2001 cav z24 modded for sale - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2001 cav z24 modded for sale
Saturday, June 19, 2010 8:59 PM
time has come once again, lost complete interest since I work weekends and cant get time off for car shows and there is talk in the household about starting a family so the time has come.

SUSPENSION
Koni reds
ground control coilovers
custom eibach springs
poly bushings in control arms
Addco front sway
poly sway bar end links
CF front strut bar
rear strut bar
trailing arm poly bushings
Addco rear sway bar

EXTERIOR
custom steel hood with hood scoop
RK sport IF bumper
IF sideskirts
WW rear lip
toyota tails
projector lights
6000k HIDs
toyota fenders
RK sport prostock wing
and stock z24 wing

WHEELS
nexxen 3000 215/40 r 17
msr 17" 5 spoke rims

ENGINE
99 2.4 twin cam
secret cams
cloyes timing set
2.3 manifold shaved
2.3 TB
custom short cold air intake
one of a kind solid upper motor mount
TTR lower aluminum motor mount
RK sport 4-2-1 header
2.25" piping
high flow cat
flowmaster muffler

INTERIOR
CF triple gauge pod
CF passenger A pillar
CF thresholds
B&M short shifter
Alpine cd player
pioneer 4x6 and 6x9 speakers
Fusion 4 channel amp

2500 comes with E test
TRADES WELCOME try your offer mainly looking for a GTP, a REGAL GS, or whatever (4 door)

kijiji link

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-2001-Chevrolet-Cavalier-z24-PRICE-DROP-W0QQAdIdZ208019266

dont ask if I am parting it out cause I wont so dont bother cause I wont respond.

contact me through here or through the kijiji link

Re: 2001 cav z24 modded for sale
Sunday, June 20, 2010 12:01 AM
Lasted longer than I thought you would. Congradulations

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Sunday, June 20, 2010 10:27 AM
its too bad the JCO is down then we could see who won the bet

personally i dont understand why you have to sell the car because you work weekends
having the car is 99% about driving it, not car shows

Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:26 AM
i know where there is a 99 regal 3.8 s/c for sale. no rust. 114 km if your interested. 1700. or i'll tade ya lol

Sunday, June 20, 2010 12:33 PM
^^^^
This

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Sunday, June 20, 2010 3:34 PM
Where is it ...

lemme dig it out ...

wait for it ...

Ah yea didn't see that comin at all ...

carey965 wrote:its too bad the JCO is down then we could see who won the bet

personally i dont understand why you have to sell the car because you work weekends
having the car is 99% about driving it, not car shows

Quote of the day right there. No offence but if you're gettin hard up on money and what not, why don't you settle for a car you do like and drive it. Instead of getting in and out of a Jbody you build and either finish or don't finish spend more than what you'll get for it (waste of money) just to turn around and say they suck or I have no money or whatever the excuse may be. I'll never understand your methods to your madness.

Goodluck with sale.

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Sunday, June 20, 2010 5:12 PM
Cdn Wolf wrote:i know where there is a 99 regal 3.8 s/c for sale. no rust. 114 km if your interested. 1700. or i'll tade ya lol

more info you got my attention

Blindz24 wrote: No offence but if you're gettin hard up on money and what not, why don't you settle for a car you do like and drive it. Instead of getting in and out of a Jbody you build and either finish or don't finish spend more than what you'll get for it (waste of money) just to turn around and say they suck or I have no money or whatever the excuse may be. I'll never understand your methods to your madness.

Goodluck with sale.

- T.

like I said its not just that I cant go to car shows its also that christine and I want to start a family. The cav is not a all year round car nor is it fesible to keep it as I have lost the ambition and desire to do this anymore. We are not well off enough to just put the cav in the garage and buy another car, so it has to go.

I am sure I will still be around no matter what car I have but for now its time to grow up and put "our" needs before mine. We are also renovating our house so we can sell it in two years and get a bigger house and property. as much as I love the cav I think having a kid and having security is more important than car modding. I will never be "out" of the car scene but for now it will take a back seat to life.

