So I gusse everyones Jco member ship did expire may 1st 2010? - Page 5 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: So I gusse everyones Jco member ship did expire may 1st 2010?
Monday, June 14, 2010 10:12 PM
Back In Black wrote:

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 5:24 AM

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 8:51 AM
this thread is priceless im at work and just read everyone's reply's and ill leave it at that
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 5:10 PM
ok so really central just rules the jco i think is the undertone here

2002 Cavalier ECOTEC 5SP (14.2s @ 35C)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 6:56 PM
Spiderman wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 6:59 PM
JBO > JCO

Quit the drama-fest and put the site back up.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 7:05 PM
this ^

13.22 @ 105.2
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 7:13 PM

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 12:53 PM
Wow, I've never seen so many people checking out this forum in one day. It's nice to see some more traffic.

So am I going to lose my 8 post count that I had over the last 4 years or so?

Thursday, June 17, 2010 6:52 PM
How will you ever know where the next parking lot meet will be without the JCO site being up?

Friday, June 18, 2010 7:21 AM
Topdownz wrote:I`m just wiating on Ryan Curtis to get back to me so we can begin to make the transition to him running the JCO.

I'm sry but i hope ur joking corby, either matts will do lol north or well i dont now what cdnwolf is lol

Friday, June 18, 2010 7:59 AM
tim gallagher wrote:
Topdownz wrote:I`m just wiating on Ryan Curtis to get back to me so we can begin to make the transition to him running the JCO.

I'm sry but i hope ur joking corby, either matts will do lol north or well i dont now what cdnwolf is lol

bumdart isn't up for it i don't think. When he was suppose dto take over 2 years ago he said he would never put on a bash. I can imagine most members would be pissed at that.

Friday, June 18, 2010 1:40 PM
He was. We've got a new prez that has been around for quite a while

Darren MacDonald wrote:How will you ever know where the next parking lot meet will be without the JCO site being up?

We have regular meets that aren't being cancelled

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Friday, June 18, 2010 2:06 PM
so whos the new prez......iv went to the site and i see some visual changes so far
Friday, June 18, 2010 2:11 PM
guess we will all know when the site is up and running on Monday.
Friday, June 18, 2010 5:24 PM
yeah who is this ryan curtis anyways?

Friday, June 18, 2010 9:37 PM
Darkened wrote:yeah who is this ryan curtis anyways?

CurtisR

He's the guy who just got his cavy painted from green to black. Came out of the garage less than a week from the bash

Saturday, June 19, 2010 6:32 AM
DavefromEngland wrote:
tim gallagher wrote:

bumdart isn't up for it i don't think. When he was suppose dto take over 2 years ago he said he would never put on a bash. I can imagine most members would be pissed at that.

i was mostly just very pissed off when i said that lol of course i'd put on another bash lol hell i setup the one we just had.

Saturday, June 19, 2010 9:14 AM
I demand a name of the new prez right now!
Saturday, June 19, 2010 5:42 PM
Ya whats with the big surprise

Just name some one

Saturday, June 19, 2010 7:13 PM
pissed off because people didn't want to pay $25 to go stand in a field and listen to a cover band of a band not that many people there listen to? If you plan something based on your own tastes don't be surprised if people don't jump at the chance to spend money on it. That's like opening a store selling your favorite flavour of ice cream then getting pissed off that noones coming in to buy it.

Saturday, June 19, 2010 7:45 PM
DavefromEngland wrote:pissed off because people didn't want to pay $25 to go stand in a field and listen to a cover band of a band not that many people there listen to? If you plan something based on your own tastes don't be surprised if people don't jump at the chance to spend money on it. That's like opening a store selling your favorite flavour of ice cream then getting pissed off that noones coming in to buy it.

Yup should have had it a track what allowed for other activites also such as standing around cars

Make costs for entry enough to cover track rental, have a single payout for the winner

Boom Done deal and everyone would be happy

Sunday, June 20, 2010 12:08 AM
Darren MacDonald wrote:
DavefromEngland wrote:pissed off because people didn't want to pay $25 to go stand in a field and listen to a cover band of a band not that many people there listen to? If you plan something based on your own tastes don't be surprised if people don't jump at the chance to spend money on it. That's like opening a store selling your favorite flavour of ice cream then getting pissed off that noones coming in to buy it.

Yup should have had it a track what allowed for other activites also such as standing around cars

Make costs for entry enough to cover track rental, have a single payout for the winner

Boom Done deal and everyone would be happy

Ummmm..... Dave was refering to the AC/DC cover band Corby got for us at the 10th Anniversary Bash 2 years ago which was held at a track.
The reason we didn't get our usual track this year was due to it being unavailable and all others were quite expensive. Plus, finding a track within a short time frame and working up a contract just wouldn't have been feasable. Corby and Matt as well as the rest of the execs did their best with what we had in a short amount of time.

Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:30 AM

it was 5 bucks to go.... but that wasn't the only thing that got under my skin. lots did really. but thats in the past. no big deal. the future is what matters.
you'll all find out who is prez tonight or tomorrow morning. 1 more day isn't gonna kill ya's lol

Sunday, June 20, 2010 4:59 PM
i don't think that's what the track was charging.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search