So I gusse everyones Jco member ship did expire may 1st 2010? - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
So I gusse everyones Jco member ship did expire may 1st 2010?
Sunday, June 13, 2010 2:59 PM
Lulz. Take it Damon dosent have to print new cards

Re: So I gusse everyones Jco member ship did expire may 1st 2010?
Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:04 PM
expired today sometime today is my guess

so, does that mean we get a refund
Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:19 PM
talk to Bolton about refunds............
Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:22 PM
Some accusations are just retarded and pathetic. Some people's nerve ...

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:29 PM
Insert sad face here...

Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:31 PM
So goes the ongoing joke that the JCO has become. I'm just a casual observer, and have ZERO idea whats going on, but an insult means the club is over? Bush League I say.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:51 PM
londonz24 wrote:Insert sad face here...

insert very sad face here.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:53 PM
Spaz wrote:talk to Bolton about refunds............

u all get the refunds back from mr prez when he sells his air ride that should cover the cost of everyones yearly money.
Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:55 PM
Blindz24 wrote:Some accusations are just retarded and pathetic. Some people's nerve ...

- T.

some peoples nerve's ?? it had to be said. its the truth i have had a lot of people send me msg on msn saying thank you for saying that..
it just means no1 had the balls to say it... WELL GUESS what i did and i mean every word i said!
Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:55 PM
i think its just f*ckin* bull sh!t i liked the club more then the JBO

im on nobody's side but...

someone sh!tty comments that was not necessary ---wrong,dumb.. should of kept it to is self!

closing the forum because of this and making everyone "suffers" ----wrong,dumb..should of just ignored that comments or ban the guy(no offense )

some guy that say sh!t
and the other one that cant take any....

to you both!! Dumba$$es

!pıɐן ʇǝƃ oʇ pǝǝu noʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
-_-_-_-JCO EastSiderZ-_-_-_-
Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:58 PM
and if ur going to CLOSE DOWN a club because of one person comment COME ON GROW UP.... take it like a man.. sticks and stone may hurt my bones but words will never hurt

Sunday, June 13, 2010 4:21 PM
this is like OPC all over agian

Sunday, June 13, 2010 4:27 PM
awe come on and just after I paid for a membership very sad face indeed

Sunday, June 13, 2010 4:42 PM
Chesta717 wrote:this is like OPC all over agian

I thought the exact same thing. . . .

Sunday, June 13, 2010 4:52 PM
retarded to close the club...but seriously. he aint making that much, lol...and even if he was, good for him.

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:40 PM
Bolton211 wrote:

u all get the refunds back from mr prez when he sells his air ride that should cover the cost of everyones yearly money.

Do you honestly think given the #'s that its actually possible for him to have pocketed it ? Look at the facts and do the math! Because by that implification that would still imply that the bash, trophies, equipment rented to run it etc all came out of his pocket.
Here I'll give you an example just to put it into perspective seeing as to some thats still not common sense even though it should be.

EXAMPLE

Say you have 20 PAID members. $20x20 = $400. Track rental - $1200+ Equipment rental - $300+ depending Trophies - $100 (give or take) So that's what about $1600.
Now the next part. Everyone or a good chunk of ppl complained about the lack of money being spent on events etc, well just as the given example there was only $400 banked from memberships alone, wheres the other $1200 coming from ? If the event still ran and it was rented the rest of that money came out of the execs pockets.

There was a bash, it did cost money to reserve the space, it did cost money to get all the equipment. (Tents, tables, audio, trophies, lost wages for those who would have normally worked that day but took it off). So if he's 'pocketing' this money, who paid for all that ? Give your head a serious shake and do the damn math. It isn't possible for him to pocket it and still run said events because that would imply he spent far more of his own money just to do it when the same person was saying no to things our club could not afford because we don't have enough paying members.

Corby takes time out of his own life to run that club for everyone and everyones enjoyment. If you don't like it and you feel you're being stolen from go somewhere else, don't ruin it for everyone else because you don't agree or like the club. No one is making you stay as a matter of fact a bunch are asking you to leave now because your ignorance has put a halt to something THEY enjoyed. If you had an issue with him you could've taken it up with him or several of the other execs like a mature human being. Not broadcast immaturely on a public board ignorantly.

You can think he's stealing from you til you're blue in the face but until you have some actual facts keep ur @!#$ to urself. Because theoretically with the amount of complaining about lack of memberbase he wouldn't have enough money to 'steal' from the club to mod his cobalt and run the bash etc. You seriously need to look at the facts and reality before you start making accusations like that and if you're still hard headed, confused, or misunderstanding this point go back and read the damn example until you get it. Because it makes perfect sense and it doesn't add up to him stealing.

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:00 PM
Canadians.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:00 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Paid memberships kill clubs. I don't think a club should extend much past a cheap website (or better yet an e-mail group) and some non-specific get togethers. I've been around this long enough to see the sh!t hit the fan on a number of occasions. All carbon copies of the last (well except one...and I doubt anyone here would know what I'm talking about)

Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:17 PM
Jaime, that is the most ignorant, assenine, pig headed comment ever. You try run a club and shows like he does ON YOUR OWN TIME and get back to us. You realize that his Cobalt hasnt changed one bit in about 4 years? Wanna know why? Because he just didnt have the money to. You have NO IDEA what it takes to run a club like that and to put on a show like the bash. It takes time and MONEY. Money that comes from the JCO account and sometimes even his own account. I witnessed this when I was on the exec team.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:20 PM
Bolton211 wrote:
Blindz24 wrote:Some accusations are just retarded and pathetic. Some people's nerve ...