Sunday, June 20, 2010 6:19 PM
rich man i dont understand at all. I am not well off either but having kids and a car is very easy to do man. I think that u will regret what u are doing man but it is your choice good luck with it man.
ps answer your damn phone

Sunday, June 20, 2010 6:20 PM
take my offer off the table step dad sold it as of this morning....boo lol

Sunday, June 20, 2010 6:54 PM
good job matt. you fail..... lol! Rich thx muchly for allll the help u gave me with the seats n fender rolling couple wks ago n BEST of luck in selling that puppy. txt me IF u do end up doing a partout. I'd like to put my name in first for the toyota tails, the gauge pod, the lights likely with the HID's n my extra ballast back lol i'll keep an eye out for what your looking for in a car dude.
Sunday, June 20, 2010 7:18 PM
Rich its not hard to have a car and family.......iam sure i have more in my car than 4 or 5 j bodies.......

Monday, June 21, 2010 7:58 AM
Like Uber said if you cant sell as a whole, and are going to part....im willing to take the suspension
Monday, June 21, 2010 2:31 PM
Darkened wrote:
Cdn Wolf wrote:i know where there is a 99 regal 3.8 s/c for sale. no rust. 114 km if your interested. 1700. or i'll tade ya lol

more info you got my attention

Blindz24 wrote: No offence but if you're gettin hard up on money and what not, why don't you settle for a car you do like and drive it. Instead of getting in and out of a Jbody you build and either finish or don't finish spend more than what you'll get for it (waste of money) just to turn around and say they suck or I have no money or whatever the excuse may be. I'll never understand your methods to your madness.

Goodluck with sale.

- T.

like I said its not just that I cant go to car shows its also that christine and I want to start a family. The cav is not a all year round car nor is it fesible to keep it as I have lost the ambition and desire to do this anymore. We are not well off enough to just put the cav in the garage and buy another car, so it has to go.

I am sure I will still be around no matter what car I have but for now its time to grow up and put "our" needs before mine. We are also renovating our house so we can sell it in two years and get a bigger house and property. as much as I love the cav I think having a kid and having security is more important than car modding. I will never be "out" of the car scene but for now it will take a back seat to life.

Yea but you already knew all those things and still went ahead with this car and the "over 4 thousand in carbon fibre". At the end of the day your future should ALWAYS outweigh a car hobby, especially one that doesn't give anything back other than sentimental value. It's a smart idea to move on and know your priorities, but no offence we're all waiting for when you sell this one for you to turn around and say "Oh I made a mistake, guess what I did it again I bought another one and this one's gonna be bigger than ever!" Just like the last times. But anywho, it's good to see someone weigh their priorities. Goodluck with sale man

- T.

Monday, June 21, 2010 5:36 PM
where do even see a close resemblance to 4000 in carbon fibre lol

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:59 AM
Darkened wrote:where do even see a close resemblance to 4000 in carbon fibre lol

Do you want the message history from the conversation?

- T.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:10 AM
Do we really care how much there is in CF in it??

Good luck to you Rich. In the end, it's totally YOUR decision, and may it be a good one. Hopefully one that you won't regret. Times change, and family is more important then a car!

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:28 AM
thanks alex

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:19 PM
if you do sell rich, dont forget about me.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:15 PM
slvrblit wrote:Do we really care how much there is in CF in it??

Good luck to you Rich. In the end, it's totally YOUR decision, and may it be a good one. Hopefully one that you won't regret. Times change, and family is more important then a car!

I don't give a fck how much CF is in it. You both clearly didn't get the point being made, or Rich did but just doesnt want to admit it out loud either way it doesn't matter. Like I said it's good to see someone finally take family priorities over a car hobby, these days its usually the opposite. Goodluck with sale.

- T.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:24 PM
sell suspension right now!

www.durhamjbodies.com
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 7:01 PM
Blindz24 wrote:
slvrblit wrote:Do we really care how much there is in CF in it??

I don't give a fck how much CF is in it. You both clearly didn't get the point being made, or Rich did but just doesnt want to admit it out loud either way it doesn't matter. Like I said it's good to see someone finally take family priorities over a car hobby, these days its usually the opposite. Goodluck with sale.

- T.

If I missed something you mentioned T, I'm sorry. Just to lazy to read all of the comments, and went on the last few.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq

Friday, June 25, 2010 4:27 PM
i buy for 1 dolla. lemme know i give it good home

Saturday, June 26, 2010 4:08 PM
take it from someone that sold his car

its not worth it, it is much cheaper to change the bumpers, hood and wheels and drive it in the winter, and yes you can have a kid in the back of a 2dr cav, its not that hard

Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:27 PM
i put my son in my car. when ever we go out he looks at me and says daddys car right no mommys car

JBO since July 30, 2001
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search