Paint?? - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Paint??
Sunday, March 06, 2011 12:39 PM

Hey gonna get the car painted in the spring. Anyone got a good place to go in southern ontario that is not gonna take me too the cleaners. Im not looking for a crazy high end job just want it too look half way decent for a couple of years and to be all one colour. Anyone one on here spray and willing to do it?? I would prep just never laid paint before.

Re: Paint??
Sunday, March 06, 2011 4:04 PM
ottawa auto body in hamilton

Friday, March 11, 2011 10:48 AM
^ that sounds weird lol

13.22 @ 105.2
Friday, March 11, 2011 3:33 PM
the shop is located on ottawa street in hamilton i think.... lol

Friday, March 11, 2011 6:44 PM
Wayde is correct. It is on Ottawa Street somewhere

Sunday, April 17, 2011 4:21 PM
anyone willing to paint my car?? If anyone has the ability Im willing to pay and prep if you are able to lay paint.

Sunday, April 17, 2011 9:59 PM
Painting is easy, just make sure everything is the same amount of layers/ smooth. If not don't worry, sand a little with 1000 or 2000 grade sand paper but wet with water to shift the paint around and make it smooth. Clear coat hides/ fixes the rest. If your worried wet your panel or piece after its dry to see if it shows smooth before clear coating (that's what it will look like). But keep in mind its amazing what clear coat can hide/ fix. =)
Sunday, April 17, 2011 10:01 PM
Oh i also recommend gm replica dupli paint and clear coat. It actually looks perfectly identical/ factory. Its amazing and its from crappy tire! (Canadian Tire)
Monday, April 18, 2011 1:59 PM
^ your kidding? right? lol

ya painting is so easy, thats why everyone is doing it these days i guess.......

Monday, April 18, 2011 3:28 PM
No im not kidding, i got it for a half ass job for my car and it was brilliant... i actually S**T myself. It's surprisingly awesome stuff man!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 3:17 PM
Pffft what do YOU know about painting cars anyway, Wayde haha

14.330 @ 96.37mph

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 4:59 PM
Can you feel the love?
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 5:41 PM
BlownBlackZ wrote:Pffft what do YOU know about painting cars anyway, Wayde haha

i know eh? lol

Thursday, April 21, 2011 4:04 PM
nobody lays paint on this forum?? Comeon i have a grand that im willing to spend!

Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:41 PM
wow $1000 bucks? for that kinda cash ill do it with what flop dick said and use duplicolor

bahahahahah

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search