- T.

some peoples nerve's ?? it had to be said. its the truth i have had a lot of people send me msg on msn saying thank you for saying that..
it just means no1 had the balls to say it... WELL GUESS what i did and i mean every word i said!

And where's your @!#$ proof? Like really, you're just gonna toss accusations around like that with no evidence?? That fact that he works for a living doesn't help fund the car eh? What a dumb @!#$ thing to say, by far one of the stupidest comments I've read in the past week, and there's been a lot. I don't blame Corby one bit if he never brings the site back up again......I mean really, what's his reward (and all the other execs for that matter)? A bunch of whining bitches that got sand and their diapers. Next time, think about the stupid @!#$ that comes out of your mind before you say it, then do the rest of us a favor and keep it to your own good damned self douche bag.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:22 PM
Bolton211 wrote:and if ur going to CLOSE DOWN a club because of one person comment COME ON GROW UP.... take it like a man.. sticks and stone may hurt my bones but words will never hurt

Yeah, btw, it's not just one comment.....it's years worth of immaturity and stupidity and bull@!#$.......you're just the straw that broke the camel's back.......thanks for that.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:24 PM
there is always one who has to ruin it for everyone else. I know and have seen how much work goes into a show. My son in Oshawa puts on a show....5th year this year and it takes 6 months out of his life and his exec to get things up and going....come on. You honestly think that he has pocketed money...you are unreal. You go to the bash every year...enjoy yourself and then have to say @!#$ about it. Stop going is my therory. Find another place to hang. Let those who enjoy this bash and club carry on.
Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:25 PM
Blindz24 wrote:
Bolton211 wrote:

Do you honestly think given the #'s that its actually possible for him to have pocketed it ? Look at the facts and do the math! Because by that implification that would still imply that the bash, trophies, equipment rented to run it etc all came out of his pocket.
Here I'll give you an example just to put it into perspective seeing as to some thats still not common sense even though it should be.

EXAMPLE

Say you have 20 PAID members. $20x20 = $400. Track rental - $1200+ Equipment rental - $300+ depending Trophies - $100 (give or take) So that's what about $1600.
Now the next part. Everyone or a good chunk of ppl complained about the lack of money being spent on events etc, well just as the given example there was only $400 banked from memberships alone, wheres the other $1200 coming from ? If the event still ran and it was rented the rest of that money came out of the execs pockets.

There was a bash, it did cost money to reserve the space, it did cost money to get all the equipment. (Tents, tables, audio, trophies, lost wages for those who would have normally worked that day but took it off). So if he's 'pocketing' this money, who paid for all that ? Give your head a serious shake and do the damn math. It isn't possible for him to pocket it and still run said events because that would imply he spent far more of his own money just to do it when the same person was saying no to things our club could not afford because we don't have enough paying members.

Corby takes time out of his own life to run that club for everyone and everyones enjoyment. If you don't like it and you feel you're being stolen from go somewhere else, don't ruin it for everyone else because you don't agree or like the club. No one is making you stay as a matter of fact a bunch are asking you to leave now because your ignorance has put a halt to something THEY enjoyed. If you had an issue with him you could've taken it up with him or several of the other execs like a mature human being. Not broadcast immaturely on a public board ignorantly.

You can think he's stealing from you til you're blue in the face but until you have some actual facts keep ur @!#$ to urself. Because theoretically with the amount of complaining about lack of memberbase he wouldn't have enough money to 'steal' from the club to mod his cobalt and run the bash etc. You seriously need to look at the facts and reality before you start making accusations like that and if you're still hard headed, confused, or misunderstanding this point go back and read the damn example until you get it. Because it makes perfect sense and it doesn't add up to him stealing.

- T.

That comment has to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard on this entire site and a waste of time of reading. That site was a waste, if you didnt have more then 10 posts and were trying to sell something, BAM! everyone has to go and say you need more then 10 posts before posting or gtfo newbie and etc...like grow up people. At the end of the day total respect to the person saying that original comment. You guys have a president who doesnt own a j-body as well, thats a damn shame. l just feel sorry for the people who dump a lot of coin into there J's and in the end are lucky to get $1000 or not even able to get the same respect as other car clubs out there.
Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:27 PM
jamie and all this time i thought i was the one that would kill JCO apparently your comments hit harder then mine.

once people realize that corby doesn't care about anyone but himself or his nutt licking buddies JCO would be a better place. he will stab anyone in the back if he gets a chance like the post matt started about this years JBO bash. corby said wonder what it would cost to go to that one. basicly stirring the pot in a post that didn't need it and if he thinks about comparing his bash to the JBO one he might wanna put the crack pipe down cause JCO bash will never be a JBO bash

all the people that said they had fun seem to be talking about the hotel.

JCO needs a facelift and its NOT WEBPAGE RELATED, once people realize it the club will be a better place

Jamie for Prez

JBO since July 30, 2001
Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:29 PM
Boostcreep Greatest wrote:
Blindz24 wrote:
Bolton211 wrote:

EXAMPLE

- T.

That comment has to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard on this entire site and a waste of time of reading. That site was a waste, if you didnt have more then 10 posts and were trying to sell something, BAM! everyone has to go and say you need more then 10 posts before posting or gtfo newbie and etc...like grow up people. At the end of the day total respect to the person saying that original comment. You guys have a president who doesnt own a j-body as well, thats a damn shame. l just feel sorry for the people who dump a lot of coin into there J's and in the end are lucky to get $1000 or not even able to get the same respect as other car clubs out there.

Who the @!#$ are you?? Just so ya know, the 10 post rule is there so the board doesn't get overloaded by spammers only looking to sell their @!#$ and not contribute to the club, so go cry in a corner somewhere else.......

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search