S/C Eco Part Out - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
S/C Eco Part Out
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:44 PM
Ok, here we go...I bought a new car, so I'm parting out my 04 cav. I will only have insurance on it until July 8th, so if you want me to drive it somewhere it will have to be before then.
Also, everything is still on the car and I'm not taking anything off the car until it's sold, so please bare with me. Most prices are negotiable. PM is key.

Ecotec supercharger kit, intercooled (cobra HE and pump) 3.1 pulley (I also have the stock). You can even have my ghetto fabbed intake (short ram). You can keep all your stock parts, as of right now i will only need an intake/airbox - $2000

GM Xtreme tuner front fascia (unpainted) - $500

rk sport Upper motor mount - $75

rk sport lower motor mount - make me an offer that makes me want to take it off the car

reveco 63mm tapered TB - $125

DC Sports 4-1 cermaic coated header ( I think it's got a crack, but should be easy to weld) - $150

custom 2.5" mandrel bent stainless steel header back exhaust with vibrant flat black muffler and high flow cat - $700 + ur stock exhaust

4 Koni Yellows - $500 plus your stocks

A-pillar triple gauge pod - make an offer

Autometer C2 Electric Boost Gauge (I think the backlight is starting to go out) - $50

Autometer C2 Electric Oil Pressure Gauge (with a brand new still in the package sending unit) - $70

I also have an alpine cd/mp3 player and an extra set of headlights - make an offer

I have a spec stage3 clutch with my old stocker sitting in a box and a b&m short shift - your offer for these would have to be pretty sweet to convince me to pull them off the car.

Like I said, most prices are negotiable, but don't be a dink lowballer. I plan on keeping the car as a beater, so if stuff doesn't sell I'll just keep it. However, if someone is willing to purchase the whole car, I'd be willing to do that as well for a reasonable offer.

Re: S/C Eco Part Out
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:34 PM
Im interested in the tb if its still available
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:30 AM
how many km 's on the Koni"s? also interested in the header as well....where are you located?

www.durhamjbodies.com
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:52 PM
Whitez - TB is still available. PM me how/when you want to get it

Travis - I'd guess that there's probably 50-60k on the konis. I live in oshawa and the car is currently at markham/sheppard in scarborough

Friday, July 02, 2010 8:23 PM
pmd

13.22 @ 105.2
Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:22 AM
might be interested in the header

www.durhamjbodies.com
Saturday, July 03, 2010 12:08 PM
Im interested in the upper mount, and would you be willing to sell parts from the charger steup or you just trying to move the whole thing?

Monday, July 05, 2010 7:01 AM
I know there's a couple of people waiting for pics of the xtreme front. I will have those up tonight.

Ecofire - upper mount is pending sale, I'll let u know if it doesn't go through. Also, I'm moving the charger kit as a whole.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 3:07 PM
do the koni's come with springs on them?

www.durhamjbodies.com
Thursday, July 08, 2010 5:11 PM
Sorry for the delay guys. Been crazy busy at work and unfortunately dealing with the loss of a family member.

*Updates*

TB - sold
Spare Headlights - Pending
Upper Mount - Pending

Lower mount - I pulled this off the car for a potential buyer but it fell through...looking for $25 for it

I also forgot that I have autometer ultra light narrow band A/F gauge. Make me an offer.

Travis2345 wrote:do the koni's come with springs on them?

I'm running stock springs right now, I sold my sportlines to a friend...so it would just be the koni's

I know lots of people have been asking for pics of the xtreme front. While taking pictures I noticed a very small crack on the bumper. It is out of the way and should be easy to fix:

And the crack...

Friday, July 09, 2010 8:15 AM
ill take the lower mount

www.durhamjbodies.com

Friday, July 09, 2010 8:18 AM
very very tempting...^

13.22 @ 105.2
Friday, July 09, 2010 8:36 AM
that would be a good bumper to start a cav front end swap on the sunfire lol

www.durhamjbodies.com
Wednesday, November 03, 2010 10:34 PM
Still have the bumper and upper mount?

Thursday, March 10, 2011 7:04 PM
Bumping this thread because I kind of let it die. All parts listed below are off the car except for the exhaust.

Ecotec supercharger kit, intercooled (cobra HE and pump) 3.1 pulley (I also have the stock). You can keep all your stock parts, except you will need to fab yourself an intake - $1800

GM Xtreme tuner front fascia (unpainted) - $400

rk sport Upper & lower motor mounts - $75 for both

DC Sports 4-1 cermaic coated header (cracked, will need to be welded) - $125

custom 2.5" mandrel bent stainless steel header back exhaust with vibrant flat black muffler, wideband 02 bung and high flow cat - $600 + ur stock exhaust

A-pillar triple gauge pod - make an offer

Autometer C2 Electric Boost Gauge (I think the backlight is starting to go out) - $50

Autometer C2 Electric Oil Pressure Gauge (with a brand new still in the package sending unit) - $70

Headlights - make an offer

Shoot me a PM, I'll be checking regularly

Friday, March 11, 2011 1:20 AM
pm'd

Friday, March 11, 2011 10:43 AM
PM'd

13.22 @ 105.2
Friday, March 11, 2011 3:52 PM
All PM's replied

Monday, March 14, 2011 7:47 PM
Also have a set of tranny mounts - $40

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:57 AM
pm'd

Sunday, June 12, 2011 9:42 AM

Ecotec supercharger kit, intercooled (cobra HE and pump) 3.1 pulley (I also have the stock). You can keep all your stock parts, except you will need to fab yourself an intake: Now includes the boost and oil pressure gauges - $1600

custom 2.5" mandrel bent stainless steel header back exhaust with vibrant flat black muffler, wideband 02 bung and high flow cat - $400 + ur stock exhaust

Xtreme front and gauge pod pending sale.

Make an offer on anything else (b&m and koni's are NOT for sale, also dc header is pretty mangled and spec clutch blew last week) All mounts still available because people say they'll take @!#$ and then don't do anything about it.

Monday, June 13, 2011 7:53 PM
Does the pod still have all the mounting hardware? What colour is it as well?
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:10 PM
Gauge pod is pending. I'll let you know if it doesn't go through.

Never came with mounting hardware...I just used 2 screws. It's the darker colour.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:32 PM
I could use lower mount

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 7:29 AM
Darren MacDonald wrote:I could use lower mount

Make me an offer

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search