Don't Need Anymore - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Don't Need Anymore
Monday, June 13, 2011 6:38 PM
Drove the car as a winter beater this past year but the Cav is goin bye bye this week so I stripped or have the following taking up room:

Upper front and rear strut bar braces $50 each or $80 for the pair.
Eibach front and rear sway bar kit (all hardware included plus custom tie bar) $250 for all
Pacesetter 4 to 1 header (never installed) $100
AEM alternator pully with belt $50 (never installed)
M3 mirrors $80
AEM cone air filter $25 (comes with cleaning/oiling kit)
Complete 2.2l coil conversion set up (coils, spark plug wires, pig tail connectors) $25
Red/black APC race buckets $200
Short shifter $50
Complete RK Sport Type J body kit (not a knock off) with Pro stock wing (small crack along edge needs a repair done but not bad) $500
All O.B.O
Serious inquiries please. Too many well intentioned buyers but with no money.
Located in Sudbury.

Re: Don't Need Anymore
Monday, June 13, 2011 6:52 PM
i thought you sold it long ago?

Monday, June 13, 2011 7:45 PM
I wish but I at first I couldn't get the price I wanted and then I had a couple of deals fall through for trades. Hindsight says I should have just bit the bullet and sold but my bad for sitting on the fence. Oh well I got good use and enjoyment out of her. No regrets. Hope some people can use these parts.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:29 PM
Goodluck Bud

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 7:18 AM
^^^ Hey bud! Hows that new baby? You sleepin much LOL! I can't laugh, my newest is only 16 months old. Ya I got these damn parts layin around and the car is tieing up space in the driveway (4 cars now with the van, Cav, Camaro and now my Altima). Prolly gonna donate the car to one of those Charities that takes them and get a tax receipt. See you around Darren

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 5:41 PM
when i was reading your post, i thought you were going to say donate it to cambrian college, i was ganna say NOOOO lol they beat the fcuk out of everything there and treat them like @!#$!

13.22 @ 105.2
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:00 PM
^^^ It's not in that great a shape anymore anywhoo lol! I wasn't gentle removing parts except for the body kit either.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 8:27 PM
LMAO!! I hope someone jumps on those parts Joel!

Good luck selling it all off.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:50 AM
Shifter and 2.2 conversion pending. Rest is still up for grabs.

Monday, June 20, 2011 9:19 PM
Do you have pics of the sway bars set up and how much mileage is on them?
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:21 PM
i wonder if that wing will fit on my fire lol

Corners Mean Turn, Not Slow Down!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 6:28 PM
Anythings possible but word of advice, if you have no other exterior body kit happening this will stick out like a sore thumb. Do a search for stock cavies with the Prostock and you'll see what I mean LOL!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 6:56 AM
my fire has a full kit i just always like the pro stock wing lol

Corners Mean Turn, Not Slow Down!
Thursday, June 23, 2011 4:36 PM
hey you still got that shifter or what
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 5:09 PM
Hey guys;

Still up all up for grabs as no one as firmed up a sale yet. Canada post strike over so more options to ship. Also interested in a trade for 18" rims and tires with 5X114 fitment or multi fit 5 bolt for my 07 Altima 2.5 sedan. \hit me up with pics on this option. Could let full body kit go as trade and or any combination of parts. Lemme know what you got. Trip down south planned towards Durham to Northumberland area. Anyone who is FIRM and ready to buy may be willing to make meeting arrangments. Don't jerk my chain please.

Thanks

Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:05 PM
well if your making a trip down this way i want the shifter, 30 was too much for shipping
Sunday, July 03, 2011 2:49 PM
unless you have a cheaper shipping method
Monday, July 04, 2011 7:25 PM
I will be in the area again Wed 13th to 16th or 17th. Will bring the shifter then. Anyone else?

Monday, July 04, 2011 7:36 PM
text me 330 760 4904.. im intrested in the sways and any m45 injectors or stock pulley for trade for the 2.6 i have.. thanks.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search