So I gusse everyones Jco member ship did expire may 1st 2010? - Page 2 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: So I gusse everyones Jco member ship did expire may 1st 2010?
Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:31 PM
NOTa2_4 wrote:jamie and all this time i thought i was the one that would kill JCO apparently your comments hit harder then mine.

once people realize that corby doesn't care about anyone but himself or his nutt licking buddies JCO would be a better place. he will stab anyone in the back if he gets a chance like the post matt started about this years JBO bash. corby said wonder what it would cost to go to that one. basicly stirring the pot in a post that didn't need it and if he thinks about comparing his bash to the JBO one he might wanna put the crack pipe down cause JCO bash will never be a JBO bash

all the people that said they had fun seem to be talking about the hotel.

JCO needs a facelift and its NOT WEBPAGE RELATED, once people realize it the club will be a better place

Jamie for Prez

Jaime for prez? I'm out.......go start your own @!#$ club..

Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:33 PM
people have been saying what Bolton said for many years. It was all hearsay though. I never really got involved in it. I don't know the ins and outs. Don't particularly care to be honest. I hang around the site as i met some top notch friends from there. But it's been dying for 5 years. I thought it would have just faded away but I think it's bs to end it based on one post by one person. I was privvy to some of the inside on the fcuk up that was the oranizing of the bash this year. people's hearts aren't in it anymore. Corby announced he was stepping down 2 years ago anyhow. Why it doesn't just pass to someone else i don't know.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:35 PM
Boostcreep Greatest wrote:
Blindz24 wrote:
Bolton211 wrote:
Spaz wrote:talk to Bolton about refunds............

u all get the refunds back from mr prez when he sells his air ride that should cover the cost of everyones yearly money.

Do you honestly think given the #'s that its actually possible for him to have pocketed it ? Look at the facts and do the math! Because by that implification that would still imply that the bash, trophies, equipment rented to run it etc all came out of his pocket.
Here I'll give you an example just to put it into perspective seeing as to some thats still not common sense even though it should be.

EXAMPLE

Say you have 20 PAID members. $20x20 = $400. Track rental - $1200+ Equipment rental - $300+ depending Trophies - $100 (give or take) So that's what about $1600.
Now the next part. Everyone or a good chunk of ppl complained about the lack of money being spent on events etc, well just as the given example there was only $400 banked from memberships alone, wheres the other $1200 coming from ? If the event still ran and it was rented the rest of that money came out of the execs pockets.

There was a bash, it did cost money to reserve the space, it did cost money to get all the equipment. (Tents, tables, audio, trophies, lost wages for those who would have normally worked that day but took it off). So if he's 'pocketing' this money, who paid for all that ? Give your head a serious shake and do the damn math. It isn't possible for him to pocket it and still run said events because that would imply he spent far more of his own money just to do it when the same person was saying no to things our club could not afford because we don't have enough paying members.

Corby takes time out of his own life to run that club for everyone and everyones enjoyment. If you don't like it and you feel you're being stolen from go somewhere else, don't ruin it for everyone else because you don't agree or like the club. No one is making you stay as a matter of fact a bunch are asking you to leave now because your ignorance has put a halt to something THEY enjoyed. If you had an issue with him you could've taken it up with him or several of the other execs like a mature human being. Not broadcast immaturely on a public board ignorantly.

You can think he's stealing from you til you're blue in the face but until you have some actual facts keep ur @!#$ to urself. Because theoretically with the amount of complaining about lack of memberbase he wouldn't have enough money to 'steal' from the club to mod his cobalt and run the bash etc. You seriously need to look at the facts and reality before you start making accusations like that and if you're still hard headed, confused, or misunderstanding this point go back and read the damn example until you get it. Because it makes perfect sense and it doesn't add up to him stealing.

- T.

That comment has to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard on this entire site and a waste of time of reading. That site was a waste, if you didnt have more then 10 posts and were trying to sell something, BAM! everyone has to go and say you need more then 10 posts before posting or gtfo newbie and etc...like grow up people. At the end of the day total respect to the person saying that original comment. You guys have a president who doesnt own a j-body as well, thats a damn shame. l just feel sorry for the people who dump a lot of coin into there J's and in the end are lucky to get $1000 or not even able to get the same respect as other car clubs out there.

Reading owns you.

