So I gusse everyones Jco member ship did expire may 1st 2010? - Page 4 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: So I gusse everyones Jco member ship did expire may 1st 2010?
Monday, June 14, 2010 2:58 PM
*facepalm*

/thread

Monday, June 14, 2010 4:11 PM
E. B. wrote:*facepalm*

/thread

+1
Monday, June 14, 2010 4:48 PM
Stay tuned folks. the wheels are in motion for me to be gone, which most people want. The jco should be back up soon.

www.otariocobaltclub.om

Monday, June 14, 2010 5:12 PM
barrys bryanss wrote:
BlownBlackZ wrote:
Brocklanders wrote:All carbon copies of the last (well except one...and I doubt anyone here would know what I'm talking about)

Would this be the infamous Barry robbing the blind (pardon the pun) incident?

As for JCO...hah...Lawnboy Loft should have packed it in long ago, the place went to @!#$ the day he took the top step of the podium. The fact it's hung on this long is more than a minor miracle.

If you have something to say you baby didling little goof come say it to my @!#$ face you @!#$ sand spun piece of @!#$ dick in your mother fat @!#$ ass, why dont you say something to my @!#$ face.

ps. get some plastic surgery you still prolly lopok like kermit the @!#$ frog, but i would be willing to rearange that for you, so come on to amc sunday at 7 if you got the balls, ill let my wife knock your bitch ass out!

YES!!!!!!!!!

God I've missed you! How've you been? I see you got that anger issue all ironed out, excellent. I see you got married...great, great to hear. Any kids?

Monday, June 14, 2010 5:27 PM
just to point out what Bolton said has been a rumour for about 4 years so it's neither slander, libel nor defamation of character. There are many people that will attest that was a rumour. Also the court would want Corby to prove that the accusations were not true but if no books are kept then that's not going to happen and then the judge would ask why he's taking money for memberships and then taking away what people have paid for without warning, nor just cause. Any attempt to sue Jamie wouldn't end well. Any judge that's worh his salt would just tell him to grow up anyhow. A judge wont shut the court proceeding down because someone called him biased would he?

Monday, June 14, 2010 6:01 PM
^^ maybe not be able to do anything about jamie but the court would not tolerate the site being shut down one bit if there are people paying to have it there. HUGE zero tolerance for that!!

on a side note, I agree that corby isnt using the money for his car, he had sponsors or his own personal loans to build that car, also even if he was do you not think it would be alot nicer than it is no offence corby, it is a sweet looking cobal but if he were spending club money on it I am sure it would be more like that RHD all FG interior cobalt that was made

Monday, June 14, 2010 6:15 PM
Hey Kyle, yes iam doing great, wedding is next year, no kids yet, sorry to freak but that little fag knows god damn well that money went to the CNIB the pic of me rick and steve wasin the bloody paper. Just pisses me off to no point to see how some that was 7 years ago relates to this one bit, personally i dont give 2 @!#$s if a web site gets cancelled in 2 weeks there will be another j body club anyway, how have you been?
Monday, June 14, 2010 6:29 PM
Darkened wrote:^^ maybe not be able to do anything about jamie but the court would not tolerate the site being shut down one bit if there are people paying to have it there. HUGE zero tolerance for that!!

True as it maybe that they might not tolerate the site being shut down, they would also have to realize that it was alot more than Jamie's comment that caused this.....it's all the flack and bull@!#$ caused by a select group of cuntbags that has built up for a long long time now........I'm sure if the forums open again, there will be plenty of evidence that there were people that were itching for Corby's and the club's demise for a while........sad if you ask me. They say Corby ruined it for everyone by closing the forums, abd maybe the club.......but they are just as @!#$ responsible.

Monday, June 14, 2010 6:36 PM
I dont care about the drama I just want to be able to use the site lol and chat with friends, facebook is not JCO lol

Monday, June 14, 2010 6:50 PM
It isn't judge judy, you don't show up and cry someone closed a message board down for saying something bad. IT's not she stole my dog, but I gave it to her, but ive paid for everything with it, so when I kicked her out rightfully the dog belongs to me. etc. Seriously lol

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Monday, June 14, 2010 6:52 PM
Darkened wrote:I dont care about the drama I just want to be able to use the site lol facebook is not JCO lol

^X2

!pıɐן ʇǝƃ oʇ pǝǝu noʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
-_-_-_-JCO EastSiderZ-_-_-_-

Monday, June 14, 2010 7:06 PM
if everyone is so upset about JCO being down then have a meet at my place. we will have a pop and chip party at my place bring your own pop and chips

JBO since July 30, 2001
Monday, June 14, 2010 7:10 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAH. Matt, would you like a bigger spoon to stir up that pot?

Monday, June 14, 2010 7:15 PM
*Pipoz* wrote:
Darkened wrote:I dont care about the drama I just want to be able to use the site lol facebook is not JCO lol

^X2

x3

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 2:18 AM
got a bigger one then a soup ladel

JBO since July 30, 2001
Monday, June 14, 2010 7:21 PM
Topdownz wrote:Stay tuned folks. the wheels are in motion for me to be gone, which most people want..

BS!

Monday, June 14, 2010 7:23 PM
Blindz24 wrote:It isn't judge judy, .

damn right, judge judy doesnt go over 20mins for a decision! this would be long over with!

Monday, June 14, 2010 7:23 PM
Darkened wrote:I dont care about the drama I just want to be able to use the site lol and chat with friends, facebook is not JCO lol

It is now! lol

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Monday, June 14, 2010 7:26 PM
Ryan Curtis wrote:
Kyle Walker wrote:I'm so glad I paid my membership on JCO 2 weeks ago. I see that was worth it..... I'll take a refund please.
Not being on anyones side, but if Corby was really thinking of the JCO as a whole, he wouldn't have made everyone "suffer", but instead he would have banned the people involved. I'm sure he has much more to deal with that.

I just paid mine as well. I'd be more than happy to take over the club, closing it down like this isn't fair to the true members.

...What am I going to do with all these jco stickers now

sorry bud but you havn't been around long enough to run that site unless you like getting spooned then go for it

JBO since July 30, 2001
Monday, June 14, 2010 7:30 PM
Gee, I'd comment here, but the emotion is killing me.....

Monday, June 14, 2010 8:27 PM
Well matt. I didn`t give a @!#$ about your remarks before. But I care even less now cause I am no longer in charge.
Looks like you and all the other haters have a great reason for one of your sodimizing circle jerks to celebrate.
Guess its time for all of you to mix a new jug of haterade to pour on the new guy. Dosn`t matter how well he does, he is still going to be bashed and attacked
by you guys. I feel sorry for him.

He is working on changes right now and the site will be back up for the weekend.

www.otariocobaltclub.om

Monday, June 14, 2010 9:05 PM

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Monday, June 14, 2010 9:17 PM
Back In Black wrote:

Monday, June 14, 2010 9:19 PM
unpltd wrote:
Back In Black wrote:

ftw!

Monday, June 14, 2010 10:04 PM
Corby, @!#$ like this is going to happen, the only thing you can do is ignore it. it's dirt off your shoulder. seems like you really did care quite a bit for you to completely shut it down in the first place.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search