Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Thursday, December 23, 2010 10:06 AM
Hi Guys and Gals,
Sad to say my girl's 2003 Cavalier was written off a few weeks ago and after the accident she wants an SUV .
She feels saver in one , I guess .

I have a BRAND NEW set of rims and tires for sale NEVER USED
there Konig Hotswap Mirror Rims 17X8 the come with Hankook Ventus 225/45ZR17 tires .
Tires are mounted on rims but never installed on car .
They were bought in the fall with plans of being put on this coming Spring / Summer .
We paid over $2000 plus install and taxes .
And we are looking for about $1800 or best reasonable offer

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-tires-rims-NEW-Konig-Hotswap-Rims-W-Hankook-Ventus-P225-45ZR17-Tires-W0QQAdIdZ250032050

Also for sale we have a NEW IN THE BOX Cat-back Magnaflow Dual Exhaust System Part number 15762
It is designed specifically for Cavalier And Sunfire from 95 to 05 with any engine. The new exhaust system will come complete with instructions and all required installation hardware.
We paid around $950 plus tax for it .
With the Exhaust we are looking for $800 or best reasonable offer

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-other-parts-accessories-MagnaFlow-Exhaust-System-95-05-Sunfire-Cavalier-2-2-2-4L-W0QQAdIdZ250038053

I am located in Pickering
My email is chargerb@live.ca and cell is 416-525-8150 Texted or call ( call after 7 pm weekdays )

My lost can be your gain ,
Let me know and thank you for your time



Transform... and Burn Out

Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Friday, December 24, 2010 7:43 AM
Wow, you got HOSED on those prices if that's what you actually paid. Really, really badly hosed. You'll be highly fortunate to even recover HALF of that money, but I don't think it would be overly wise to hold your breath.




14.330 @ 96.37mph
Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Friday, December 24, 2010 7:59 AM
I guess I got hosed by buying " named brand , high quality stuff " . Instead of mix matching junk and mid-grade stuff and talking sh*t like I am the man




Transform... and Burn Out
Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Friday, December 24, 2010 8:48 AM
People wont even buy my konigs for $600. Unless you find someone who has his eyes completely closed, you wont see half your asking price.



Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Saturday, December 25, 2010 8:44 AM
Wheeljack wrote:

I guess I got hosed by buying " named brand , high quality stuff " . Instead of mix matching junk and mid-grade stuff and talking sh*t like I am the man


You got hosed by paying way too much money for those "name brands". They saw you coming a mile away!



14.330 @ 96.37mph
Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Saturday, December 25, 2010 4:59 PM

Exhaust is sold .

And seriously BlownBlackz , don't you have better things to do from your mom's basement , then sit and talk your weak game .
I put this posting up to sell some stuff not get some "price guide" from a guy who does up his car at Crappy Tire when they have a sale .



Transform... and Burn Out
Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Saturday, December 25, 2010 7:15 PM
Wheeljack wrote:

Exhaust is sold .

And seriously BlownBlackz , don't you have better things to do from your mom's basement , then sit and talk your weak game .
I put this posting up to sell some stuff not get some "price guide" from a guy who does up his car at Crappy Tire when they have a sale .


Bahahahahaha.
Thats funny @!#$ right there. I will let him come back and own you...



Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Sunday, December 26, 2010 7:08 AM
Clearly he hasn't looked into my registry, at what it is I drive and what's actually done to the Cav. But when you consider what he's said, what he's trying to sell, and what he's trying to sell it for, there really isn't much more I can say to own him any more than he's done to himself.

And hey, for "mom's basement" this place is pretty nice! A full garage, three floors, my name on the title...oh wait it's my own house! Run along now boy...



14.330 @ 96.37mph
Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Sunday, December 26, 2010 7:32 AM
Lol@ 2k for konigs and hankooks

@!#$ canucks.

Wheeljack wrote:

My lost can be your gain


Hell yeah that's a huge loss on your part. And a loss to whoever buys them at your price. Look here.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Sunday, December 26, 2010 7:36 AM


Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Sunday, December 26, 2010 10:22 AM
Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Monday, December 27, 2010 1:26 PM
I am completely surprised you sold the exhaust for that price........for that price you could buy atleast one J




Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Monday, December 27, 2010 1:43 PM
2,000 dollars for 17" konigs, you can buy 20" AXIS staggered wheels w/tires for a lil over 2,000.

dont get me wrong i love konig and they are a good brand, but if your buying "high quality name brand @!#$ for 2,000 it better be volk/work/5-zigen, etc.





CAR IS FOR SALE...Saab Kit, GM Reflash, 10 psi
Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 7:10 AM
Scott Fry wrote:

I am completely surprised you sold the exhaust for that price........for that price you could buy atleast one J

Especially considering I just got the same setup for a large sized mcdonalds meal.



Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:03 AM
gtpsunfire wrote:

Scott Fry wrote:

I am completely surprised you sold the exhaust for that price........for that price you could buy atleast one J

Especially considering I just got the same setup for a large sized mcdonalds meal.


Let's be fair Darren, was the setup you got the EXACT same with the part numbers matching (ie. the catback built by Magnaflow for J bodies)? I was under the impression Moose's was a Magnaflow custom setup like mine except he had 2 mufflers compared to my one.



Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 9:06 AM
Nope, J body magnaflow cat back system. Even if it wasnt, it would be pretty much the same thing.



Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 10:21 AM




I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Thursday, December 30, 2010 2:40 PM
Scott Fry wrote:

gtpsunfire wrote:

Scott Fry wrote:

I am completely surprised you sold the exhaust for that price........for that price you could buy atleast one J

Especially considering I just got the same setup for a large sized mcdonalds meal.


Let's be fair Darren, was the setup you got the EXACT same with the part numbers matching (ie. the catback built by Magnaflow for J bodies)? I was under the impression Moose's was a Magnaflow custom setup like mine except he had 2 mufflers compared to my one.


it's the EXACT same, i paid 650 us for it from never enough auto in 07, sold it to moose when i wrote the fire off.



"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Friday, December 31, 2010 12:04 PM
JEFFEH randomness FTW!



M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 1:09 PM
slvrblit wrote:

JEFFEH randomness FTW!






I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Re: Konig Rims with Hankook tires and Magnaflow Exhaust System for Sale in GTA
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:31 PM
200 for the rims you can keep the @!#$ tires lol


Corners Mean Turn, Not Slow Down!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search