Blind Z24
(blinddemonz)
Last Update: Thursday, January 7, 2010

Boostcreep Greatest
(boostcreep)
Last Update: Sunday, June 13, 2010

I've been here longer than you and I actually OWN a JBODY, you just tried to knock someone for not owning a Jbody when YOU not only don't own a jbody yourself, but you have no idea who that person is and to the fact that he DID own a Jbody he moved onto something newer which is what HE wanted. Just because he doesn't drive a J anymore does NOT mean he cannot support the platform anymore. Not only that but it says a lot more when the club president takes time out of his life to support a club that isn't the same platform as his anymore and put up with the garbage BS he's had to over the years up until now.

NOTa2-4 - I'll agree solely that the problem is not the webpage but the club, thats it.

And bottom line at the end of the day OPINIONS ARE LIKE A$$HOLES EVERYONE HAS ONE. Take this thread with a grain of salt.

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:37 PM
The 10 post rule isn't the problem here, the issue is that the site is ran by a douche bag...or shall I say "WAS"... and it sounds like you are his number 1 fan! So why dont you go cry to the pope buddy...or you can let me know when you actually have something intelligant to say...until then...PEACE
Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:40 PM
Boostcreep Greatest wrote:The 10 post rule isn't the problem here, the issue is that the site is ran by a douche bag...or shall I say "WAS"... and it sounds like you are his number 1 fan! So why dont you go cry to the pope buddy...or you can let me know when you actually have something intelligant to say...until then...PEACE

Just the type of "intelligent" come back I'd expect from a cuntbag........your dumbass should know when to stay the @!#$ out of what has nuthin to do with you......

Boostcreep Greatest wrote:The 10 post rule isn't the problem here, the issue is that the site is ran by a douche bag...or shall I say "WAS"... and it sounds like you are his number 1 fan! So why dont you go cry to the pope buddy...or you can let me know when you actually have something intelligant to say...until then...PEACE

How about you show some facts and proof then perhaps we'll take the moment to give a @!#$ about what YOU have to contribute. One person doesn't run that club. There is a group of exec.

- T.

www.durhamjbodies.com...

Debbie Smith wrote:there is always one who has to ruin it for everyone else. I know and have seen how much work goes into a show. My son in Oshawa puts on a show....5th year this year and it takes 6 months out of his life and his exec to get things up and going....come on. You honestly think that he has pocketed money...you are unreal. You go to the bash every year...enjoy yourself and then have to say @!#$ about it. Stop going is my therory. Find another place to hang. Let those who enjoy this bash and club carry on.

It actually takes us 7months to put xts on Deb...

My Cardomain Durham Region J-bodies
Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:45 PM
Absolutemike wrote:www.durhamjbodies.com...

Debbie Smith wrote:there is always one who has to ruin it for everyone else. I know and have seen how much work goes into a show. My son in Oshawa puts on a show....5th year this year and it takes 6 months out of his life and his exec to get things up and going....come on. You honestly think that he has pocketed money...you are unreal. You go to the bash every year...enjoy yourself and then have to say @!#$ about it. Stop going is my therory. Find another place to hang. Let those who enjoy this bash and club carry on.

It actually takes us 7months to put xts on Deb...

Sorry Mike...I was close....it is alot of hard work...club and show...and I know it goes unappreciated by the ppl who you cant make happy no matter what. Some talk alot of crap and have no idea...but could not do it themself.
Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:46 PM
Boomah wrote:

Just the type of "intelligent" come back I'd expect from a cuntbag........your dumbass should know when to stay the @!#$ out of what has nuthin to do with you......

Uh oh!!! The J-Body tag team...i'm shaking in my boots...excuse me while I go cry in a corner now ....lmao....wow, I never realized how many true geeks there are in this site. By the way blindz24, I was around these cars before you even had a license....I just came back to buy some parts and help my younger bro to do a J....so why don't you "research the facts before you start running your mouth"...cause otherwise if you can't control it, I can sure find a thing or two that will put that big ass mouth of yours to use.

I swear I have seen your ugly ass car out in kingston anyways...lmao...
Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:48 PM
drj's main exec do actually put their heart and soul into it. not so much with JCO. I know most of them work their nuts off but the ones tat the top have been wavering for a while I don't expect anyone to have a passion for it forever but you can say "look i have too much other stuff going on to handle this can anyone else take care of it?". I had the highest post count on JCO because i did spend a lot of time on there and I tend to know one way or another what has been happening it's a shame that it got to that through friendships i have with people. it's a shame but life goes on right.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:51 PM
haha boomer said cuntbag.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:52 PM
Brocklanders wrote:All carbon copies of the last (well except one...and I doubt anyone here would know what I'm talking about)

Would this be the infamous Barry robbing the blind (pardon the pun) incident?

