Selling alot of crap - Page 2 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Selling alot of crap
Friday, June 11, 2010 8:50 AM
where is this car located i want the shifter and the leather boot for it

Friday, June 11, 2010 3:35 PM
D.Simoes wrote:The cars are all parked in a field my dad owns about 30min away from where I live, for obvious reasons I'm not going to tell people where that is. Also none of the cars are in safe to drive condition, so I can't meet you elsewhere with the cars, so I can only remove parts and bring them to you or provide pictures.

Can you be a little more specific with your request? Shifter from which car? Auto or manual? Do you just want the nob and the boot, or do you need the metal arm aswell? What are you offering for it?

Help support the JBO! CLICK HERE!
Saturday, June 12, 2010 1:27 PM
from the grand am just the knob and the boot.....$15 dollars
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 2:25 PM
you still have the grand am wheels?

slamming 2 gen cavi
Thursday, June 17, 2010 2:54 PM
smcavalier wrote:you still have the grand am wheels?

Yes I do...

Travis when I'm in the area I'll pass by the car and get the boot/knob for you. I can't guarantee how soon that will be though.
Thursday, June 17, 2010 3:22 PM
not in a rush, just keep me posted
Sunday, September 26, 2010 3:13 AM
Bringing this back from the dead since I still have almost all of this stuff laying around. If you are interested in something just make an offer. Link to photo album is on the first page.

Travis I completely forgot about the shift boot/knob for you. Are you still interested? I can definetely grab it for you this week since I'm not nearly as busy as I was a few months ago.
Monday, September 27, 2010 7:18 PM
hey man are you still interested in those autometer gauges if so PM me

JBO since July 30, 2001
Monday, September 27, 2010 9:28 PM
NOTa2_4 wrote:hey man are you still interested in those autometer gauges if so PM me

pm sent
Sunday, October 10, 2010 8:38 PM
50$ for the bodykit meet me halfway lol im in windsor, looking for a kit to break apart and re-build!
Sunday, October 10, 2010 10:51 PM
Kyle Carter wrote:50$ for the bodykit meet me halfway lol im in windsor, looking for a kit to break apart and re-build!

I'm not really looking forward to delivering this, but I will be driving out to stratford soon anyway, so once I figure out when that will be I will let you know. If we can arrange to meet up that day (I will be willing to drive closer to stratford after my pit stop) you can have it for $50 (or if you come pick it up from me anytime before that). Otherwise I'll meet up halfway with you for $75.

Also just an update for everyone else, everything that was mentioned in this thread is still for sale, so far everyone that has shown interest changed their mind...

Monday, October 11, 2010 7:30 AM
Well im in no rush just pm me when you make your trip down...thanks
Monday, October 11, 2010 9:12 AM
Kyle Carter wrote:Well im in no rush just pm me when you make your trip down...thanks

If I can finish removing my engine harness this week, I will most likely be driving to down this weekend. I'll pm once I know for sure and we can pick a place to meet between stratford and windsor.
Monday, October 11, 2010 2:06 PM
sounds good
Thursday, October 14, 2010 9:30 PM
Kyle Carter wrote:sounds good

You have a pm
Friday, October 15, 2010 10:26 AM
sent you back my number text me tonight and we can talk further
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 12:08 AM
Bumping this back up.

Sold/spoken for:
cav rear bumper support (still have the bumper itself)
grand am trans
grand am front seats
2.2L engine
not yet cracked dash (not sold, but I decided I am keeping it)
cavalier tail lights
cavalier gas tank

Everything else still up for grabs. I probably wont be willing to pull parts for you guys once it gets too cold out, so if you want something let me know. I'm not looking to get much for this stuff, so just make me an offer.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 10:29 AM
does anyone know how hard it would be to get those seats to work in my 01 GT fire?
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 3:36 PM
Travis2345 wrote:does anyone know how hard it would be to get those seats to work in my 01 GT fire?

I believe you would need to make new brackets, but they are sold. The parts I listed have either been sold already or are spoken for, everything else from the cars listed in the original post and in the photos is for sale.
Monday, December 06, 2010 2:12 AM
D.Simoes wrote:
Travis2345 wrote:does anyone know how hard it would be to get those seats to work in my 01 GT fire?

I believe you would need to make new brackets, but they are sold. The parts I listed have either been sold already or are spoken for, everything else from the cars listed in the original post and in the photos is for sale.

Seats are back up for sale if you are interested. The amount of offers I am getting without any follow-up is insane...
Monday, December 06, 2010 2:19 PM
D.Simoes wrote:
D.Simoes wrote:

Seats are back up for sale if you are interested. The amount of offers I am getting without any follow-up is insane...

lol welcome to trying to tell J-body parts! Everyone wants it, nobody can pay for it.

14.330 @ 96.37mph

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:00 PM
gas tank is for sale again, apparently the 96 tank is different than the 99 tank. Same shape but different set-up with the hoses. If anyone wants it (with sending unit) you can take it for $50, obo. I don't really want to hold onto something that big now that its off the car.
Saturday, December 11, 2010 4:31 PM
D.Simoes wrote:gas tank is for sale again, apparently the 96 tank is different than the 99 tank. Same shape but different set-up with the hoses. If anyone wants it (with sending unit) you can take it for $50, obo. I don't really want to hold onto something that big now that its off the car.

Forgot to mention the sending unit is good and comes with the tank.
Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:39 AM
Bumpety bump

Rolling chassis of 97 cav sold.
Still gave the tank/ sending unit.
Complete 97 2.2 Engine may have a buyer, but I dont want to hold onto it long so make offers if you wish.

grandam front bumper and all front lights are sold. Still have full interior, trans and some body panels to sell .

Still have the body kit, alluminum spoiler and altezzas from my 95 2dr cav. Pics are linked to somewhere in this thread.

Everything is best offer.
Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:40 AM
still have** tank/sending unit
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search