FS: 1996 sunfire GT in Mississauga - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 1996 sunfire GT in Mississauga
Sunday, May 22, 2011 5:39 PM
Well i guess you can all say i told you so, since my hoist was stolen the idea was a whole wast of time and money.

1996 sunfire GT,
Engine seized at 64,000, tranny perfect at 64,000 and body has 165,000

Power windows, power sunroof, power locks and mirrors. The car is very clean for its year and very little to no rust on it. Onr quarter panel was painted cause it was scraped but other than that the body is in amazing condition. It was rust proofed every year till i got it about a year or 2 ago.

It has 4 brand new tires, a new throttle system, new breaks and lines all the way around and optional aftermarket lights to come with it. I currently also am in possession of its FOB.

Inquire at RJ_STC@hotmail.com, Best offer takes it.

Also 2003 front end and gage for sale for 150 for the front end if you do the work "including harness", gage for 50 OBO.

Re: FS: 1996 sunfire GT in Mississauga
Monday, May 23, 2011 6:43 PM
check your email

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:42 AM
selling whole car for 300... if anyone is at all interested. http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=287189985
Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:46 AM
full description;
Sunfire GT that has power windows, sunroof, lockactuators/trunk open and power mirrors. The car has a engine problem cause it wont turn over (i think its the hydrolic tensioner or timing chain/ its off time or crank sensor) . The engine and tranny have 64,000 on it but the body has 165,000. Its in amazing condition for the year very little rust though one quarter panel was painted due to someone scraping my car.

It has 4 brand new tires, new throttle system, brand new breaks and lines all around, a pair of optional rear aftermarket lights to go with it, 2 brand new high quality wiper blades, new spark plug boots, new iridium spark plugs,. The interior is in great condition and the car was rust proofed ever year accept the last 2 since i've owned it, oil was recently changed. It will pass safety as it has no issues Has aluminum wheels and was told its a aftermarket cat
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search