So I gusse everyones Jco member ship did expire may 1st 2010? - Page 3 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: So I gusse everyones Jco member ship did expire may 1st 2010?
Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:34 PM
Craig, you could always view it. Like the .org there are a few sections only visible to paid members

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak

Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:46 PM
Zakre wrote:lulz, this whole deal is hilarious, the club is dead, I'll take my refund no problem. The 40 people in JCO who still care about it can go ahead and have there little meets and whatever no problem, even make another board but only let yourselves on too. J's are a dead platform, sure a bunch around now but no new wicked awesome parts come out for the j anymore, its all gotta be work from here on in for owners who still have them, It doesnt matter where the money goes, the club is nothing compared to 2k1. I didnt go to the bash this year because there was no point in goin when there was no racing for me since i never show my car. Scrape 2010 is going stong! SEE YOU THERE!

That makes no sense...
You didnt go to JCO bash because it didnt have racing, yet you are going to scrape by the lake. Last I checked, scrape was a bunch of idiotic hydro cars hanging out in a parking lot without even a hint of a racetrack.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:50 PM
You JCO fukcers make me giggle

Sunday, June 13, 2010 9:03 PM
I'm so glad I paid my membership on JCO 2 weeks ago. I see that was worth it..... I'll take a refund please.
Not being on anyones side, but if Corby was really thinking of the JCO as a whole, he wouldn't have made everyone "suffer", but instead he would have banned the people involved. I'm sure he has much more to deal with that.
Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:32 PM
Kyle Walker wrote:I'm so glad I paid my membership on JCO 2 weeks ago. I see that was worth it..... I'll take a refund please.
Not being on anyones side, but if Corby was really thinking of the JCO as a whole, he wouldn't have made everyone "suffer", but instead he would have banned the people involved. I'm sure he has much more to deal with that.

I just paid mine as well. I'd be more than happy to take over the club, closing it down like this isn't fair to the true members.

...What am I going to do with all these jco stickers now
Monday, June 14, 2010 3:36 AM
gtpsunfire wrote:
Zakre wrote:lulz, this whole deal is hilarious, the club is dead, I'll take my refund no problem. The 40 people in JCO who still care about it can go ahead and have there little meets and whatever no problem, even make another board but only let yourselves on too. J's are a dead platform, sure a bunch around now but no new wicked awesome parts come out for the j anymore, its all gotta be work from here on in for owners who still have them, It doesnt matter where the money goes, the club is nothing compared to 2k1. I didnt go to the bash this year because there was no point in goin when there was no racing for me since i never show my car. Scrape 2010 is going stong! SEE YOU THERE!

That makes no sense...
You didnt go to JCO bash because it didnt have racing, yet you are going to scrape by the lake. Last I checked, scrape was a bunch of idiotic hydro cars hanging out in a parking lot without even a hint of a racetrack.

No it makes prefect sense, the JCO Bash was nothing worth going to , atleast with the racing it gave us something fun to do, Scrape is a hell of a show, many things to do, was it last year they had the motorcross stunt team there or the year before? Anyhow thats why racing helped the bash stay alive without it and its just no the same show. Since scrape offers many other things to entertain it didnt need any racing to pass the day. Just they way i feel, regardless of if it makes sense or not.

2002 Cavalier ECOTEC 5SP (14.2s @ 35C)

Monday, June 14, 2010 5:05 AM
sub'd

Monday, June 14, 2010 5:56 AM
It's to bad to the the JCO shut down.
Thank you all for the good times while they lasted.
Monday, June 14, 2010 6:08 AM
I'm not a paid member of the JCO, nor am I really involved in the "club", so my opinion on the matter doesn't really mean much.

I will say tho, to shut down a website cause someone makes a comment you don't agree with is just rediculous.

Its the internet, stop crying about it and put the site back up. If I WAS a paid memeber I would be livid about this. If you are going to shut it down at least refund peoples membership fees.

Monday, June 14, 2010 7:50 AM
JCO Blackberry temp group: (Please keep it clean!)

Monday, June 14, 2010 8:06 AM
Spaz wrote:talk to Bolton about refunds............

NO!!! I will take it up with the person to whom I paid the money. A simple service contract that was broken and now he owes me money!!!

Ya the comment was nasty and completely out of line but for @!#$s sake suck it up.Boot the perpetrator not the whole group. Some people need to grow the @!#$ up,we are not children.

Monday, June 14, 2010 8:26 AM
Less bitching and more new club.

