FS: Wings West Full Body Kit - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Wings West Full Body Kit
Saturday, January 02, 2010 3:37 AM
Well I've been toying with the idea back and forth and swore I'd never do it. But I just have no need for a body kit anymore.

So let's see if there's some actual interest.

Full URETHANE Wings West Big Mouth body kit. No fiberglass knock off crap this is the real deal, all in silver.

Front - $300
Sides - $300
Rear - $200

PM is the key.

-T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Re: FS: Wings West Full Body Kit
Saturday, January 02, 2010 9:21 PM
you selling your front head lights if so all buy them. Your kit is like totally balling out if it matches my paints on my silver cavalier I would buy the kit man.
Saturday, January 02, 2010 9:51 PM
goin' back to the stock look are we?

WiGM-Tuners member.
Saturday, January 02, 2010 10:54 PM
first, Teri is a girl, second, she isn't selling the headlights, already been stated MANY times. Honestly, I don't blame her, they're sexy lights.

Good prices, if I had the cash, I would want that rear, but unfortunately due to holiday season, I can't afford it. good luck with the sales. if you somehow still have that rear by mid-year, I should be able to take it from you.

Sunday, January 03, 2010 2:22 AM
I hope for it all to be gone by summer but that's hope Brad haha.
And yea sorry guys the headlights stay they're a need. Sure they look sexy but the reason I bought them in the first place was so I could see better, they're going NO WHERE lol only way I'd sell em is if I was selling the car.

As for goin back to the stock look I don't really have a choice. I collected a lot of debt in 2009 and m going back to school in the fall I need the debt gone before then. I don't NEED a body kit. It looks sick and I love it and breaks my heart to have to get rid of it but I need money more than I need the kit. Besides next year brings a new vehicle that's completely different. The more I get rid of the closer I am to what I truly want . Kit is pretty much all I have left to part short of the interior pieces I have kicking around that I'm soon gonna toss in the garbage if they don't disappear soon.

-T.

Sunday, January 03, 2010 7:57 AM
goodluck with the sale, definately some quality parts and I hope you get your asking prices.

Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:51 AM
I would definitly buy the kit off you teri and remake my old car but I just bought one piece projector lighst for my cav and I am not switching to the 2000+ ones lol

GLWS I dotn think it will last long give people time to recover from xmas and it will be gone I gaurantee it

Sunday, January 03, 2010 12:01 PM
good luck getting those prices

you have to remember the majority of people that own these cars are cheap

Sunday, January 03, 2010 3:35 PM
carey965 wrote:good luck getting those prices

you have to remember the majority of people that own these cars are cheap

Yeah thats the unfortunate sad part lol But I also don't wanna sell it to someone cheap that will abuse it either lol

If I was in a huge rush I'd lower 'em but I'm not. I've got a couple months and it is the off season so I expect delays

At the end of it all I may just sell the car too lol Don't know yet. I know exactly what I want and have what I want in my sights, its just at the end of the day school comes first. lol

- T.

Sunday, January 03, 2010 3:36 PM
Darkened wrote:I would definitly buy the kit off you teri and remake my old car but I just bought one piece projector lighst for my cav and I am not switching to the 2000+ ones lol

GLWS I dotn think it will last long give people time to recover from xmas and it will be gone I gaurantee it

Y'know you could always buy the sides and the rear and keep your front lol

- T.

Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:58 PM
damn... if i was planning on keeping my car longer i'd be all over this.. glws

Sunday, January 03, 2010 10:14 PM
Keep it and take it off my hands! Lol

Sunday, January 03, 2010 10:26 PM
Michael John Stopyra-Kalakaylo wrote:you selling your front head lights if so all buy them. Your kit is like totally balling out if it matches my paints on my silver cavalier I would buy the kit man.

The silvers between 00-02 were generally all the same if I'm not mistaken.

-T.

Monday, January 04, 2010 9:37 PM
whats the paint code on the side skirts and maybe all buy the whole kit how much for shipping to manitoba canada?
if the side skirts match my paint color i'm game and all ball it out man.
Monday, January 04, 2010 9:44 PM
ultra silver metallic was the only silver color offered for the cavalier! so its all the same!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, January 05, 2010 6:51 AM
02_redbadged wrote:ultra silver metallic was the only silver color offered for the cavalier! so its all the same!

What he said. As for shipping good lord I wouldn't even know where to begin with that, but I can't imagine its cheap.

- T.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 10:30 AM
Shipping will be enough. I had a stock Z kit shipped from Manitoba to Sudbury, and it wasn't pretty.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:06 PM
when jeff sent the front and rear WW kit for me it was like 75 bucks shipped form alberta to ontario through greyhound

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 5:04 PM
Darkened wrote:when jeff sent the front and rear WW kit for me it was like 75 bucks shipped form alberta to ontario through greyhound

Yea I had my skirts shipped from alberta to here same way for $50 bucks but if somethin happens to that bus on the way or whatever IMO you have less insurance on the item than you do a regular delivery/post service.

- T.

Thursday, January 07, 2010 7:50 AM
Front - $250
Sides - $250
Rear - $200

Saturday, July 24, 2010 3:18 PM
Front $200
Rear $200
Sides $200

Thats it thats all, take it off my hands. Work decided halfway thur my vacation to call and tell me that I wasn't getting paid for it, so Ive got some bills that will need money that won't be comin from work! My loss your gain. I don't need a body kit, especially since I'm moving away from the Jbody platform next year.

- T.

Sunday, July 25, 2010 9:10 AM
got pictures of the rear i may be interested in it

www.durhamjbodies.com
Sunday, July 25, 2010 2:17 PM
The rear is pretty much brand new. 2 years ago my car was rear ended at a stop light, the original bumper the lip was attached to, split at the top by the trunk (The lip was low enough on the bumper that it didnt retain any impact at all), so that bumper was scrapped, the lip was taken off and attached to a brand new bumper. So the paint isn't old either. IF ur car is silver, the paint has cracked in certain spots along just the lip that is under warranty with carstar, they didn't prep it right the first time, I brought it back they redid it, and if ur keeping the bumper silver I will have it fixed before it goes. If ur painting the bumper then there's no point. The cars dirty when I took the photos and its hot out.

There is nothing wrong with the skirts, the gap is due to extreme heat (glue on the tape let go) and my fender isn't properly aligned causing it not to line up, the skirts are fine.

PM is key.

- T.

Monday, July 26, 2010 8:27 AM
i really like that bumper with the lip...we'll see what the money is like this week and i may possibly pick that up

www.durhamjbodies.com
Monday, July 26, 2010 9:03 AM
so are you including the bumper with the lip terri?

what if we just want the lip? how much?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search