
Joey we are 110 miles from Buffalo. Text me 6147743273.

306 TQ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search