Monday, June 14, 2010 8:52 AM
BlownBlackZ wrote:
Brocklanders wrote:All carbon copies of the last (well except one...and I doubt anyone here would know what I'm talking about)

Would this be the infamous Barry robbing the blind (pardon the pun) incident?

As for JCO...hah...Lawnboy Loft should have packed it in long ago, the place went to @!#$ the day he took the top step of the podium. The fact it's hung on this long is more than a minor miracle.

If you have something to say you baby didling little goof come say it to my @!#$ face you @!#$ sand spun piece of @!#$ dick in your mother fat @!#$ ass, why dont you say something to my @!#$ face.

ps. get some plastic surgery you still prolly lopok like kermit the @!#$ frog, but i would be willing to rearange that for you, so come on to amc sunday at 7 if you got the balls, ill let my wife knock your bitch ass out!
Monday, June 14, 2010 8:54 AM
Make an all GM club or an all American club? We can't focus simply on the J anymore as the market is getting way to small.
Monday, June 14, 2010 8:59 AM
barrys bryanss wrote:
BlownBlackZ wrote:
Brocklanders wrote:All carbon copies of the last (well except one...and I doubt anyone here would know what I'm talking about)

As for JCO...hah...Lawnboy Loft should have packed it in long ago, the place went to @!#$ the day he took the top step of the podium. The fact it's hung on this long is more than a minor miracle.

If you have something to say you baby didling little goof come say it to my @!#$ face you @!#$ sand spun piece of @!#$ dick in your mother fat @!#$ ass, why dont you say something to my @!#$ face.

ps. get some plastic surgery you still prolly lopok like kermit the @!#$ frog, but i would be willing to rearange that for you, so come on to amc sunday at 7 if you got the balls, ill let my wife knock your bitch ass out!

Holly $hit! this guy looks pissed!
Monday, June 14, 2010 9:22 AM
holy @!#$ hes come back around

Monday, June 14, 2010 10:29 AM
damn right, i never really left, just forgot my password, but if the piece of s h i t bill has something to say iam eager to speak with him about it!!!
Monday, June 14, 2010 10:58 AM
YAY!! More bitching!
Man, I love J forums......

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Monday, June 14, 2010 11:03 AM
I dont know why people are so concerned about refunds.

The JCO is not going anywhere... its just down as a temporary measure. I am not agreeing nor disagreeing with anything, but give it time for things to settle and it will be back up.

It is highly illegal to arbitrarily shut down a site when people have paid for it so i really dont expect it to be down much longer. Comments have been made in the past to other members, some probably far worse than what was said to Corby, but the mods didnt shut the site down for those. I'm sure Corby just wants to make a point that comments and criticism like this will not be tolerated on a forum. Yes, ban's can happen and im sure probably will after this is said and done.

Accusing someone of theft is a VERY large accusation to bring forward without any concrete evidence. It is defamation of character and it is also a criminal act. In reality, Corby can take Bolton to court for what was said under the Canadian Libel, Slander, and Defamation of Character Law which would guarantee him financial compensation upon proving his innocence.

I don't post here very much, but I just wanted to say what I did and hope that people can get past this little rift and move on with life. It's the summer time, its time to enjoy our passion for cars and get over the bullchit. I have been a paid member of the JCO for a few years now and will continue to do so. I have no problem spending 20$ a year for something that brings me happiness and allows me to interact with others and enjoy a forum that is ADVERTISING FREE.

Come on guys, group hug!
Monday, June 14, 2010 1:15 PM

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Monday, June 14, 2010 1:19 PM
i love it... i dont understand how people can think Corby spends club money on himself.

goes to show how ungrateful all the people who are complaining really are.

For refunds talk to Bolton.... i'm sure he won't mind paying everyone.

Monday, June 14, 2010 1:46 PM
Bolton opened his mouth and that makes him responsible for refunds??

I thought you were a reasonably smart guy Spaz...

Monday, June 14, 2010 1:56 PM
barrys bryanss wrote:
BlownBlackZ wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
STFU.

Monday, June 14, 2010 2:14 PM
Blindz24 wrote:

- T.

^^^^ That disturbs be greatly...but I think Darren is in the middle there enjoying the "warmth" HAHHAAA!!! ^ ^ ^ ^

Monday, June 14, 2010 2:41 PM
I`m just wiating on Ryan Curtis to get back to me so we can begin to make the transition to him running the JCO.

www.otariocobaltclub.om

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search