winnipeg j-bodies - Page 25 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winnipeg j-bodies
Monday, February 18, 2008 5:02 PM
hmmm, bj you've got a PM. I'm looking for something to make a strict drag car out of for my engine/trans saying i know i'm never going to get it sold due to all the CHEAP ass j@!#$s out there.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:12 PM
that's cool. that's what i was gonna do with my shell. or just drop a 2.3 HO in it. i have a chev 350 sitting at my dad's place and a rear diff in my back yard. I was gonna play around and try make a rwd. but the steering and font end have me scratching my head.
Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:13 PM
I hope this project follows thru justin and we can actually see proof of your capabilities, I really want to see an 11 sec + jbod out of the Peg (or MB)

Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:47 PM
a guy in edmonton ran his stock 2001 or 2002 2,4 with 200,000km with a turbo and slicks, and ran a 12.67 I am sure something with weight reduction and a little more pressure will easily hit 11's espically in MB.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:55 PM
Picking up a donor 2.4L tranny

w00t to a better final gear ratio

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Saturday, February 23, 2008 1:32 AM
stevefire wrote:I hope this project follows thru justin and we can actually see proof of your capabilities, I really want to see an 11 sec + jbod out of the Peg (or MB)

no doubt that i will find something to put it in, i've given up on trying to sell it and absolutely refuse to part it out (whats the point when it is a well put together combo?) However at the moment my focus is put towards my chevy truck that i picked up last fall after i sold my shell and its going to be taking all of this years "toy budget".

Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:19 PM
cant wait to see the truck justin.

Juiced Towncar
Friday, February 29, 2008 5:38 PM
Benz88 wrote:cant wait to see the truck justin.

Haha, i cant wait to drive it again, Kevin Foy will be doing my cage sometime in march/april. Right now she's getting the 4link shoved under it and the frame boxed !

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:32 PM
Aaaaaannnnnd, bump for my rear disk swap for sale.

15.3 @ 89.97mph - '01 SFGT
'98 Acura 1.6EL Sport 5M Y7/Y8 mini me
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:45 AM
J-body's are @!#$

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 3:05 PM
BlkCav wrote:J-body's are @!#$

lol, you love yours!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 5:57 PM
wheels are ordered for my car. should be ready from the plater and powdercoater for shipping in a week or 2. cant wait.

anyone know of a cheap J forsale? perferably under 2K and safetied.

Juiced Towncar
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:16 AM
Benz88 wrote:wheels are ordered for my car. should be ready from the plater and powdercoater for shipping in a week or 2. cant wait.

damn near every J is a cheap J unless your looking to buy the ones locally that are priced out to lunch lol. What wheels did you go with?

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 10:26 AM
or if he wanted the 2000 convertible z24 w/29k kms sombody bought for 12k in edmonton!

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 9:07 PM
BlkCav wrote:or if he wanted the 2000 convertible z24 w/29k kms sombody bought for 12k in edmonton!

someone paid 12k for an 8yr old Jbody? i dont give a @!#$ if it had NO mileage on it, thats WAYYYYY to expensive for a J

Thursday, March 13, 2008 11:48 AM
Sudbury sucks....
Thursday, March 13, 2008 12:52 PM
^yes it does u have no idea the amount of portable @!#$ heaters they are ordering there... who orders portable heaters when its damn near springtime? only in sudbury i guess...

------
Thursday, March 13, 2008 4:41 PM
BOOBS

Thursday, March 13, 2008 9:09 PM
Justin_Inc wrote:
Benz88 wrote:wheels are ordered for my car. should be ready from the plater and powdercoater for shipping in a week or 2. cant wait.

damn near every J is a cheap J unless your looking to buy the ones locally that are priced out to lunch lol. What wheels did you go with?

some 14" 100spokes, chrome with white spokes/hubs, gold nipples and knockoffs. he called me yesturday and told me they wont be ready for 2-3 weeks.

Juiced Towncar
Thursday, March 13, 2008 9:17 PM
Benz88 wrote:
Justin_Inc wrote:

some 14" 100spokes, chrome with white spokes/hubs, gold nipples and knockoffs. he called me yesturday and told me they wont be ready for 2-3 weeks.

sweet now you have to get a bag/dro setup otherwise i'll be calling you a fake all until you do LMFAO!

Friday, March 14, 2008 9:19 PM
Justin_Inc wrote:
Benz88 wrote:
Justin_Inc wrote:

sweet now you have to get a bag/dro setup otherwise i'll be calling you a fake all until you do LMFAO!
stock airbags FTW. i hat a switch in the trunk and it dumps the rear.

Juiced Towncar

Friday, March 14, 2008 11:02 PM
lol @ the factory linc air ride hahahahahaha 10min up, 5min down HAHA

Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:00 PM
lol yup

Juiced Towncar
Thursday, March 20, 2008 12:30 PM
spring is here!! haha i cant wait to drive my car again @!#$ im like a lil kid...

------
Saturday, March 22, 2008 7:53 AM
yeah I'm starting to get the itch again too, can't wait to get the fire out on the street again

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search