As for JCO...hah...Lawnboy Loft should have packed it in long ago, the place went to @!#$ the day he took the top step of the podium. The fact it's hung on this long is more than a minor miracle.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:52 PM
I say we have a huge meet and they can all trash it out
Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:55 PM

And the old lady here....I will bring the wine...and maybe the beer
Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:00 PM
Boostcreep Greatest wrote:
Boomah wrote:

Uh oh!!! The J-Body tag team...i'm shaking in my boots...excuse me while I go cry in a corner now ....lmao....wow, I never realized how many true geeks there are in this site. By the way blindz24, I was around these cars before you even had a license....I just came back to buy some parts and help my younger bro to do a J....so why don't you "research the facts before you start running your mouth"...cause otherwise if you can't control it, I can sure find a thing or two that will put that big ass mouth of yours to use.

I swear I have seen your ugly ass car out in kingston anyways...lmao...

Then stay out of something that isnt any of ur business you just admitted and proved that one. As for seeing my 'ugly ass car' in Kingston I haven't driven my car through Kingston in a very long time, but thanks for comin out on that one. Im not from Kingston.

Have a nice day I could careless what you think of mine or anyones car, it isn't urs and ur certainly not paying for it therefore your opinion of it means nothing. And since you seem to think I'll defend it lets go back and recap my point of your 'history' you tried to knock someone for not owning a J when you yourself do not own a J, that was the soul and only purpose to that 'comeback'. Reading yet again OWNS YOU.

Now as already mentioned mind your own business as you clearly just admitted this entire conversation isn't any of yours.

- T.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:00 PM
they need a restucture for sure and i have for years been saying try this try that and they don't listen

ryan, myself and shawn last year were gonna setup a swap meet table where anyone could bring something and put it on the table and we would sell it for them
10% of sale for us for spending our time at the bash selling it for you
10% of sale to JCO for the space
80% for the preson who is selling it is what we came up with and we mentioned it in januaray 09 to corby and nothing happened and now he bitches about the club having no money.

i think its time JCO puts out a financial report for paid member so they know where the money goes. the JCO BASH isn't a BASH anymore its a joint meet.

JBO since July 30, 2001
Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:05 PM
A financial report wouldn't be a bad idea, and it probably would put a lot to the minds at ease, helping greatly improve on that issue. I honestly thought if you wanted to know and asked that it would be shown but I've never had the interest in asking I just put trust into it. Because logically to me I can't see any REAL way for him to pocket such a small amount of money and feed both the car and the event. It's not possible.

- T.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:10 PM
www.durhamjbodies.com

That is all
Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:30 PM
lulz, this whole deal is hilarious, the club is dead, I'll take my refund no problem. The 40 people in JCO who still care about it can go ahead and have there little meets and whatever no problem, even make another board but only let yourselves on too. J's are a dead platform, sure a bunch around now but no new wicked awesome parts come out for the j anymore, its all gotta be work from here on in for owners who still have them, It doesnt matter where the money goes, the club is nothing compared to 2k1. I didnt go to the bash this year because there was no point in goin when there was no racing for me since i never show my car. Scrape 2010 is going stong! SEE YOU THERE!

2002 Cavalier ECOTEC 5SP (14.2s @ 35C)

Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:33 PM
Seems kind of silly to close the site over one comment. Could he have not passed the torch? Why shut it down entirely??

At one time, there was no question that a decent amount of money and favours were floating around the JCO and the Bash.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:45 PM
BlownBlackZ wrote:
Brocklanders wrote:All carbon copies of the last (well except one...and I doubt anyone here would know what I'm talking about)

Would this be the infamous Barry robbing the blind (pardon the pun) incident?

ohh cmon Bill we gonna bring back 2003 DRJ hahaha think we've come a long way since then. gimmie SOME credit

Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:53 PM
its funny this has gone way off topic

ah the good old days when people stole from the blind, lol

i guess i am going to have to pay for premium on this site now, i can see me running out of posts

Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:05 PM
I see a lot of people here bitching about the JCO who are either never there or rarely use it. No idea why your even consering yourselves with this issue since it doesn't effect you.

James, we're all waiting for you to prove that Corby steals from the club. I've called you out on it through text messages, MSN and you've already been called on it here. Step up to the plate big guy and show us what you've got.

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:13 PM
he doesnt have any proof, nobody is aloud to see the records

but then again there is no proof either way

Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:30 PM
This subforum has been nothing more than a classified section.

I welcome the traffic. I remain interested in the J-body rumblings.

I was always pissed that I could not view the JCO forum without paying, especially since I supported the club a great deal over the years.

It's really too bad. The club was certainly a force in the J-body community. I appreciate the good times it offered.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search