FS:urithane control arm bushings - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS:urithane control arm bushings
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:25 AM
hey guys im selling a set of new cavalier/sunfire urithane control arm bushings. i no longer need them as i tracked down my old cavalier thats for sale and bought the control arms off him. pz contact me either txt or call me at 519-998-9408 selling them for $65

Re: FS:urithane control arm bushings
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:45 AM
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 6:32 AM
I seen them online but it would cost u more for shipping and in USA funds I paid 70 bux from partsource to get then for me so it's the convient factor.
Thursday, October 07, 2010 2:15 PM
I am sorry but even I got mine for less than that for $50.00 CDN without shipping so maybe adjust your price to reflect what they are worth online not what you paid for them to recoup what you paid for them. Sorry to sound like a dick but if you are asking way too much they will never sell. Even brand new in the box I could only see you making maybe $50.00 if you are lucky.
Thursday, October 07, 2010 3:56 PM
65 isn't un heard of it depends where you get them partsource is expensive thus why it should never have been bought there but i know the place i go to is 55plus HST and i have seen them for 59 so unless your planning to buy them don't wreck his post these messages should be sent to him in a PM

i bought mine from gravana and i paid 39.95 plus shippin gand then UPS ended up charging me 40 bucks i basicly ended up paying 90 for control arm bushings cause of stupid UPS i pay 40 to them for a 40 dollar part then 3 weeks later i pay 90 to them for a 500 dollar part figure that out

you might have to put them in a set of control arms to sell them for that too BTW j body people are cheap because you have them not a store there used to some of these peeps

JBO since July 30, 2001
Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:55 PM
Wow ok didn't think it would be much of an issue or a bad price. New price then $55
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search