winnipeg j-bodies - Page 22 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winnipeg j-bodies
Wednesday, November 07, 2007 7:11 AM
yet they still can get into your trunk from the back seat....

on a side note, i got my ebrake hooked up with the neon setup.

VERY EASY TO DO!!

was so happy to get it hooked up and have my remote start back up and running, i stll have to adjust the ebrake a bit, as one wheel is held tight, and the other's a bit loose

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Sunday, November 11, 2007 2:57 PM
Monday, November 12, 2007 7:40 PM
http://www.mpi.mb.ca/salvage/SlvgItmImg.asp?salenm=1006&itemnm=433

here is the picture of the cavy check it out im gonna miss my baby
Monday, November 12, 2007 9:29 PM
car's down again... @!#$ clutch master cylinder....

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Monday, November 12, 2007 10:15 PM
BlkCav wrote:car's down again... @!#$ clutch master cylinder....

damn i almost missed owning a jbody, oh well they make good winterbeaters i hope (picked up a 93 RS 3.1L 5spd, fully loaded for $75bux, cant go wrong!)

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:16 AM
they do really well in the winter atleast my old one did, even lowered and on toyo proxes tpt all seasons she handle'd wicked..

----------
i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins...
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:19 PM
i really need to find a $200 beater to drive this winter. Really not looking forward to walkin to work. andd the lincolns not touching snow if i can help it.

Juiced Towncar
Thursday, November 15, 2007 2:33 PM
My car is down for the count to..im hoping it isnt another engine *crosses fingures* but i cant figure out what is causing this issue. basically i can accell to about 4 grand then the car simply falls flat on its face. With winter coming up i dont think it would be a good idea to store it with the current issue. I can still technically drive it so if you would like to help me out by taking a look give me a shout.

03 sunfire
05 ecotec
stage 1 manta part pistons
shorty intake
tsudo header
2.25 duel exhaust
Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:29 PM
took the car out this evening, drove the piss out of it probly for the last time this year unless tomorrow is nice, raced a colbolt ss a few times can beat it off the line but when in 2nd he catches up intill my tires stop spinning then i pull on him again
Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:03 PM
next weekend im doing the coil conversion and see how much work i have to do to my new z3 fiberglass fender to make them fit
Sunday, November 18, 2007 3:21 PM
Shane Ends wrote:My car is down for the count to..im hoping it isnt another engine *crosses fingures* but i cant figure out what is causing this issue. basically i can accell to about 4 grand then the car simply falls flat on its face. With winter coming up i dont think it would be a good idea to store it with the current issue. I can still technically drive it so if you would like to help me out by taking a look give me a shout.

03 sunfire
05 ecotec
stage 1 manta part pistons
shorty intake
tsudo header
2.25 duel exhaust

check the cat. converter.... bet you its plugged.

Sunday, November 18, 2007 3:22 PM
Benz88 wrote:i really need to find a $200 beater to drive this winter. Really not looking forward to walkin to work. andd the lincolns not touching snow if i can help it.

i'll look around, so far i have bought 3 $100 winter beaters, fixed them up enough to squeek a safety and then sold them I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya!

Monday, November 19, 2007 12:38 AM
thanks bud.

Juiced Towncar
Monday, November 19, 2007 5:30 AM
warren wrote:....and see how much work i have to do to my new z3 fiberglass fender to make them fit

what might help is filling the z3 vents in and making them look like they're not there

I wanted to find fiberglass OE style fenders, but the best I could come up with was molding the vents over to make them 'disappear'

Monday, November 19, 2007 11:26 AM
stevefire wrote:
warren wrote:....and see how much work i have to do to my new z3 fiberglass fender to make them fit

what might help is filling the z3 vents in and making them look like they're not there

I wanted to find fiberglass OE style fenders, but the best I could come up with was molding the vents over to make them 'disappear'

X2

15.3 @ 89.97mph - '01 SFGT
'98 Acura 1.6EL Sport 5M Y7/Y8 mini me
Monday, November 19, 2007 5:13 PM
that an idea, something to think about thanks
Saturday, November 24, 2007 8:19 AM
Bump

I hate Ontario

Saturday, November 24, 2007 6:08 PM
why go for front glass fenders? the stock j fenders are more than light enough, you may save what, 1lb for both fenders if you switch to glass... not only that glass looks like @!#$ @!#$ unless you really work them to make them fit perfect

Sunday, November 25, 2007 8:17 AM
eh at that point I was just looking to lighten whatever I could find, but back then I also had a surplus of money... damn moving out

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 5:45 AM
cavalier's down and out for the count, cant figure out how i'm getting air into the clutch system

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 1:19 PM
is anybody having luck with their j's anymore? haha... i cant wait till my black corners get here...

----------
i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 3:05 PM
My white car is starting to get f***. It smells like gas everytime i turn the heater on, and i noticed that it takes so much gas now for a 2.2L engine. As for the redcar (streetsucka's old car), i got most of the parts for the 00-02 front end convertion. and im also waiting for brian's for those toyo tails.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:32 PM
my winter beater 93 Cav runs good, no complaints lol...

Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:34 PM
find me a $100 beater justin. haha. or sell me your 93 haha.

Juiced Towncar
Saturday, December 01, 2007 9:36 AM
use that big taxi you bought

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search