Help from anyone in Durham!!! - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help from anyone in Durham!!!
Monday, March 28, 2011 6:50 PM
hey guys, how goes it back home? I'm in need of a bit of help if someone is able to. I'm needing a shifter assembly from a 00+ Getrag trans as my i@!#$su finally crapped out on me. I found a transmission for it, but not one place has a shifter for the damn thing.

think anyone could check a yard or 2 for me next time you're there? it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Help from anyone in Durham!!!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 8:32 AM
Did you get the rear trans mount bracket? Who is going to be welding it in? What abouth the clutch? You will need that too.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:03 AM
getting everything out of a donor car Darren. done as much research as I possibly could for it.
just not the shifter assembly as he smashed it out of frustration when his engine blew up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:04 AM

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:33 PM
i have a shifter assembly brad if you need one little farther then durham but if for some reason you can't find it come get it i will give it to you mind you a wrecker might have one alot closer and cheaper then driving here

JBO since July 30, 2001
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 8:24 PM
NOTa2_4 wrote:i have a shifter assembly brad if you need one little farther then durham but if for some reason you can't find it come get it i will give it to you mind you a wrecker might have one alot closer and cheaper then driving here

It will certainly be closer since he lives in Edmonton. Why are you only limiting this search to Durham if you live in Alberta?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 8:32 PM
cause I've searched everywhere else including calling down to some wreckers in the states and not one place will pull it out and send it to me. figured I would go last shot and see if anyone in Ontario had or was able to get one. Newcastle and cowanville almost always has 1 or 2 03+ cars.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:25 AM
Maybe someone here could ship you one?

Monday, April 04, 2011 5:49 PM
no idea why your having such a hard time findin ga shifter assembly for an 00+ hell free parts day your good for atleast 1/2 a dozen

JBO since July 30, 2001
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 6:37 PM
You should call DOM's or ABE's abe is always looking to make money lol he's money hungry they will probably be able to cardinal it to a business for u aswell
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search